hey ginger.....

Obama couldn't rally his party over anything besides a shitty bill that did nothing to solve the problem so the conservative asshats spiking this one doesn't bother me in the least. You are just as bad as Trump in cheering on the further division of this country.  it's sad what America has become.  it's not about whats best for the majority it's both sides trying to please their minority.  At some point one of the parties will figure out that just because you got the vote from the center to put you in the seat doesn't mean you can bow to the left or the right in how you "lead" you actually need to do what is in their benefit and tune out the extremists.  

18 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Obama couldn't rally his party over anything besides a shitty bill that did nothing to solve the problem so the conservative asshats spiking this one doesn't bother me in the least. You are just as bad as Trump in cheering on the further division of this country.  it's sad what America has become.  it's not about whats best for the majority it's both sides trying to please their minority.  At some point one of the parties will figure out that just because you got the vote from the center to put you in the seat doesn't mean you can bow to the left or the right in how you "lead" you actually need to do what is in their benefit and tune out the extremists.  

Holy shit. Full blown glove slap right across slingers smug face

19 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Please be sure and cite all the illegal activities conservatives and right wing wackos as you call them, have been caught doing, and then explain how its remotely equivalent to the pure corruption of the Democrats, thats been uncovered for the past 8 years.  This is why I have turned into a "right wing wacko", because I don't negotiate with cheaters and liars.  Talk about how they rammed Obamacare down the country's throat, that we knew would fail, by bribing and lying.  You want to blame someone for the division in the country, blame the corrupt media thats in the Democrats back pocket.  Don't blame Fox for reporting things that the others are ignoring, like for example the rape of that 14 year old girl by 2 illegal immigrants.  I love all the fence riders and their false equivalencies.  Like for example the IRS harassing and scrutinizing conservative groups.  People should be in jail for that.  Like for example giving Hillary's criminal behavior a pass.  Who the fuck wants to unite with that?!  Seriously.

20 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

you seem to always want to cling on to the far right at times and i'm pretty sure i know why. i'm sorry, but i don't equate a bunch of cold hearted pricks on the right that were trying to take away health insurance, or pieces of it, from the middle and lower classes to the people on the left who tried to get everyone insured. obama did the only thing thing he could, thanks to about 5 supposed democrats and every fucking one of the republicans. all republicans weren't about to do a fucking thing to help obama solve a problem and get the credit for it. why you have so much trouble believeing that after all we witnessed then, and now, is mind boggling. i give you a little more credit than most of the right wing nut jobs in here like wolfie, but here lately you're not far behind them at all, and i think you want it to look that way tbh. 

Edited by Snoslinger

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you seem to always want to cling on to the far right at times and i'm pretty sure i know why. i'm sorry, but i don't equate a bunch of cold hearted pricks on the right that were trying to take away health insurance, or pieces of it, from the middle and lower classes to the people on the left who tried to get everyone insured. obama did the only thing thing he could, thanks to about 5 supposed democrats and every fucking one of the republicans. all republicans weren't about to do a fucking thing to help obama solve a problem and get the credit for it. why you have so much trouble believeing that after all we witnessed then, and now, is mind boggling. i give you a little more credit than most of the right wing nut jobs in here like wolfie, but here lately you're not far behind them at all, and i think you want it to look that way tbh. 

No, I cling to the fucking truth, and choose the side that aligns with my values, who's arguments resonate and make sense.  You ignore all of that, and are seemingly oblivious to how your brain over time has been conditioned to accept only those narratives that fit within your preconceived, but non sensical notions.  You say cold hearted pricks.....its been shown time and again that conservatives are more charitable than liberals...so lose that narrative.  I give away plenty, donate to charity and get burned out of thousands for these segments of society that you're always defending as downtrodden.  How much do you give?  Guess what, some of the downtrodden are just users, so why do you always fight common sense entitlement reform?  Kneejerk bullshit is why.   Obama screwed Boehner early on after giving him indications he would work with him on a bipartisan budget solution.  It made Boehner look bad to his rank and file.  I'm not defending Boehner either, he was just another pantload RINO.  But Obama was the one who broke the trust, and either lied or powerplayed his agenda through.   He put forth 2 budgets that didn't get a single vote from Democrats....wtf is up with that?  And most importantly in my response, you just completely ignored all the examples of Democratic corrruption....so I'll give you more.......Bill meeting Loretta on the tarmac.....Holder and Lerner both being held in contempt.....first time ever for an attorney general.  Feeding debate questions to Hillary, screwing Bernie, putting partisans in the BLS.  All the violence by the anti Trump folks with evidence that they're being paid.  Jesus guy...wake up.  Your side is filled with liars and cheats.  So yeah, call me a right wing wacko, but I bet I sleep alot better than some of the dirtbags representing the Democrats.

Edited by DriftBusta

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Please be sure and cite all the illegal activities conservatives and right wing wackos as you call them, have been caught doing, and then explain how its remotely equivalent to the pure corruption of the Democrats, thats been uncovered for the past 8 years.  This is why I have turned into a "right wing wacko", because I don't negotiate with cheaters and liars.  Talk about how they rammed Obamacare down the country's throat, that we knew would fail, by bribing and lying.  You want to blame someone for the division in the country, blame the corrupt media thats in the Democrats back pocket.  Don't blame Fox for reporting things that the others are ignoring, like for example the rape of that 14 year old girl by 2 illegal immigrants.  I love all the fence riders and their false equivalencies.  Like for example the IRS harassing and scrutinizing conservative groups.  People should be in jail for that.  Like for example giving Hillary's criminal behavior a pass.  Who the fuck wants to unite with that?!  Seriously.

Since Reagan's 138 indictments the parties wised up and bought the judicial branch. Definitely grounds for investigations into the bush admin. That term did alot of damage to this country. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Since Reagan's 138 indictments the parties wised up and bought the judicial branch. Definitely grounds for investigations into the bush admin. That term did alot of damage to this country. 

Trump has nothing to do with any of it, and has vowed to clean up this shit.  Instead we get this absolute nonsense about him colluding with the Russians.  House of mirrors with the Democrats.  After a while you realize these people (Washington) are not on our side.  So I'm sticking with the only guy who seems to have all their panties in a wad.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No, I cling to the fucking truth, and choose the side that aligns with my values, who's arguments resonate and make sense.  You ignore all of that, and are seemingly oblivious to how your brain over time has been conditioned to accept only those narratives that fit within your preconceived, but non sensical notions.  You say cold hearted pricks.....its been shown time and again that conservatives are more charitable than liberals...so lose that narrative.  I give away plenty, donate to charity and get burned out of thousands for these segments of society that you're always defending as downtrodden.  How much do you give?  Guess what, some of the downtrodden are just users, so why do you always fight common sense entitlement reform?  Kneejerk bullshit is why.   Obama screwed Boehner early on after giving him indications he would work with him on a bipartisan budget solution.  It made Boehner look bad to his rank and file.  I'm not defending Boehner either, he was just another pantload RINO.  But Obama was the one who broke the trust, and either lied or powerplayed his agenda through.   He put forth 2 budgets that didn't get a single vote from Democrats....wtf is up with that?  And most importantly in my response, you just completely ignored all the examples of Democratic corrruption....so I'll give you more.......Bill meeting Loretta on the tarmac.....Holder and Lerner both being held in contempt.....first time ever for an attorney general.  Feeding debate questions to Hillary, screwing Bernie, putting partisans in the BLS.  All the violence by the anti Trump folks with evidence that they're being paid.  Jesus guy...wake up.  Your side is filled with liars and cheats.  So yeah, call me a right wing wacko, but I bet I sleep alot better than some of the dirtbags representing the Democrats.

you realize i was responding to ginger and not you, right? 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Somehow you forget to mention McConnell ...remember what he said on day one?

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Convictions under Reagan.....16 under Obama ZERO 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

sure you go with that.  

Sorry i forgot Trumps tremendous the best he's going to make america great

SMH

You gotta try harder dude.  Pic.k one of those things I cited and defend it.  Come on.  SMH

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Somehow you forget to mention McConnell ...remember what he said on day one?

What about that soft hand, mealy mouthed asshole McConnell......did he break a law too?  You guys are too easy.