obamacare lives

11 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That's fine. I still like ya Z.

But, as far as optics goes, the Repubs lost bigly. Perception is reality. 

'optics' is what is killing this country.

rinos lost bigly...conservatives, not so much.

16 minutes ago, oleroule said:

'optics' is what is killing this country.

rinos lost bigly...conservatives, not so much.

True,  very true.  Media spin is what people believe...and el grosso!

This is a loss for the R's as far as showing they aren't unified and again, can't get off their asses when it comes to American healthcare (Ryan is pathetic btw).  It's their same shit that made me angry when Obama was trying to get something done.  Turns out, they were more correct in giving the OBAMACARE a good "leaving alone" but still....GET SOMETHING DONE!  Now the Dems are claiming a victory?  It's idiot nation!  Although....I always do enjoy watching Pelosi. :lmao:

The Dems will start to soften their cheers in the next week and start talking about the need to revisit it "for all Americans" so they can blame the Trump admin for not doing so when premiums get even more ridiculous.  They are a clever bunch of fraudulent, hypocritical liars for sure and with the help of their media, who has already started using the ACA as a proper name so not to add their idiot kings name so close to a disaster, their side will buy in 100%.  But they still aren't gaining voters.:lol: losers.

And the mandate?  That wasn't working anyway.  Who gives a shit.  Millions of healthy twenty something being told to buy that $2k (now $3k) health insurance policy that they will never use in their minds, or pay a small fine at the end of the year...hmmmmmmm.  And that's why premiums are skyrocketing (along with the Obama administration delaying payments to the big insurers).  So, the insurers are required to take all the fatty-sickly-lungers and the healthy youngsters just pay their "pittance penalty" to the IRS.  PERFECT!

Toast.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

True,  very true.  Media spin is what people believe...and el grosso!

This is a loss for the R's as far as showing they aren't unified and again, can't get off their asses when it comes to American healthcare (Ryan is pathetic btw).  It's their same shit that made me angry when Obama was trying to get something done.  Turns out, they were more correct in giving the OBAMACARE a good "leaving alone" but still....GET SOMETHING DONE!  Now the Dems are claiming a victory?  It's idiot nation!  Although....I always do enjoy watching Pelosi. :lmao:

The Dems will start to soften their cheers in the next week and start talking about the need to revisit it "for all Americans" so they can blame the Trump admin for not doing so when premiums get even more ridiculous.  They are a clever bunch of fraudulent, hypocritical liars for sure and with the help of their media, who has already started using the ACA as a proper name so not to add their idiot kings name so close to a disaster, their side will buy in 100%.  But they still aren't gaining voters.:lol: losers.

And the mandate?  That wasn't working anyway.  Who gives a shit.  Millions of healthy twenty something being told to buy that $2k (now $3k) health insurance policy that they will never use in their minds, or pay a small fine at the end of the year...hmmmmmmm.  And that's why premiums are skyrocketing (along with the Obama administration delaying payments to the big insurers).  So, the insurers are required to take all the fatty-sickly-lungers and the healthy youngsters just pay their "pittance penalty" to the IRS.  PERFECT!

Toast.

It truly is amazing.

It would be like asking Jerry Sandusky his thoughts on child mentoring,and quietly  listening while he criticizes/rants about others...........With a straight face!

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It truly is amazing.

It would be like asking Jerry Sandusky his thoughts on child mentoring,and quietly  listening while he criticizes/rants about others...........With a straight face!

It's hilarious.  Liberals are so fucking stupid.  Losing is the new winning.  And whenever you can blame someone else...it's all good.  Wait until this blows over and their celebrating stops, we're gonna hear, "HEALTHCARE REFORM!!!" out of their idiot faces.  And I hope they get echoes back.  Pelosi can inform her people for our entertainment. 

:lol:

18 hours ago, Im4snow said:

So the liberals rubber-stamped OC for the community organizer and it turned out to be a train wreck.

I'm glad the R's aren't the same level of sheep as the liberals.....but that's not really new information. 

seemed to work out pretty well for you and your wife didn't it? :news:

16 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Repubs now own the ACA in my opinion. They had the power and failed. It is like the idea of possession being 9/10 of the law. They utterly failed. Now when it does fail the media and country will crucify them. Best thing that could have ever happened for the Dems. They got to wash their hands. They look like a divided party of self serving egotistical pricks. If they came to the table and oozed transparency and bipartisan spirit they would be heroes. Instead: Dicks in hand blaming each other. How sad. At least the Dems could all get on the same page. 

:lol: i simply cannot believe how fucking dumb you come across these days. tell me wtf the dems could have done in this situation, and now for the hard part, explain how it would have worked? 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

next on the gop's agenda - do things to help kill the aca so they can say "see, we told you it'd collapse". 

Good for you!  Already picking up and spreading the narrative from your team!  

Remember, it's not a lie if you believe it and it's not your fault if you can find someone else to blame.

Now, go be a good "librul"!

IMG_1871.JPG

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

next on the gop's agenda - do things to help kill the aca so they can say "see, we told you it'd collapse". 

cant believe it took till today they were getting out that message  last night getting slow . must be carpel tunnel 

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: i simply cannot believe how fucking dumb you come across these days. tell me wtf the dems could have done in this situation, and now for the hard part, explain how it would have worked? 

Reread and see if you can figure out they they he is referring to. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

No shit. And slinger thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. :flush:

Not surprising as his first inclination is to call someone stupid and play gotcha without even knowing what the fuck was really posted.

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Lol go re-read my post moron... 

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I didn't think my post was too complicated. I had to re-read it after he posted that to make sure I didn't mistype something haha. I blame the repubs for their failures and say the dems handled it better and I get called dumb... Point and case that Slinger only wants to believe what he thinks to be true over what is true. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

he used "Dems" last, before he started into the bitching. so it appeared he was still referring to them...

"Best thing that could have ever happened for the Dems. They got to wash their hands....."

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol go re-read my post moron... 

I didn't think my post was too complicated. I had to re-read it after he posted that to make sure I didn't mistype something haha. I blame the repubs for their failures and say the dems handled it better and I get called dumb... Point and case that Slinger only wants to believe what he thinks to be true over what is true. 

well if that was the case then i stand corrected.

The Republican Party has and is lazy as fuck. It's been over a decade since they have created a bill and maybe 2 decades since they have done anything to help the middle class in America.

this latest debacle is proof that continuing to say no is not working anymore.

Edited by Mainecat

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

he used "Dems" last, before he started into the bitching. so it appeared he was still referring to them...

"Best thing that could have ever happened for the Dems. They got to wash their hands....."

What about the American people? 

On 2017-03-24 at 9:05 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Repubs now own the ACA in my opinion. They had the power and failed. It is like the idea of possession being 9/10 of the law. They utterly failed. Now when it does fail the media and country will crucify them. Best thing that could have ever happened for the Dems. They got to wash their hands. They look like a divided party of self serving egotistical pricks. If they came to the table and oozed transparency and bipartisan spirit they would be heroes. Instead: Dicks in hand blaming each other. How sad. At least the Dems could all get on the same page. 

They should own it. They spent the last 4 years trying to shut down the government instead of fixing things. They should have at least had their own plan by now. But really both sides own this. If the Dems really want to fix healthcare they could have spend a little money and sent people to audit, Canada, Mexico, Cuba, India and a bunch of European countries to see how they do it. Bench mark the things that work and don't. Both parties should have done this 6 years ago. They'd be able to do a cost analysis of the current costs. Not only in direct medical but lost taxes due to sick people not working and ending up on welfare etc. 

But I think you've realized by now that both parties are owned by the 1%. Anything that helps 90% of Americans hurts the 1%.

Edited by revkevsdi
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They should own it. They spent the last 4 years trying to shut down the government instead of fixing things. They should have at least had their own plan by now. But really both sides own this. If the Dems really want to fix healthcare they could have spend a little money and sent people to audit, Canada, Mexico, Cuba, India and a bunch of European countries to see how they do it. Bench mark the things that work and don't. Both parties should have done this 6 years ago. They'd be able to do a cost analysis of the current costs. Not only in direct medical but lost taxes due to sick people not working and ending up on welfare etc. 

But I think you've realized by now that both parties are owned by the 1%. Anything that helps 90% of Americans hurts the 1%.

Good post.  You feeling ok?

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

A Republican President can't get Obamacare replaced with a Republican house and a Republican Senate. That's gotta be a first 

Republicans want him to fail just as bad as Dems.  They all got to weasel out of taking a stand for anything.  It was the preferred safe outcome for them.

Locally, Republicans are getting publicly ambushed by people screaming that they killed/ killing their sick child .  The media takes the sound bites and runs them over & over.