BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP does what Barry Failed to do

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I think there will still be delays in the state of Nebraska, will have to wait and see.

ge wiz i can't think of who in Nebraska would have that kind of power .

can u give us a hint did he buy a rail line and transfer station like 30days before Obama put the breaks on the pipe line? 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

ge wiz i can't think of who in Nebraska would have that kind of power 

Land owners for one,  I don't live there so I don't know but the WSJ reported there will be opposition to it.

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

So will it be built with US steel and will Americans get a percentage of the profits like Trump promised?  Please momo, tell us all about the amazing deal Trump the amazing deal maker made.

It's a business, not a commune.

9 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

So will it be built with US steel and will Americans get a percentage of the profits like Trump promised?  Please momo, tell us all about the amazing deal Trump the amazing deal maker made.

any deal that sticks a boot in the ass of the orical is a great deal

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Land owners for one,  I don't live there so I don't know but the WSJ reported there will be opposition to it.

and again 1 man will be flipping the bill for the opposition that man happens to own the rail kind currently shipping the oil 

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

The Americans will get paid by taxes, just like any other business.

So can we chalk this up as just another broken Trump promise on the long and growing list of Trump broken promises?

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

So can we chalk this up as just another broken Trump promise on the long and growing list of Trump broken promises?

Just like Obambis promise of " affordable " care and lower costs 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

and again 1 man will be flipping the bill for the opposition that man happens to own the rail kind currently shipping the oil 

At one time the Governor was against it as were land owners and of course environmentalists, not my state not my problem, but I don't like the Federal gov. forcing states to make exceptions for foreign companies.

40 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

At one time the Governor was against it as were land owners and of course environmentalists, not my state not my problem, but I don't like the Federal gov. forcing states to make exceptions for foreign companies.

again 1 man behind all of it and that man owns the rail line being used to now move that oil. Buffett is a pile of shit

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

So butthurt :lol: 

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

We went over this a month or so ago.  I believe it was something like 75% of the steel on the u.s. side would be u.s. steel.  Half of Canada's pipeline would  be canadian and the other half I forget where.  Someone had posted a graph.

I can live with that.

59 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

So butthurt :lol: 

I'm not butthurt at all.  I think it's great that Keystone got approved but what about all the promises Trump made?  Let's face it, he's a used car salesman.  Promises the world then barely delivers or doesn't deliver at all.  Look at Trumpcare, the Mexican Wall, etc 

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

I'm not butthurt at all.  I think it's great that Keystone got approved but what about all the promises Trump made?  Let's face it, he's a used car salesman.  Promises the world then barely delivers or doesn't deliver at all.  Look at Trumpcare, the Mexican Wall, etc 

Christ man he has been President for 2 months  :lol:at least give him a year or 2 to get them done then start bitching 

11 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Christ man he has been President for 2 months  :lol:at least give him a year or 2 to get them done then start bitching 

You're right.  Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.

:lol: