ha ha

• Platinum Contributing Member

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/23/ms-13-gang-member-deported-4-times-stabbed-2-women-abused-child-cops-say.html

A member of the MS-13 street gang who had been deported from the U.S. four times stabbed two women and sexually assaulted a 2-year-old girl in a New York City suburb, according to local police.

Tommy Vladim Alvarado-Ventura, 31, attacked the child Tuesday in the Long Island town of Hempstead while the girl's mother was at work and he was babysitting, Nassau County Police said in a news release.

Prosecutors said he later attacked a woman outside a bar early Wednesday after getting into an argument over buying marijuana, punching and stabbing her in the back, thigh and mouth before running away, according to police. The woman was hospitalized with a collapsed lung.

When he returned to the apartment, he then got into a confrontation with his girlfriend when she noticed her 2-year-old daughter had “suffered severe injuries that were inflicted by him,” according to police. He then allegedly punched and stabbed his girlfriend "multiple times," according to police, before he was able to grab her children and contact authorities.

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/23/ms-13-gang-member-deported-4-times-stabbed-2-women-abused-child-cops-say.html

A member of the MS-13 street gang who had been deported from the U.S. four times stabbed two women and sexually assaulted a 2-year-old girl in a New York City suburb, according to local police.

Tommy Vladim Alvarado-Ventura, 31, attacked the child Tuesday in the Long Island town of Hempstead while the girl's mother was at work and he was babysitting, Nassau County Police said in a news release.

Prosecutors said he later attacked a woman outside a bar early Wednesday after getting into an argument over buying marijuana, punching and stabbing her in the back, thigh and mouth before running away, according to police. The woman was hospitalized with a collapsed lung.

When he returned to the apartment, he then got into a confrontation with his girlfriend when she noticed her 2-year-old daughter had “suffered severe injuries that were inflicted by him,” according to police. He then allegedly punched and stabbed his girlfriend "multiple times," according to police, before he was able to grab her children and contact authorities.

The leftwing media is not going to cover "these stories" so it never happened.

Talk about mind boggling...........who in their right mind would want to fight to keep animals like this in the Country and BRING MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Talk about mind boggling...........who in their right mind would want to fight to keep animals like this in the Country and BRING MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First and foremost you don't deport guys like this.   You put them in prison for their crimes and charge Mexico for it.   Build that fucking was 10 feet deep and 25 foot high with a high voltage surprise for anyone who tries to climb it.  

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I've seen several of these stories where dumb fucks aren't enjoying sleeping in the bed they help make.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-supporter-my-husband-is-being-deported-friday-193439132.html

"Several". :lol: That's all your media could dig up?  "Several". :lol:

Enjoy your mud pie.

28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sorry but in 16 years you couldn't try and become a citizen.  See ya.  

Yup.  

"Look officer, I just got too busy...that's why I figured fuck getting my drivers license."

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They cannot deport their voting base.  That's also why the attempts at an immigration ban is hitting their "hearts" so hard.  

:lol:

Image result for chuck schumer crying gif

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

First and foremost you don't deport guys like this.   You put them in prison for their crimes and charge Mexico for it.   Build that fucking was 10 feet deep and 25 foot high with a high voltage surprise for anyone who tries to climb it.  

We need to keep these people out of the Country to begin with. Sucks that we have to pay to incarcerate them.  Why does the left continue to portray all these illegals as hard working model citizens, just trying to better themselves. 

26 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We need to keep these people out of the Country to begin with. Sucks that we have to pay to incarcerate them.  Why does the left continue to portray all these illegals as hard working model citizens, just trying to better themselves. 

Its rather open borders or its not.  Why the US takes so much criticism from countries with much stricter rules laughable.   More hate the US for any reason type of shit.

This has become such a bullshit political issue.   Every law abiding citizen is expected to use a passport to enter Canada or any other country.   Why the fuck is that so bad for us to expect the same.  I don't oppose people entering legally.    

Edited by Highmark

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its rather open borders or its not.  Why the US takes so much criticism from countries with much stricter rules laughable.   More hate the US for any reason type of shit.

This has become such a bullshit political issue.   Every law abiding citizen is expected to use a passport to enter Canada or any other country.   Why the fuck is that so bad for us to expect the same.  I don't oppose people entering legally.    

It has been going on  way too long.  Weak,self serving politicians on both sides. 

No one does. It is a complete fabrication by the left to cloud the issue. 

27 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It has been going on  way too long.  Weak,self serving politicians on both sides. 

No one does. It is a complete fabrication by the left to cloud the issue. 

Like Chris Matthews said the night of the election.   For both parties the fix for immigration is the status quo.  Dems want the votes, GOP wants the cheap labor.   This is the number one issue why I supported Trump.   If he doesn't stick to his guns on it he loses me as a voter.  

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Like Chris Matthews said the night of the election.   For both parties the fix for immigration is the status quo.  Dems want the votes, GOP wants the cheap labor.   This is the number one issue why I supported Trump.   If he doesn't stick to his guns on it he loses me as a voter.  

My feelings as well.  :thumb:

LOL Fuck her, her husband and all the people who voted for Trump and are getting screwed over.

All those dumbasses that didn't know ACA was Obamacare and voted Trump because they thought they were screwing over others. Fuck em.

Racist old cunts who voted for Trump and are worried about meals on wheels. Fuck em.

Farmers who voted for Trump and can't get their crops picked. Fuck em.

I bet that cop who got detained coming home from Europe voted for Trump. Fuck him too.

When taxes go up, people have their private property are annexed, polluted or otherwise fuck over because of his policies. Fuck them.

And if you people are right and the military overwhelmingly supports the Republicans. The same party put them in two wars without and exit plan. The same party that allowed veterans to wallow in shit holes. I'll say the same to them that the Republicans did. Thank you for your service, now fuck you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

the votes of illegal immigrants? :lol:all 3 of them?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

LOL Fuck her, her husband and all the people who voted for Trump and are getting screwed over.

All those dumbasses that didn't know ACA was Obamacare and voted Trump because they thought they were screwing over others. Fuck em.

Racist old cunts who voted for Trump and are worried about meals on wheels. Fuck em.

I bet that cop who got detained coming home from Europe voted for Trump. Fuck him too.

When taxes go up, people have their private property are annexed, polluted or otherwise fuck over because of his policies. Fuck them.

And if you people are right and the military overwhelmingly supports the Republicans. The same party put them in two wars without and exit plan. The same party that allowed veterans to wallow in shit holes. I'll say the same to them that the Republicans did. Thank you for your service, now fuck you.

spot on.

Lots of people have an issue with LEGAL immigration as evidenced by all of the people who cheered when Trump pulled the rug out from under green card holders, people who immigrated here LEGALLY.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Lots of people have an issue with LEGAL immigration as evidenced by all of the people who cheered when Trump pulled the rug out from under green card holders, people who immigrated here LEGALLY.

yup

but honestly when that was rescinded the second attempt I have zero issue with not allowing immigration from the ME. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

spot on.

Couple of fag-tards.... :lol: 

"Spot on!"  How awkward!

Related image

so with in the first  paragraph is the real story

He immigrated to the United States from Mexico illegally in 1998,

so a illegal alien who was to fucking lazy to do some paper work after getting married is on his way home boooo fucking whoooo    

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I've seen several of these stories where dumb fucks aren't enjoying sleeping in the bed they help make.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-supporter-my-husband-is-being-deported-friday-193439132.html

Gee, like union libtards that vote for the party that will shut down the coal mines and oils rigs that they  work on?