where's the supposed bernie supporters?

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ah, here comes the little white knight on his miniature pet goat :lol:

pay attention the question dumb ass.

You're question is a thinly veiled "gotchya" attempt. 

BTW, I have complained about Trump's actions on numerous occasions. 

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No need, you'll come out of this one the same way you have every other time, without learning a damn thing.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: yes, and it still doesn't address the damn question. btw, where are all of your complaints about trump? all the lying, the non-transparency, the spending? you're always vocal when it looked to involve the dems. now, not so much. even when you do say something, you have to throw a reference to a dem in it. :news:

No, I do not always reference a dem. This is just another example of your inability to to think criticality when it comes to politics. 

59 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the discussion isn't about what happened to the dem party, or why did joe schmoe vote for trump, ya dumb fuck. it's about where all the complaints are about trump.

Same thing I ask my self every day when I log on.   :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

the discussion isn't about what happened to the dem party, or why did joe schmoe vote for trump, ya dumb fuck. it's about where all the complaints are about trump.

I don't go around bitching about Trump just because I don't support him, just like I didn't go around bitching about Obama.

You and MC's vaginas are bleeding on levels higher than the right wing hacks were in 2008 or 2012, so you got that going for ya. 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I don't go around bitching about Trump just because I don't support him, just like I didn't go around bitching about Obama.

You and MC's vaginas are bleeding on levels higher than the right wing hacks were in 2008 or 2012, so you got that going for ya. 

well unless you voted trump, the thread doesn't really pertain to you...

Just now, Zambroski said:

You can see and hear, but your wires are all fucked up on the way to your CPU.  I think they run through your sphincter muscles first.

:lol:

I had you figured out soon after you came in here so the conduits are fine and go to the right places.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I had you figured out soon after you came in here so the conduits are fine and go to the right places.

Oh.  Please share and "tell the class".  You go first, then I'll give my diagnoses of you.  :news:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh.  Please share and "tell the class".  You go first, then I'll give my diagnoses of you.  :news:

you're retired, a bull-shitter, got your nose in about 3 or 4 political forums, don't get out much, spread the rw BS you picked up from forum to forum, have a lot of funnies and memes you picked up along the way, don't watch any legit news, run your pie hole about subjects you know nothing about, belong in "old events" rather than current because you're always unaware of new news, and love to type about 200 words about something when it could be done in 50.

Edited by Snoslinger

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well unless you voted trump, the thread doesn't really pertain to you...

So pay attention to the questions, but don't respond to them. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well if you're going to respond to a question maybe you should know what it's about first?

I did know what it's about.

You had yourself convinced in the past that I was supporting Trump and thinking he would win, both of which weren't true, so I just wanted to help you out. :bc:

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I did know what it's about.

You had yourself convinced in the past that I was supporting Trump and thinking he would win, both of which weren't true, so I just wanted to help you out. :bc:

I don't think you voted trump and pretty sure I never did. if anything I've accused you of acting like you weren't bothered by him that much.

37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't think you voted trump and pretty sure I never did. if anything I've accused you of acting like you weren't bothered by him that much.

You accused me of supporting him and thinking he was going to win, your bout of Amnesia is unfortunate. :bc:

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you're retired, a bull-shitter, got your nose in about 3 or 4 political forums, don't get out much, spread the rw BS you picked up from forum to forum, have a lot of funnies and memes you picked up along the way, don't watch any legit news, run your pie hole about subjects you know nothing about, belong in "old events" rather than current because you're always unaware of new news, and love to type about 200 words about something when it could be done in 50.

Oh boy.  You really are terrible at this.  I'll just stick to the basics.  

You are what represents the "new" liberal.  A whining, self centered, self righteous, indignant, repugnant, pathetic, miserable, tantrum throwing, entitled, cowardly loser.  A man who feels his unhappy life as a failure is the fault of other's success or otherwise "being".  And while deep inside you know your limitations and thus, your "place at the trough", your resentment makes you feel just in trying to degrade, demean, insult and humiliate others.  By doing so, you try and force them to come down to your level and somehow make you an equal in intellect, ability, "intestinal fortitude", successful life reasoning and decision making.  

But the "non-liberals" on both the left and the right understand you people, and take you for what you are worth....almost nothing.  You are a joke, a passing fancy of weakness and milquetoast that cannot last.  Your kind cannot survive outside in the real world outside of your safe places and social media in which to spread your misery and spite.  

Poor Slinger.....hey, maybe in your next life you'll be happy. :lol:

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

jesus christ. you still missed the god damn point and I'm not surprised. people wanted sanders for things he stood for. keep all your other deflections out of the picture.

but sanders proved he stood for nothing the day he took the lake home and stood next to the cunt who stuck a shiv in his back . HE STOOD FOR NOTHING  

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

can u post some of the so called legit news u trust .

Poor slinger. Thinks he is so much smarter than everyone else yet he has to ask the same question over and over again because he doesnt understand the answers he's given. 

Newsflash for ya slinger. Hillary was a shitty candidate for the left. No one here wanted her to beat Berny. 

Anyone but Hillary. It really is that simple. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Poor slinger. Thinks he is so much smarter than everyone else yet he has to ask the same question over and over again because he doesnt understand the answers he's given. 

Newsflash for ya slinger. Hillary was a shitty candidate for the left. No one here wanted her to beat Berny. 

Anyone but Hillary. It really is that simple. 

The fact that Trump barely won the states that put him over the top should convince the Democrats that Hillary was an absolute shit candidate but it's easier to blame Trump and his voters than look in the mirror.