where's the supposed bernie supporters?

On 3/24/2017 at 8:50 AM, Edmo said:

I like sanders because of his integrity and his record. Some of his ideas were screwy and didn't have a chance. Once he supported Hillary I was done with him. 

slinger cant grasp this

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

slinger cant grasp this

It's the cult of personality mentality. They can't understand that it was what Bernie said that resonated with people, not who he was. 

When he stopped saying things that resonated, no one cared about Bernie anymore.

Edited by motonoggin

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

It's the cult of personality mentality. They can't understand that it was what Bernie said that resonated with people, not who he was. 

When he stopped saying things that resonated, no one cared about Bernie anymore.

I guess in hindsight I am not really surprised he sold out ......he's a fucking politician 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I guess in hindsight I am not really surprised he sold out ......he's a fucking politician 

Yeah, they too often view compromise, even with assholes what deserve none, as a virtue. Abandonment of principle in order to appease your masters is seen as saintly...

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, they too often view compromise, even with assholes what deserve none, as a virtue. Abandonment of principle in order to appease your masters is seen as saintly...

It's embarrassing though.  He had a real movement going on.  Lot's of support.  To bail on all his "people" was gross.  I really do honestly think Hillary and her goonery squad had info in him that they extorted his "support" with after they cheated and got him booted.  She's so fucking gross...and her shitty party.

Full disclosure though....I though a lot of Bernie's ideas were heart felt, but ultimately just pipe dreams.  Even so, he had my attention with a lot of his difference with the status quo of "politics as usual".  Good god....I'll say it again...the democrats are just fucking gross.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's embarrassing though.  He had a real movement going on.  Lot's of support.  To bail on all his "people" was gross.  I really do honestly think Hillary and her goonery squad had info in him that they extorted his "support" with after they cheated and got him booted.  She's so fucking gross...and her shitty party.

Full disclosure though....I though a lot of Bernie's ideas were heart felt, but ultimately just pipe dreams.  Even so, he had my attention with a lot of his difference with the status quo of "politics as usual".  Good god....I'll say it again...the democrats are just fucking gross.

I would have loved to see him go after real criminals ....the kind that wear white collars. Instead we got Trump and Sessions and they are going to make us safe by getting all those evil weed smokers locked up

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I would have loved to see him go after real criminals ....the kind that wear white collars. Instead we got Trump and Sessions and they are going to make us safe by getting all those evil weed smokers locked up

The devils cabbage is nothing to minimize. Not even once!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The devils cabbage is nothing to minimize. Not even once!

did you watch mahr last night? or is a pos librul now to you, the big bad conservative? :lol:

no fucking way you walk around supporting trump outside of here. 

no

fucking

way

:bc:

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao:

Milquetoast or spelled "milk toast" sometimes (improperly), means timid/weak/meek.

Casper Milquetoast....my mom used to say that. :lol:

58 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

did you watch mahr last night? or is a pos librul now to you, the big bad conservative? :lol:

no

fucking

way

shocker a bill maher fan who would guessed.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao:

Milquetoast or spelled "milk toast" sometimes (improperly), means timid/weak/meek.

never heard that term before.  Here in the east, we just say "slinger", or "liberal".  :bc:

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

no

fucking

way

Maher is the personification of a shitty ally. Fucking problematic as fuck and a capitalist.

Bottom line a lot of people would vote for the Devil before they voted for Hillary. If the Dems would have backed Sanders instead of that evil bitch they would no doubt be in power now. Face it, they fucked the pooch 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Maher is the personification of a shitty ally. Fucking problematic as fuck and a capitalist.

Well, problem is, instead of trying to stay, you know....A POLITICAL COMEDIAN, he's trying to be a mouthpiece for the Dems.  I really liked his earlier stuff.  His book was good too.  And his movie "Religulous" was funny as shit.  

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

no

fucking

way

No I was busy watching the Badgers beat themselves. I don't walk around rah rah'n for Trump. I don't like Trump. But Trump still has the ability to serve a purpose. You don't seem to understand that. And I know you like to have your pre-conceived notions of what I think in every thread, but I like most sensible liberals and don't walk around in a MAGA hat calling everyone a libtard. I would probably lean further to the left than most of my conservative friends even realize. 

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I used to be a fan but now he's just gotten bitter and gross.  It's not really that funny.  Like he's trying too hard.

I like when he attacks PC culture and radical islam. His panels sometimes are really good. But his theatrics with Trump get old. I like a good Trump joke now and then, but when every segment is the doom and gloom over Trump, it gets old. He is trying too hard. A lot of other comedian night show hosts do a lot better job than he does at playing the anti-Trump role. John Oliver usually always has something funny. Shit even Colbert as well. Mahr just looks to reach too much to stay relevant in the Trump insurgency. 

I've only seen a little of Maher since Trump was elected so I can't comment on that. 

In general, I like Bill's commentary though. Doesn't mean I always agree with it. 

On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 10:35 AM, Carlos Danger said:

Once it was clear he was out he had to feather his nest. 

If you are going to run you have to run as a republican or a democrat or else you have no chance. And to do that you jave to sell your soul. When you lose you have to suck cock and give all of your support to their cocksucker. Bernie knew the rules getting in. He sucked the cock.