Spell "first round exit" with only 4 letters

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and any one surprised a MN team with no bull dikes on it bombing the playoffs . we have the twins in 87 and 91 and as far as I can remember that's it I don't think the kicks did better than winning there division . stars came close 2 times but in true MN sports fashion the blew it.

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and any one surprised a MN team with no bull dikes on it bombing the playoffs . we have the twins in 87 and 91 and as far as I can remember that's it I don't think the kicks did better than winning there division . stars came close 2 times but in true MN sports fashion the blew it.

And my friends wonder why I am not a MN sports fan.  

Lets see, we have the Vikings, Wolves, Twins (who I was too young to remember caring about their WS wins), Gophers, Wild, etc.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

WILD

At least they're going to make the playoffs. Sad year in Detroit for hockey. Last time the Wings didn't make the playoffs, I was a junior in HS 

20 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

IMG_1136.JPG

:lol:

17 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

At least they're going to make the playoffs. Sad year in Detroit for hockey. Last time the Wings didn't make the playoffs, I was a junior in HS 

:lol:

So nothing much has changed....a janitor in a HS or a factory....ssdd.

I'm ready to shitcan this whole worthless bunch of losers ...every one of them. Fucking pieces of shit. Start with faggot ass Chuck Fletcher and then right on down the line. Budreau needs to light this fucking team of "pros" up like never done before. They are a fucking embarrassment to pro sports. This is worse than the fucking Vikings 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm ready to shitcan this whole worthless bunch of losers ...every one of them. Fucking pieces of shit. Start with faggot ass Chuck Fletcher and then right on down the line. Budreau needs to light this fucking team of "pros" up like never done before. They are a fucking embarrassment to pro sports. This is worse than the fucking Vikings 

Hey, those. It's get to watch a helluva game right on ice level!

We've got 8 games after this soon to be loss to figure it out before the playoffs.  My guess...first round boot.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, those. It's get to watch a helluva game right on ice level!

We've got 8 games after this soon to be loss to figure it out before the playoffs.  My guess...first round boot.

Mike Yeo is gonna get lucky and draw the Wild in the 1st round .....the blues should sweep this team with ease.

At least we wont have to listen to any fucking Molly Dagger faggot ass packing blackhawk cum guzzling garbage

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You live closer to Chicago than the cities now, may as well make the move :bc: 

nhl-new-york-islanders-chicago-blackhawk

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Mike Yeo is gonna get lucky and draw the Wild in the 1st round .....the blues should sweep this team with ease.

At least we wont have to listen to any fucking Molly Dagger faggot ass packing blackhawk cum guzzling garbage

Agreed.  Grossest fans in all of sports.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You live closer to Chicago than the cities now, may as well make the move :bc: 

nhl-new-york-islanders-chicago-blackhawk

I'd kill myself before I cheered for a team that tanked many years in a row to get the players they needed ......you should just get booted down to the AHL if you tank like the hawks did to get Kane and Toews

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hope the Wild lose out and miss the playoffs  .....that would be fucking awesome :lol:

Be tough to do that but I certainly see a possibility of a sweep in the first round.  And wouldn't that suit Yeo just right if it was his team....and I'd laugh and laugh.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH OUR GUYS?!?!?!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Be tough to do that but I certainly see a possibility of a sweep in the first round.  And wouldn't that suit Yeo just right if it was his team....and I'd laugh and laugh.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH OUR GUYS?!?!?!

Its got to be Koivu ....the emotionless fucking finlanders are a cancer

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd kill myself before I cheered for a team that tanked many years in a row to get the players they needed ......you should just get booted down to the AHL if you tank like the hawks did to get Kane and Toews

What an imagination you have :lol: 

You have no idea about the cheapness of Dollar Bill Wirtz :lol: