The other side

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm old enough to know there are two sides to every story.  It appears that is not what happened.   

Regarding private property a owner should be able to ask for anyone to leave and the LEO should have to obey without due cause to stay.   Simply watching for drunk drivers should not be a reason to stay.  They can legally watch the bar from somewhere else. 

I am too and actually dont react to the first version of a story I get because it happens to me daily. But here is what I gather happened despite any other versions. 

Cops were stalking a bar on st. pattys day

Thats harrassment. Right away I know cops are cunts.

Secondly, 83 year old man confronts cops, they break his arm and nose. 

Total over reaction by meathead cops. 

Fuck the cops. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am too and actually dont react to the first version of a story I get because it happens to me daily. But here is what I gather happened despite any other versions. 

Fuck the cops. 

If you haven't seen the video there is no way you can really say that.  

33 minutes ago, Anler said:

Right, blame the victim. Go clean off your dirty Moe.. 

And don't forget to wipe your Analer after you shit.

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Fuck the cops. 

:lol:

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If you haven't seen the video there is no way you can really say that.  

Well I know if I was attacked by an 83 year old man I would hit him so hard his mom would fall down! 

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

right , nobody was there .....but we do know the old man got roughed up bad by two pigs for no good reason 

He was threatening them how are they supposed to know he isn't going to kick their ass just cause he's 80

44 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

He was threatening them how are they supposed to know he isn't going to kick their ass just cause he's 80

IDK, sounds to me like these two troopers couldn't identify an unarmed elderly man as a very small threat, and decided to use full force police tactics to take him down.

It really sounds to me like these two cops were NOT going to be questioned by a lowly citizen ant...and were willing to use force to prove it.  Again, full body cams will leave no room for "he said/she said" in these matters.  I think that one law (body cams required) will immediately purge our forces of many of the questionable police "actors".

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

IDK, sounds to me like these two troopers couldn't identify an unarmed elderly man as a very small threat, and decided to use full force police tactics to take him down.

It really sounds to me like these two cops were NOT going to be questioned by a lowly citizen ant...and were willing to use force to prove it.  Again, full body cams will leave no room for "he said/she said" in these matters.  I think that one law (body cams required) will immediately purge our forces of many of the questionable police "actors".

Michigan State Police Troopers are generally more hard ass meathead types. I'm sure the Antrim County Sheriffs would have handled this completely different and had a much better outcome.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

he clearly was some badass and the cops were in imminent danger otherwise they would not have beat the shit out of him

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

he clearly was some badass and the cops were in imminent danger otherwise they would not have beat the shit out of him

I'm gonna need to see a picture of him by a woodpile or lifting up the front of a 4-wheeler. :lol:

Seriously though, the pic of him in the hospital doesn't  strike me as a "bad-ass" at all.  But I've been known to be wrong.  That's why my nose is crooked. :lmao:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd boot stomp your stroke riddled ass into the ground lets get real here, you lying piece of dogshit.  I ride offtrail with guys half my age....they may beat my ass up  but I'm out there. You ride 10 year old 80 hp 4 stroke, on trails.  Like a fucking limpwristed faggot.

Shut it you fucking bed wetter.

On 23/03/2017 at 6:55 PM, DriftBusta said:

I'd boot stomp your stroke riddled ass into the ground lets get real here, you lying piece of dogshit.  I ride offtrail with guys half my age....they may beat my ass up  but I'm out there. You ride 10 year old 80 hp 4 stroke, on trails.  Like a fucking limpwristed faggot.

Simmer down Izzy Mendlebaum. :lol:

12 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

If they don't have the ability to identify who's a threat, especially in this case, then they are a detriment to society and shouldn't be cops. One things for sure. They won't be working in any nursing home any time soon.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Michigan State Police Troopers are generally more hard ass meathead types. I'm sure the Antrim County Sheriffs would have handled this completely different and had a much better outcome.

Not defending thier actions here, but you have no idea what all took place.   

#1 he shouldn't have got out of the car

#2 when told to get back into his car, he didn't 

#3 when asked if he had a gun, the response of "no, but I wish I did" isn't exactly the smartest thing to say. 

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'm gonna need to see a picture of him by a woodpile or lifting up the front of a 4-wheeler. :lol:

Seriously though, the pic of him in the hospital doesn't  strike me as a "bad-ass" at all.  But I've been known to be wrong.  That's why my nose is crooked. :lmao:

post-1041-0-72841700-1460403681.thumb.jpg.cc705557108236fa1f649c2354a0592d.jpg

:snack:

8 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Not defending thier actions here, but you have no idea what all took place.   

#1 he shouldn't have got out of the car

#2 when told to get back into his car, he didn't 

#3 when asked if he had a gun, the response of "no, but I wish I did" isn't exactly the smartest thing to say. 

post-1041-0-72841700-1460403681.thumb.jpg.cc705557108236fa1f649c2354a0592d.jpg

:snack:

Obviously the old fella isn't very bright, probably explains why he's still working at the age of 83 :lol:

23 hours ago, Highmark said:

1. I would assume its on the cops car video system.   The truth should come out.

2. Right or wrong when a cop tells you to stay in the car or stop coming towards them you do it.   Period.

3. I would guess its not that hard to break a 83 year old mans arm and they even admitted it may be due to his shoulder condition.

4. Yes some cops can be overly aggressive but EVERYONE knows that.   Why push it.  That is not the time or place.

5. If he did what he did he deserved to get arrested.   I'm hesitant to agree its a felony but just fucking do as you are told.   

6. I'm not about to sit here and claim some thug deserves to get taken down for not responding to the police but this guy doesn't.  

what a pile of bootlicking garbage ....sweet fuck reading that nearly made me puke. 

You go out looking to encounter the po po in the dark and give the wrong fucking answer, what a dimwitted polock action :lol: 

I have had more encounters with the police than I can remember with various traffic stops including what could have been DUI arrests, and many other indescretions  where the police arrived on scene, and never once did the cops ever make a move to get physical with me, and that's because even in my most drunken stupor I have had the brains and good sense to pull my shit together and respect the fact that the man has a badge and a gun, and is thee law, judge and jury at the moment.

She said Sevenski walked toward the trooper and was told multiple times to return to his vehicle, but Smith said Sevenski continued to try and question the trooper about the police patrolling at the business.

“He said ‘I just want to ask you a question.’ The officer said ‘Get back in your car, sir,’” Smith said. “The officer said ‘Sir, do you have any weapons?’ He said ‘I wish I did,’ and that’s when they took Larry to the ground.”

Sevenski said when troopers put his arms behind his back and put him to the ground, his arm and elbow were broken and Smith said his nose was also broken when his glasses cracked his nose.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You go out looking to encounter the po po in the dark and give the wrong fucking answer, what a dimwitted polock action :lol: 

I have had more encounters with the police than I can remember with various traffic stops including what could have been DUI arrests, and many other indescretions  where the police arrived on scene, and never once did the cops ever make a move to get physical with me, and that's because even in my most drunken stupor I have had the brains and good sense to pull my shit together and respect the fact that man has a badge and a gun, and is thee law, judge and jury at the moment.

Hurt punk ass cop feelings definitely warrants a beating.

Don't let those Italian fascist tendencies influence you...

Cops sit on dudes property. Dude pulls up to ask them what they're doing and to get off his property. Cops refuse to talk to him, so he goes back to the bar. Failed to use turn signal so NOW the cops will talk to him. 

Angry land owner exits car to confront trespassing cops and they put him on the ground, sending him to the hospital.

Three days later they charge him with assault and resisting to cover their asses. The 'resisting' part probably came when they tried to put his arms behind his back, he's physically incapable of that due to a bad shoulder. The 'assault' part probably came after the cop already put hands on him. 

You have the right to resist and unlawful arrest, to the point of killing an officer. John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Cops sit on dudes property. Dude pulls up to ask them what they're doing and to get off his property. Cops refuse to talk to him, so he goes back to the bar. Failed to use turn signal so NOW the cops will talk to him. 

Angry land owner exits car to confront trespassing cops and they put him on the ground, sending him to the hospital.

Three days later they charge him with assault and resisting to cover their asses. The 'resisting' part probably came when they tried to put his arms behind his back, he's physically incapable of that due to a bad shoulder. The 'assault' part probably came after the cop already put hands on him. 

You have the right to resist and unlawful arrest, to the point of killing an officer. John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529.

"Look , just do what the cops are telling you no matter what and they wont have to smash you face into the dirt"