The other side

for a 83 yr old guy it takes 2 dick head pants tucked in to there combat boots shaved heads leather gloves with the fingers cut off like Michel Jackson in the beat it video and a arsenal of shit strapped to there belt to take him down and bust his arm and nose . yeah I would say fuck u charge me ass clown after I win I will be getting paid and I will not stop until U are on desk duty for yrs .

• Like 2

Just now, DriftBusta said:

So why invest yourself in one side or another, amirite?

because there is nothing an unarmed 83 year old man can do to justify 2 state troopers breaking his arm in multiple places and his nose and hospitalizing him

get it you fucking moron ????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

This is all this is to me Bhen, a big fucking joke. :bc:

I know dude.....I get wound up and post dumb shit but that is all it is.......I do love calling woolie a fucking idiot though  , especially when he is on the chard

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

because there is nothing an unarmed 83 year old man can do to justify 2 state troopers breaking his arm in multiple places and his nose and hospitalizing him

get it you fucking moron ????

hey, all I said is no one is there, no one can really judge, so why get all hot and bothered either way.  Take a fuckin pill already

Just now, Snake said:

Fuck no, you stupid?

so why park and lurk around until some one rolls then follow them ? they do it all the fucking time . I have been pulled over  2 times in as many yrs rolling from the bar at 1am . best part I don't drink . they always sit across the street at a gas station at the bar we have our club meetings at .

they always follow the first few guys out that close the place

Just now, DriftBusta said:

hey, all I said is no one is there, no one can really judge, so why get all hot and bothered either way.  Take a fuckin pill already

right , nobody was there .....but we do know the old man got roughed up bad by two pigs for no good reason 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

most can judge biased on history and there personal experience dealing with modern day militant cops  

• Like 1

Funny this is basically what i read the other day, other than the felony charge. Regardless of the reason both officers overreacted by taking an 83 yr old man to the ground in such a violent manner. There is NO excuse!! NONE!! He didn't have a weapon and more than likely at 83 couldn't have punched his way out of a wet paper bag, beside the fact that there were two of them.Talk to him with the respect you would give you're grandfather and calm him down, not throw him to the ground. This was extremely cowardly on the officer part.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so why park and lurk around until some one rolls then follow them ? they do it all the fucking time . I have been pulled over  2 times in as many yrs rolling from the bar at 1am . best part I don't drink . they always sit across the street at a gas station at the bar we have our club meetings at .

they always follow the first few guys out that close the place

Big. Fucking. Deal.

I stay till closing too. But I drink. Drunk as a skunk. But could care less if 10 cops are across the street; are they gonna pull over my cab?

• Like 2

Just now, Skidude600 said:

Funny this is basically what i read the other day, other than the felony charge. Regardless of the reason both officers overreacted by taking an 83 yr old man to the ground in such a violent manner. There is NO excuse!! NONE!! He didn't have a weapon and more than likely at 83 couldn't have punched his way out of a wet paper bag, beside the fact that there were two of them.Talk to him with the respect you would give you're grandfather and calm him down, not throw him to the ground. This was extremely cowardly on the officer part.

exactly

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

right , nobody was there .....but we do know the old man got roughed up bad by two pigs for no good reason 

And they were illegally on his property. So if a cop parks in your driveway, you are not allowed to speak to him. Or you could get a felony. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sorry Bhen, can't have that both ways,.

Just now, Anler said:

And they were illegally on his property. So if a cop parks in your driveway, you are not allowed to speak to him. Or you could get a felony. 

:lol: they were across the street Eatler ....try and follow along 

1 minute ago, Skidude600 said:

no they call that training now . 

1 minute ago, Skidude600 said:

Thats common sense. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Guess we'll see come trial time. :bc:

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: they were across the street Eatler ....try and follow along 

I thought they said in the other thread that Larry owned that property too...