The other side

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

What silence?  How do you know what the police thinks?  This is what the courts are for, and you're condemning other officers based on what again?  

They obviously approve of this conduct or they wouldn't be defending it or remaining silent.

4 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He's probably broke 

Yep 

Make sure it's pointed at that sand nigger nose too.  Will be awesome to see that explode when it's smashed into the pavement :lol:

Motostoner wouldn't ever get mouthy with the police.  

:lol:

I have the picture of the lifting the quad somewhere, but you're on your own for the pool balls stuffed in the shit stained tighty whiteys picture :lol:

Nope.  I've been there before 

Getting out of your vehicle when you get pulled over is a big no no 

He was looking to cause trouble for himself and was successful 

Lots of people retire and then realize they miss having the extra cash to play with.  

Doubtful.  At least I hope he doesn't get any $   He wanted to cause trouble for himself, he was successful

Yep 

And that will also work the same for when idiots are causing trouble and resisting 

He's just a complete waste who fried what little brains he had. 

And I bet you got a hand full of bush too :lol:

I've got a friend who is a Jew, and he is a complete cheap fuck. Lives right up to the stereotype. 

I bet Gayeve has Jew blood running thru those skinny veins :lol:

My buddy Greg who lives up there hooked up with a Jewish chic a couple years ago.  Said she was a total nympho :lol:

Yep

How did they know for sure he wasn't armed? Because he told them :lol:  Like they're supposed to believe that, especially after what he said next  SMH

He got exactly what he was looking for 

Even his own sister said he was in the wrong 

Selfish 

Yep 

My dad is 84 , has his CPL, and carries everywhere he goes, that he's allowed to.  You wouldn't know it by looking at him.  LOTS of old people carry.  Just because he said he didn't have a gun doesn't meant shit.  Don't be such an idiot.  

:owned:

Don't you think if he had a gun and "was looking for trouble" he would've used it before they got close enough to rough him up? After all he was a deranged old man probably frothing at the mouth. And you call me an idiot. Your 84 yr old man should kick your ass for being so stupid and I'm sure he could.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Don't you think if he had a gun and "was looking for trouble" he would've used it before they got close enough to rough him up?After all he was a deranged old man probably frothing at the mouth. And you call me an idiot.

You never know who's gonna do what or who's telling the truth. If you wait til the have a barrel pointed at you, you're done   Yes you're still an idiot

33 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Your 84 yr old man should kick your ass for being so stupid and I'm sure he could.  

My dad hasn't been able to take me on since I was in HS 

What don't you come and try , Nancy boy. Little sissy faggot 

:news:

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Figures AMG is the kinda guy to beat up an old man.

Probably good thing he's mopping floors instead of beating the street

The military guys got good authoritarian brain washings. You couldn't teach them any different.

19 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Figures AMG is the kinda guy to beat up an old man.

Probably good thing he's mopping floors instead of beating the street

why perpetuate the phony narrative.  Amg is not a janitor, and probably makes more than you.  Kind of intellectually dishonest, no?

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

why perpetuate the phony narrative.  Amg is not a janitor, and probably makes more than you.  Kind of intellectually dishonest, no?

Oh, so I'm the ONLY one not allowed to make shit up about people?

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

The military guys got good authoritarian brain washings. You couldn't teach them any different.

Naaa, we just don't have our heads crammed up our asses 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Guys brain is beyond fried .

I know for a fact I make more than that POS 

:lmao:  I wish I could make what I make mopping floors :lol:

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You never know who's gonna do what or who's telling the truth. If you wait til the have a barrel pointed at you, you're done   Yes you're still an idiot

My dad hasn't been able to take me on since I was in HS 

What don't you come and try , Nancy boy. Little sissy faggot 

:news:

Thanks for making my point...................

Edited by Skidude600
bold the point

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

unless i see a video, i don't believe anything a cop reports. thankfully the police still have the all believing snake in their corner. 

Spot on brother

38 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Naaa, we just don't have our heads crammed up our asses 

Guys brain is beyond fried .

I know for a fact I make more than that POS 

:lmao:  I wish I could make what I make mopping floors :lol:

Sure you do. Follow orders and don't question authority. 

52 minutes ago, Snake said:

trump_protest_huntington_beach_3-26-17-1

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

3EA1DCA600000578-4349390-image-a-105_149

Yeah...I saw that shit.  I laughed like hell.  I can see why Moto hates liberals, NONE of them are going out in the real world and run their faces at the risk of confrontation.  At least Moto's crew are out there for whatever good they may be doing.  Although, I think skinny jeans is a poor choice for BDUs.

21 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Laws are put in place for a reason 

For a ongoing revenue stream to fill the troughs of gubermint, and by god if you challenge our laws in court , it will cost you far more than the original legal enrichment office  jackpot.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

trump_protest_huntington_beach_3-26-17-1

38 minutes ago, Snake said:

3EA1DCA600000578-4349390-image-a-105_149

:bc:

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nobody wants you thinking for yourself...

7 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

For a ongoing revenue stream to fill the troughs of gubermint, and by god if you challenge our laws in court , it will cost you far more than the original legal enrichment office  jackpot.

If there were no laws , and it was a free for all. It would be more fucked up in this country than it already is