The other side

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You're a fucking dumbshit

Is it illigal to do that on your own property? 

I find strange none of the poeple who he was with/that told him about this that knew he was going for a confrontation didn't tape it

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: My dad hated sleds and he had good reason. Every one he was ever around broke down minutes after they started 

I have finally got my old man out riding a few times this year. I think he really loved it but he has a bum wrist and the last time we rode it laid him up for 2 weeks. I'm thinking about finding a z1 turbo this summer just for him. He rode my axys mostly but I think the twinspar may be a little easier for him

the 6 or 8 twin spar are a much better and not as much effort to steer and not as many jolts to the wrist when the trail gets bumpy . deff the ugliest sled built but the most comfortable one of the best ridding sleds I have ever owned

Anybody who thinks an 83 yr man is a threat must be a fucking pussy. if he had a gun or a bat in his hand then yeah, but he was UNARMED. He was asked if he had any weapons and responded that he did not. He was UNARMED. Saying that he wished he had a weapon does not make him a threat. When was the last time any of you got beat up by an 83 yr old man??? (Looks at 02) In general I have great admiration for the police and the job they do. My cousin happens to be one and can tell you stories of some of the lowlifes he's had to deal with. Stories involving kids. These two sound like a couple of meatheads that let their "powers", so to speak, get to their heads and overreacted needlessly.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Skidude600 said:

Anybody who thinks an 83 yr man is a threat must be a fucking pussy. if he had a gun or a bat in his hand then yeah, but he was UNARMED. He was asked if he had any weapons and responded that he did not. He was UNARMED. Saying that he wished he had a weapon does not make him a threat. When was the last time any of you got beat up by an 83 yr old man??? (Looks at 02) In general I have great admiration for the police and the job they do. My cousin happens to be one and can tell you stories of some of the lowlifes he's had to deal with. Stories involving kids. These two sound like a couple of meatheads that let their "powers", so to speak, get to their heads and overreacted needlessly.

Even if he had a bat, do you think you could take it away from him pretty quickly? Fucking joke. 

4 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

I can' disagree with any of that. Its the broad brushing against the cops I have a problem with.  Hell I grew up next door to a corrupt chief of police, its not like I don't know there aren't bad cops.  But I also happen to know a couple newer young cops.  4 year college grads, athletes, level headed, the kind of guys I'd want my daughters to date.  And like you said, given some of the pure scum they have to deal with, some of these guys need to get real with the bootlicker bullshit.  Without cops there is no law and order.  Like I've said, pretty good chance these cops are gonna pay for what they did, and thats fine.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Even if he had a bat, do you think you could take it away from him pretty quickly? Fucking joke. 

I agree, but in court it would have given the cops a legitimate reason for taking him down. 

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I can' disagree with any of that. Its the broad brushing against the cops I have a problem with.  Hell I grew up next door to a corrupt chief of police, its not like I don't know there aren't bad cops.  But I also happen to know a couple newer young cops.  4 year college grads, athletes, level headed, the kind of guys I'd want my daughters to date.  And like you said, given some of the pure scum they have to deal with, some of these guys need to get real with the bootlicker bullshit.  Without cops there is no law and order.  Like I've said, pretty good chance these cops are gonna pay for what they did, and thats fine.

Fuck all cops. It's the failure to condemn actions like this that makes all cops bastards. 

If they don't all want to be thought of as thugs, then they shouldn't close ranks around the thugs.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Broad brushing is the standard in our society. Pollacks are all stupid, Italians/Sicilians are all mobsters (that true Vinnie?), all Blacks are thugs, all kids today are lazy and entitled, all the Vietnam vets were baby killers, all Democrats are Snowriders, and all Repubs are?? Etc....... We tend to use our experiences with others as a basis for judging people like them. Look at Moto for example. He grows weed, but does so legally. Some would consider him a drug dealer, simply because of that. Does he really deserve to be labled a "drug dealer"?  I don't think so imo. I admire the guy for finding something hes passionate about and provides a service to others. And yet i've never met him. My apologies. Back to the topic.

43 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Fuck all cops. It's the failure to condemn actions like this that makes all cops bastards. 

If they don't all want to be thought of as thugs, then they shouldn't close ranks around the thugs.

You just talked into a complete circle.  You've said the same thing 100 times, and you're still wrong.  Who said all cops were ok with what these guys did?  Let them have their day in court.  Geesh.

3 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Broad brushing is the standard in our society. Pollacks are all stupid, Italians/Sicilians are all mobsters (that true Vinnie?), all Blacks are thugs, all kids today are lazy and entitled, all the Vietnam vets were baby killers, all Democrats are Snowriders, and all Repubs are?? Etc....... We tend to use our experiences with others as a basis for judging people like them. Look at Moto for example. He grows weed, but does so legally. Some would consider him a drug dealer, simply because of that. Does he really deserve to be labled a "drug dealer"?  I don't think so imo. I admire the guy for finding something hes passionate about and provides a service to others. And yet i've never met him. My apologies. Back to the topic.

Yes, Vince is a mobster with ties to Al queida...

Edited by Anler

7 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Obviously the old fella isn't very bright, probably explains why he's still working at the age of 83 :lol:

He's probably broke 

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You go out looking to encounter the po po in the dark and give the wrong fucking answer, what a dimwitted polock action :lol: 

Yep 

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Be sure an wear a Go Pro when you go confront a cop.  That would be awesome. :lol:  

Make sure it's pointed at that sand nigger nose too.  Will be awesome to see that explode when it's smashed into the pavement :lol:

6 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

I think Moto should try what's he stating with a camera running and see what happens....

Even though Larry was a grumpy ornery old cuss once you get to know him he's cool. 

Makes great vegetable beef soup ....The waitress will serve with her thumb in it :lol:

Motostoner wouldn't ever get mouthy with the police.  

6 hours ago, 02sled said:

give it a try and let us know how that works out for you...

:lol:

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Holy fucking shit! :lol:

He HAS TO get back here!!!

As far as the rest of this, to me, here's what this comes down to- two state troopers busted up an unarmed 83 year old man because he didn't listen to them.  Really?  I've got about a dozen or so plus personal encounters with the cops and all but one I was respectful and compliant, and was treated respectful in return.  Now the time I chose to be a dick...yep, got the same treatment in return and got lumped up pretty good, Bit, I WAS A THREAT....and could easily be seen as such.  That's my bad.  A fucking 83 year old man couldn't be subdued by TWO officers without breaking him up?  FUCKING REALLY?  Were the officers in their 80's too?  Or women?  

Now, unless the old man jerked away or tried to run and fell and caused his own injuries (possible), sorry, I think this falls on the troopers until other evidence comes to light.  And it better be more than "he didn't listen" and said "I wish I did [have a gun]."  What the duck does that mean anyway?  Must be beat an old man up free card.

He may get a nice healthy retirement account out of this.

I have the picture of the lifting the quad somewhere, but you're on your own for the pool balls stuffed in the shit stained tighty whiteys picture :lol:

6 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

So I'm the only one here who's actually met Larry?

Nope.  I've been there before 

5 hours ago, 02sled said:

No... apparently they weren't on his property either by the way. Tell me if you get pulled over by a cop and the first thing you do is get out of your Jeep and start walking toward the cop car are you going to get back in your car when they tell you or are you going to keep walking at them.

Getting out of your vehicle when you get pulled over is a big no no 

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He jumped in his car and went looking for the pOlice, he finds them does a U-turn and gets pulled over, gets out of car and is told to get back in the car, ignores that and then is asked if he has a gun................mouth opens before brain can engage :lol: 

He was looking to cause trouble for himself and was successful 

5 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

My dad retired at 65 is now 72 and works 5 days a week. He likes to blow cash

Lots of people retire and then realize they miss having the extra cash to play with.  

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Larry is gonna be rich because of those faggot pigs.....I bet he still works the bar though 

Doubtful.  At least I hope he doesn't get any $   He wanted to cause trouble for himself, he was successful

5 hours ago, snoughnut said:

At 72 I can understand still working but there's a substantial difference between 72 and 83.

Yep 

5 hours ago, Anler said:

The flip side here is there is going to be a shitload more lawsuits with more police cameras and police abuse. That's going to lose alot of Vince's tax dollars. So maybe we can get back to public safety and not harassment. Because once the Jews find there is good money in suing the cops we will all get fucked. 

And that will also work the same for when idiots are causing trouble and resisting 

5 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Young confused college kids taught momodope to hate whitey :lol:

He's just a complete waste who fried what little brains he had. 

5 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I got my first blow job from a Jewish summer girl.....loved them ever since! :lol:

And I bet you got a hand full of bush too :lol:

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Did her nose get in the way?

:lol:

Ohhh...that was mean.  I never had any problems with Jews.  I don't understand all the "hub-bub" about them to tell you the truth. :dunno:

I've got a friend who is a Jew, and he is a complete cheap fuck. Lives right up to the stereotype. 

I bet Gayeve has Jew blood running thru those skinny veins :lol:

5 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Charlevoix has a large summer population a good majority of which are Jewish so I've heard them all. :lol:

My buddy Greg who lives up there hooked up with a Jewish chic a couple years ago.  Said she was a total nympho :lol:

4 hours ago, 02sled said:

I knew you're too damned stupid to understand the objective or where I was going with it. You have shown that In your delusional mind an 80 year old simply can't pose a threat to anyone simply because of their age. Only a moron would be that stupid and simplistic.

Yep

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

yes , in bum fuck michigan I view an unarmed 83 year old as almost no threat. now quit deflecting for these piece of shit cops you stupid fucking faggot

How did they know for sure he wasn't armed? Because he told them :lol:  Like they're supposed to believe that, especially after what he said next  SMH

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's dark and 83 year old grumpy Larry goes looking for trouble and finds it :lol:

You just can't stop stupid :lol: 

He got exactly what he was looking for 

4 hours ago, 02sled said:

Wrong... it goes to credibility of the two narratives. One says they weren't on his property and the other says they were. One says he drove looking for them, spotted their car, made a U turn and got pulled over. The other says he drove up to them. WHY WOULD HE BE DRIVING TO THEM ON HIS OWN PROPERTY? IS HIS PIECE OF PROPERTY REALLY THAT BIG. I know you have to be able to think deeper than simple crap and that's maybe beyond your abiilty

Even his own sister said he was in the wrong 

Now you want to wreck both his wrists and shoulders, what kind of son are you :lol::bc: 

Selfish 

His sisters story is good enough for me :lol: 

Yep 

3 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

My dad is 84 , has his CPL, and carries everywhere he goes, that he's allowed to.  You wouldn't know it by looking at him.  LOTS of old people carry.  Just because he said he didn't have a gun doesn't meant shit.  Don't be such an idiot.  

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You just talked into a complete circle.  You've said the same thing 100 times, and you're still wrong.  Who said all cops were ok with what these guys did?  Let them have their day in court.  Geesh.

:owned:

Just now, f7ben said:

what a bootlicking fucking pussy you are AMG

I'll bet you $500 Larry gets more in his settlement than you would working for 10 years without your overtime :lol:

Yea sure 9_9

I hope he doesn't get a penny. He did this all on his own.  Should get locked up for 90 days 

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Cops sit on dudes property. Dude pulls up to ask them what they're doing and to get off his property. Cops refuse to talk to him, so he goes back to the bar. Failed to use turn signal so NOW the cops will talk to him. 

Angry land owner exits car to confront trespassing cops and they put him on the ground, sending him to the hospital.

Three days later they charge him with assault and resisting to cover their asses. The 'resisting' part probably came when they tried to put his arms behind his back, he's physically incapable of that due to a bad shoulder. The 'assault' part probably came after the cop already put hands on him. 

You have the right to resist and unlawful arrest, to the point of killing an officer. John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529.

so had he acted rational and sat in his vehicle after they pulled him over nothing would have happened.  Seem to be a common thread in lots of cop beating situations. :news:  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

so had he acted rational and sat in his vehicle after they pulled him over nothing would have happened.  Seem to be a common thread in lots of cop beating situations. :news:  

"if you dont have anything to hide"

what the fuck happened to you dude

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

B I N G O 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Their silence makes it pretty clear where they stand. That's why there's no such thing as a good cop. They close ranks no matter how wrong their coworker was. 

This is not a trait of an accountable police force. 

If ?? All the people that say they will show up to support Larry @ the courthouse, those people will never be allowed into his first court appearance hearing . Watch an see the actions of the court / judge / prosecuting attorney / leo / court security. Those in public power will not allow a sideshow.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Their silence makes it pretty clear where they stand. That's why there's no such thing as a good cop. They close ranks no matter how wrong their coworker was. 

This is not a trait of an accountable police force. 

What silence?  How do you know what the police thinks?  This is what the courts are for, and you're condemning other officers based on what again?