The other side

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

was your old man into sledding ....I cant recall 

Both him and my mom had sleds.

My dad and a buddy bought 8 Ariens in 1969 to rent at the forest preserve, so he wakes my ass up at oh dark hundred to help along with the premise that I would get to ride, so I wake up in a cheery let's go mood..................All of them fucking Ariens broke that day and I froze my ass off that day helping retrieve broken sleds, it had been dark for a few hours before we dragged and pushed the sleds into the back of the semi trailer and finally went home :lol:

They dealer took the sleds back and they replaced them with Mercs, I have more stupid rental stories............why the fuck did I ever embrace this sport is mind boggling.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Your too stupid to get to the primary point... the age that you and others seem to be focussed on is irrelevant. Young or old can still pose a threat. 8 or 80. Just look at the teen gang members that have killed people. I guess the cops shouldn't perceive the young as a potential threat either, after all they're only kids.

Good god just fucking stop.

7 minutes ago, 02sled said:

So if they were on his property and someone went into his bar to tell him about the cops WHY DID HE NEED TO GET INTO HIS CAR TO PULL UP TO THEM. HOW THE HELL BIG IS HIS PROPERTY THAT HE NEEDS TO DRIVE ACROSS IT TO GET TO THEM

He is 83 you dumb shit. What if he fell and broke something. Oh wait...

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Both him and my mom had sleds.

My dad and a buddy bought 8 Ariens in 1969 to rent at the forest preserve, so he wakes my ass up at oh dark hundred to help along with the premise that I would get to ride, so I wake up in a cheery let's go mood..................All of them fucking Ariens broke that day and I froze my ass off that day helping retrieve broken sleds, it had been dark for a few hours before we dragged and pushed the sleds into the back of the semi trailer and finally went home :lol:

They dealer took the sleds back and they replaced them with Mercs, I have more stupid rental stories............why the fuck did I ever embrace this sport is mind boggling.

:lol: My dad hated sleds and he had good reason. Every one he was ever around broke down minutes after they started 

I have finally got my old man out riding a few times this year. I think he really loved it but he has a bum wrist and the last time we rode it laid him up for 2 weeks. I'm thinking about finding a z1 turbo this summer just for him. He rode my axys mostly but I think the twinspar may be a little easier for him

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

HE COULD HAVE HAD A BOMB !!!!!!!!!!11111111111

fucking A this 02sled is a fucking moron

No shit for brains F7ben... I went that route on purpose knowing you're too damned stupid to realize where I was headed. According to you're deluded mind although you have advanced levels of perception age is the determining factor of how much a threat someone can pose.

Just now, 02sled said:

No shit for brains F7ben... I went that route on purpose knowing you're too damned stupid to realize where I was headed. According to you're deluded mind although you have advanced levels of perception age is the determining factor of how much a threat someone can pose.

yes , in bum fuck michigan I view an unarmed 83 year old as almost no threat. now quit deflecting for these piece of shit cops you stupid fucking faggot

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Haha...no shit and now the issue is that Larry drove over to talk to them......OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG1111111!!!!!!!!!!!

It's dark and 83 year old grumpy Larry goes looking for trouble and finds it :lol:

You just can't stop stupid :lol: 

Sevenski was injured following an altercation with troopers. On its Facebook page, the Michigan State Police Gaylord post responded to an inquiry about the incident.

“On Friday, March 17, at approximately 10:40 p.m., two troopers from the Michigan State Police Gaylord Post conducted a traffic stop for a traffic violation in the area of Thumm Road near US-131 in (Antrim County's) Warner Township,” reads the MSP response. “Upon stopping, the male driver exited the vehicle and became aggressive toward the troopers. The troopers subdued the driver, which caused him to sustain injuries, for which they sought medical attention for him.”

Cecilia Smith, Sevenski's sister, said her brother was hosting a St. Patrick’s Day party Friday night at his bar.

“And someone came in from the road and said that the cops were surveilling the parking lot,” Smith said.

She said Sevenski got in his vehicle, drove to where the police were, took a U-turn and was pulled over by troopers.

“He exited the vehicle which he shouldn’t have, he knows that now,” Smith said.

She said Sevenski walked toward the trooper and was told multiple times to return to his vehicle, but Smith said Sevenski continued to try and question the trooper about the police patrolling at the business.

“He said ‘I just want to ask you a question.’ The officer said ‘Get back in your car, sir,’” Smith said. “The officer said ‘Sir, do you have any weapons?’ He said ‘I wish I did,’ and that’s when they took Larry to the ground.”

Sevenski said when troopers put his arms behind his back and put him to the ground, his arm and elbow were broken and Smith said his nose was also broken when his glasses cracked his nose.

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Haha...no shit and now the issue is that Larry drove over to talk to them......OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG1111111!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong... it goes to credibility of the two narratives. One says they weren't on his property and the other says they were. One says he drove looking for them, spotted their car, made a U turn and got pulled over. The other says he drove up to them. WHY WOULD HE BE DRIVING TO THEM ON HIS OWN PROPERTY? IS HIS PIECE OF PROPERTY REALLY THAT BIG. I know you have to be able to think deeper than simple crap and that's maybe beyond your abiilty

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: My dad hated sleds and he had good reason. Every one he was ever around broke down minutes after they started 

I have finally got my old man out riding a few times this year. I think he really loved it but he has a bum wrist and the last time we rode it laid him up for 2 weeks. I'm thinking about finding a z1 turbo this summer just for him. He rode my axys mostly but I think the twinspar may be a little easier for him

Now you want to wreck both his wrists and shoulders, what kind of son are you :lol::bc: 

Just now, 02sled said:

Wrong... it goes to credibility of the two narratives. One says they weren't on his property and the other says they were. One says he drove looking for them, spotted their car, made a U turn and got pulled over. The other says he drove up to them. WHY WOULD HE BE DRIVING TO THEM ON HIS OWN PROPERTY? IS HIS PIECE OF PROPERTY REALLY THAT BIG. I know you have to be able to think deeper than simple crap and that's maybe beyond your abiilty

fuck are you dumb

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Now you want to wreck both his wrists and shoulders, what kind of son are you :lol::bc: 

I could put it in girl mode for him and 300hp mode for me !!!!!!!!!!111111111111

14 minutes ago, 02sled said:

So if they were on his property and someone went into his bar to tell him about the cops WHY DID HE NEED TO GET INTO HIS CAR TO PULL UP TO THEM. HOW THE HELL BIG IS HIS PROPERTY THAT HE NEEDS TO DRIVE ACROSS IT TO GET TO THEM

He owns property on both sides of 131, dumbshit. 

10 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Your too stupid to get to the primary point... the age that you and others seem to be focussed on is irrelevant. Young or old can still pose a threat. 8 or 80. Just look at the teen gang members that have killed people. I guess the cops shouldn't perceive the young as a potential threat either, after all they're only kids.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yes , in bum fuck michigan I view an unarmed 83 year old as almost no threat. now quit deflecting for these piece of shit cops you stupid fucking faggot

An 83 year old local guy who everybody knows...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

And big surprise that the cops aren't telling the whole story and the bootlickers are confused. :lol:

His sisters story is good enough for me :lol: 

Cecilia Smith, Sevenski's sister, said her brother was hosting a St. Patrick’s Day party Friday night at his bar.

“And someone came in from the road and said that the cops were surveilling the parking lot,” Smith said.

She said Sevenski got in his vehicle, drove to where the police were, took a U-turn and was pulled over by troopers.

“He exited the vehicle which he shouldn’t have, he knows that now,” Smith said.

She said Sevenski walked toward the trooper and was told multiple times to return to his vehicle, but Smith said Sevenski continued to try and question the trooper about the police patrolling at the business.

“He said ‘I just want to ask you a question.’ The officer said ‘Get back in your car, sir,’” Smith said. “The officer said ‘Sir, do you have any weapons?’ He said ‘I wish I did,’ and that’s when they took Larry to the ground.”

Sevenski said when troopers put his arms behind his back and put him to the ground, his arm and elbow were broken and Smith said his nose was also broken when his glasses cracked his nose.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And big surprise that the cops aren't telling the whole story and the bootlickers are confused. :lol:

Cops fucking lie. They had to put a moratorium on the death penalty in Illinois because so many were getting off on DNA evidence. And then there is recent cases where cops shot and killed people with a story but later video evidence showed otherwise... :news:

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1