The other side

So I think we all agree.... now,..... there are things none of us know, and all speculation has done is lead to a couple fucked up threads.

I feel for the old guy. I do now and did when I read it originally. But as I said, suppositions came down all around.

Next time, maby Motofacist can give a more detailed report on the issues before looking like the typical dope runner who couldn't find a fact with both hands.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

right , nobody was there .....but we do know the old man got roughed up bad by two pigs for no good reason 

yeah he got roughed up, but you don't know the reasons.  Cops will pay no doubt.  Cash me outside when the trials over.  In the meantime, pound down your hard on

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

yeah he got roughed up, but you don't know the reasons.  Cops will pay no doubt.  Cash me outside when the trials over.  In the meantime, pound down your hard on

There is no reason.................................

whether the cop's story is the truth or not, there's no way in hell anyone can convince me justification for treating an 83 year old man the way they did.  2 cops putting his hands behind his back and plowing his face into the ground.  GMAFB  

UNLESS, unless, he had a gun, which he did not.  These two cops should find another profession, like clerks at a thrift store in downtown Gaylord, at $7.50/hour.  Jackasses. 

53 minutes ago, Snake said:

So now we are working back from the 'conviction' to make the facts fit?

the fact that 2 dick head hops put a 84yr old man in the hospital? sad part is no one is surprised not even u. why because u know they have all become want to be special ops  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, hayward said:

whether the cop's story is the truth or not, there's no way in hell anyone can convince me justification for treating an 83 year old man the way they did.  2 cops putting his hands behind his back and plowing his face into the ground.  GMAFB  

UNLESS, unless, he had a gun, which he did not.  These two cops should find another profession, like clerks at a thrift store in downtown Gaylord, at $7.50/hour.  Jackasses. 

Fucking State Cop Meatheads....probably be suspended with pay or nothing will happen to them.

2 hours ago, Boered said:

If this was your dad ( or a weak old man like wolfie) that was beat down, how would you then feel...

I'd boot stomp your stroke riddled ass into the ground lets get real here, you lying piece of dogshit.  I ride offtrail with guys half my age....they may beat my ass up  but I'm out there. You ride 10 year old 80 hp 4 stroke, on trails.  Like a fucking limpwristed faggot.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Anler said:

I dont believe a word of the cocksucking cops story. They were cocksuckers the second they decided to bird dog that bar. 

You haven't had good experiences with LEO's in the past have you? I'm guessing it's because of your own stupidity.

Sevenski, Zambroski........the "ski" says it all :lol:  

What a stupid fucking answer :lol::lol: 

She said Sevenski walked toward the trooper and was told multiple times to return to his vehicle, but Smith said Sevenski continued to try and question the trooper about the police patrolling at the business.

“He said ‘I just want to ask you a question.’ The officer said ‘Get back in your car, sir,’” Smith said. “The officer said ‘Sir, do you have any weapons?’ He said ‘I wish I did,’ and that’s when they took Larry to the ground.”

Sevenski said when troopers put his arms behind his back and put him to the ground, his arm and elbow were broken and Smith said his nose was also broken when his glasses cracked his nose.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

1. I would assume its on the cops car video system.   The truth should come out.

2. Right or wrong when a cop tells you to stay in the car or stop coming towards them you do it.   Period.

3. I would guess its not that hard to break a 83 year old mans arm and they even admitted it may be due to his shoulder condition.

4. Yes some cops can be overly aggressive but EVERYONE knows that.   Why push it.  That is not the time or place.

5. If he did what he did he deserved to get arrested.   I'm hesitant to agree its a felony but just fucking do as you are told.   

6. I'm not about to sit here and claim some thug deserves to get taken down for not responding to the police but this guy doesn't.  

Edited by Highmark

16 hours ago, Snake said:

So I think we all agree.... now,..... there are things none of us know, and all speculation has done is lead to a couple fucked up threads.

I feel for the old guy. I do now and did when I read it originally. But as I said, suppositions came down all around.

Next time, maby Motofacist can give a more detailed report on the issues before looking like the typical dope runner who couldn't find a fact with both hands.

Im glad all of those partying drunks got away... 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

1. I would assume its on the cops car video system.   The truth should come out.

2. Right or wrong when a cop tells you to stay in the car or stop coming towards them you do it.   Period.

3. I would guess its not that hard to break a 83 year old mans arm and they even admitted it may be due to his shoulder condition.

4. Yes some cops can be overly aggressive but EVERYONE knows that.   Why push it.  That is not the time or place.

5. If he did what he did he deserved to get arrested.   I'm hesitant to agree its a felony but just fucking do as you are told.   

6. I'm not about to sit here and claim some thug deserves to get taken down for not responding to the police but this guy doesn't.  

So if he does in fact own the property that the cops were on and he confronted them. Is he still wrong? All he said was "Can I ask you a questions?" 

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

You haven't had good experiences with LEO's in the past have you? I'm guessing it's because of your own stupidity.

Right, blame the victim. Go clean off your dirty Moe.. 

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

So if he does in fact own the property that the cops were on and he confronted them. Is he still wrong? All he said was "Can I ask you a questions?" 

I'm old enough to know there are two sides to every story.  It appears that is not what happened.   

Regarding private property a owner should be able to ask for anyone to leave and the LEO should have to obey without due cause to stay.   Simply watching for drunk drivers should not be a reason to stay.  They can legally watch the bar from somewhere else.