Comey to Congress: Russians DID NOT Give Podesta’s Emails to WikiLeaks

• Platinum Contributing Member

I missed this as well.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/draft-highlight-of-comey-interview-with-congress/

Comey said something interesting today that nobody’s picked up on yet because they’re so distracted by this other stuff, which I can understand. He was asked specifically if WikiLeaks was furnished their information on Podesta and the phone calls by the Russians, and Comey said no.

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I missed this as well.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/draft-highlight-of-comey-interview-with-congress/

Comey said something interesting today that nobody’s picked up on yet because they’re so distracted by this other stuff, which I can understand. He was asked specifically if WikiLeaks was furnished their information on Podesta and the phone calls by the Russians, and Comey said no.

who are u going to believe Assange or shitslinger  and mainecunt  ?

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh mainecunt do u even know what the fuck are saying .

You are aware of the Snowden Assange connection? If not you don't have a clue. But keep supporting the Commies and treasonous trumpy

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You are aware of the Snowden Assange connection? If not you don't have a clue. But keep supporting the Commies and treasonous trumpy

:lol: holy fuck

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

what the fuck is the difference if there is a connection, what about the emails that got leaked should be more of a point of discussion 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

You don't get out much do you?

please enlighten me about the "snowden assange connection" as it relates to the Podesta email dump .....thanks

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

you really should be ashamed of yourself.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

you really should be ashamed of yourself.

he aint bright enough for shame ....or maybe its lucidity thats lacking

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

oh mainecunt do u even know what the fuck are saying .

You need to ask?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Anything to help your pathetic butt hurt after your Vegas predictions worked so well :lol:

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

wow fucking clueless .think u are getting your talking points mixed up