curious...

let's assume the repukes get their way with trumpcare, and every tom, dick, and harry can choose the insurance coverage they want. tom has no cancer in his immediate family and decided against coverage to save a buck. a year later he has cancer. what happens to tom in this situation?

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I was always curious how every Tom, Dick and Harry had to have maternity coverage.

Just in case ovaries were available on ebay?.

because it heads down the slope of the scenario I just mentioned. a lot of things need to stay "universal". please don't make me explain that in more detail.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

because it heads down the slope of the scenario I just mentioned. a lot of things need to stay "universal". please don't make me explain that in more detail.

Like ovaries.......

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

let's assume the repukes get their way with trumpcare, and every tom, dick, and harry can choose the insurance coverage they want. tom has no cancer in his immediate family and decided against coverage to save a buck. a year later he has cancer. what happens to tom in this situation?

We'll never know, unless we pass it to see what's in it,

• Like 1

Tom dies, just like if he had insurance. Just instead of traveling long distances to find a doctor he doesn't know, he gets to be treated by his lifelong Dr in a comfortable familiar setting. 

37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

he can sell his house or die for all I care spin the wheel your option 

What exactly would be the point of having insurance if you would opt out of being covered for a catastrophic illness?

It would be like covering your car for door dings, but waiving off coverage if you are in a serious accident.

15 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

A liberals compassion is limited only by how much of other people's money that can steal, and then give to liberals 

The real problem is when they go to the other peoples pockets and find they have taken it all and there's nothing left to take.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Lotsa compassion

care to post a pick of your schedule A line 19 to show us all just how compassionate u are . My guess would be no fucking way do u want to show wat a hypocrite u are but we will stand by for your prof of a big heart  or total lack there of

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

care to post a pick of your schedule A line 19 to show us all just how compassionate u are . My guess would be no fucking way do u want to show wat a hypocrite u are but we will stand by for your prof of a big heart  or total lack there of

In addition to being a compulsive liar , MC also uses evil "loopholes" to avoid paying his fair share.