makes sense

make trumpcare even worse to appease the fuckwad conservatives so they'll pass it, while losing moderates at the same time :lol:

why is trump so gung ho on passing this thing, when it's NOTHING like he promised? he's doing absolutely nothing to get it close to what he promised. is he aware of what's in it? is it a sabotage of ryan and co?

and save the "obama did the same thing" BS...

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't get it. Trump wants a win over a good win. Most likely he won't get either. It's ego driven. 

just to say he got something done?

Edited by Snoslinger

31 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't get it. Trump wants a win over a good win. Most likely he won't get either. It's ego driven. 

Here's a case where establishment republicans shouldn't be trusted. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

whoa hold on a minute. I thought all you clowns wanted things back to the way they were?

In what regards? I agree with you on this subject.

Let me go check my temperature.

Meanwhile................All Dems & Repubs enjoy sweet ass healthcare for themselves & family.

Toasting each other with aged brandy..........."To all the idiots fighting against themselves"

"How about next week we rev up the bathroom war again, Ryan" ? :bashhead:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

whoa hold on a minute. I thought all you clowns wanted things back to the way they were?

Here's an example of how your assigned positions towards others have morphed into you believing it's reality. You and your leftist cult have a bad habit in doing this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

In what regards? I agree with you on this subject.

Let me go check my temperature.

well either you don't despise obamacare as you've been saying for years, or you're glad these staunch conservatives are doing what they're doing. it cannot be both.

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Here's an example of how your assigned positions towards others have morphed into you believing it's reality. You and your leftist cult have a bad habit in doing this. 

see above. are you saying you like some of obamacare now?

48 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't think Trump' s ego ever has time off.

see above. are you saying you like some of obamacare now?

I like not excluding those with preexisting conditions for sure. I'm ok with adult children being able to stay on a parents plan but I realize by them not paying into the system it increases premium costs for the rest. Both parties are owned by the insurance industry and big pharma so it'll never be good for the rest of us. Fuck them all. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

I like not excluding those with preexisting conditions for sure. I'm ok with adult children being able to stay on a parents plan but I realize by them not paying into the system it increases premium costs for the rest. Both parties are owned by the insurance industry and big pharma so it'll never be good for the rest of us. Fuck them all. 

so what didn't you like about obamacare? I think it needs some tweaks, not undone. if you really want to keep costs down, you have to take a lot of the big profits out of it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well either you don't despise obamacare as you've been saying for years, or you're glad these staunch conservatives are doing what they're doing. it cannot be both.

There are parts that should continue and others that should not. Add interstate availability and take out mandatory prenatal care. 

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It cannot be both, but it most certainly can be neither.

12 minutes ago, JEFF said:

There are parts that should continue and others that should not. Add interstate availability and take out mandatory prenatal care. 

that creates a lot of problems too. don't you think all these things have been looked at already? or are you that convinced the dems want to fuck you over?

Edited by Snoslinger

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that creates a lot of problems too. don't you think all these things have been looked at already? or are you that convinced the dems want to fuck you over?

They would fuck over their own mother in  a New York minute.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What kind of problems? 

I don't look at it as the dems want to fuck me over. It's more like they have their base to appease and that's their priority. Pubs do it as well i know. 

I think the problem is the base is changing for both. The extreme ends of the spectrum are well represented leaving the middle fighting on their own.

17 minutes ago, JEFF said:

What kind of problems? 

I don't look at it as the dems want to fuck me over. It's more like they have their base to appease and that's their priority. Pubs do it as well i know. 

I think the problem is the base is changing for both. The extreme ends of the spectrum are well represented leaving the middle fighting on their own.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/01/upshot/the-problem-with-gop-plans-to-sell-health-insurance-across-state-lines.html?_r=0

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't think Obama care is sustainable as is. That said, fix it not rip it all up. Fuck the freedom caucus and their nonsense. 

yes :bc:

If the repubs said that they would have won for the next 30 years. It would show real courage and strength to admit being over ambitious. Would show them going to the table to legislate and not politic. Basically it would show them being the adults in the room. Instead, they went the opposite direction.