Can someone post up actual evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russian's?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Since this seems to be a main topic here and the resident HCL's (Hillary Clit Lickers) are constantly talking about it why don't those believers start posting up actual evidence that this occurred.   It would also seem relevant to post up evidence that the Wikileaks releases actually changed voting.   I mean did the polls swing? :lol:

No bullshit "sources tell CNN."   Actual evidence.  

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Vince says they're working on it? 

Here is the funny thing.   All these intelligence community people willing to leak that there is evidence yet they don't leak the actual evidence. :lol:  I mean a few simple documents proving it would easily destroy the Trump admin.   Does anyone think for a second that if they were available it would not have been leaked to the public already?  

There is none.  There will never be any other than speculation and the massive dot connecting of CNN AND MSNBC.

And here's what I really want proof of:  If there was Russian "collusion", how did it affect the election?  Did Orgof and Pachinski stand behind every poll voter and twist their thumbs?  

Oh shit.....I just let the cat out of the bag.....Maddow is calling for more info.  I think I'll take it and tell her I have video.

"Sources say...."

Sources say

it appears as though

apparently

we don't have any actual evidence

Every one of these stories have these gems in them. But they're convinced it's true. :lol: 

My comment in another thread, 

Exactly. And the suggestive billboards putin and trump installed all over the country. As well as the Trump line of perfume being spread across the country by  mig contrails being flown by putin.   

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There is none.  There will never be any other than speculation and the massive dot connecting of CNN AND MSNBC.

And here's what I really want proof of:  If there was Russian "collusion", how did it affect the election?  Did Orgof and Pachinski stand behind every poll voter and twist their thumbs?  

Oh shit.....I just let the cat out of the bag.....Maddow is calling for more info.  I think I'll take it and tell her I have video.

"Sources say...."

:lol: there's the preview of coming attractions. a dumb fucking question as well.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"how did it affect the election?" :lmao:

sorry but that is damn funny. maybe if your boy won the swing states by huge margins, or the popular vote by the same, you'd have more of a point?

So, you have no answer?

Just now, Snake said:

So, you have no answer?

well let's see. I'd bet a paycheck that many of those trump, or 3rd party votes, would have gone to Hillary had all the wikileaks damage not occurred. enough to give Hillary the swing states at least, as the votes were close.

here's a question for you - if it didn't do anything, why did they do it, right around the election? :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well let's see. I'd bet a paycheck that many of those trump, or 3rd party votes, would have gone to Hillary had all the wikileaks damage not occurred. enough to give Hillary the swing states at least, as the votes were close.

here's a question for you - if it didn't do anything, why did they do it, right around the election? :dunno:

So you're saying the timing of the leaks and not the substance of the leaks are what turned people from clinton?

You would have rather not seen irrefutable evidence of Clintons corruption.? You're good not knowing all about her?

Edited by JEFF

perfect example of the lack of critical thinking skills in this place. a shitload of incriminating stuff is released by groups of people obviously wanting to affect our election. then some dipshits ask how it affected the election :lol:

take Russia out of it if you like. why did wikileaks reveal the information?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

who are much like you so I'm not bothered in the least :lol:

It's good to be comfortable with yourself. :bc:

Edited by JEFF

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

snakey?