Check your account email address ×

London terror attack: American visiting UK killed in rampage, family says

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

x2. What a shame.

Such a strange and isolated massacre from an otherwise peaceful religious faction.  

No shit.   Who would think something like this from such a peaceful religion......Amish yes but muslims no fucking way.  

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

He was born in the UK and had been investigated in the past.

MI5 had investigated him.  

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/23/london-attack-seven-arrested-police-raid-properties-linked-islamist/

Edited by Highmark

Danm those cops that rushed toward the danger rather than running away from it.

RIP to the officer that died when stabbed by the lunatic. RIP to the other 2 who were killed and I don't give a damn about the terrorist who was shot by the cops that only defend property.

I was watching an interesting tidbit last night talking about the days of British police not carrying a side arm should be over with this new terrorist threat they have let stream into their country.  And it seems they have been discussing it for years.  

I'd sure bet their liberals (and Muslim terrorists) work as a team to vehemently oppose this measure.

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

Danm those cops that rushed toward the danger rather than running away from it.

RIP to the officer that died when stabbed by the lunatic. RIP to the other 2 who were killed and I don't give a damn about the terrorist who was shot by the cops that only defend property.

the ones who are paid to do there job bravo 

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He was a pissed of Brit. No different than a pissed off American

is that the same as all the posses of minnesota born Somali sick heads who are raised by America hateing dad's who bring them to there so called church 5 days a week. then some how decide to head out to the desert to fight America 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah, just another "everyday Joe" who woke up in a bad mood.  Probably not a Muslim soldier for a violent and oppressive religion looking to kill as many in infidels as possible under Islamic command.

Nothing to see here.

Wait though:

"The perpetrator of the attacks [Khalid Masood] yesterday in front of the British Parliament in London is an Islamic State soldier and he carried out the operation in response to calls to target citizens of the coalition," -Isis

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Except a pissed off American psycho kills double digits instead of single because the NRA want psychos to have automatic weapons.

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Except a pissed off American psycho kills double digits instead of single because the NRA want psychos to have automatic weapons.

So you are saying we should provide your Muslim buddies "crowd plowing cars" now?  Good idea!  Free money, housing, medical, education, the right to NOT ASSIMILATE, and a two ton killing machine to mow down the crowd of your choosing!

Ahhhh.....free at last, free at last, thank Allah all mighty......I'm free at last!

53 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

there has never been a mass terror shootingin the US using "automatic weapons" you stupid brain dead cock smoking cum sponge retard ...you are literally the dumbest motherfucker on any site I have ever read....congrats. Now go kill yourself

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

there has never been a mass terror shootingin the US using "automatic weapons" you stupid brain dead cock smoking cum sponge retard ...you are literally the dumbest motherfucker on any site I have ever read....congrats. Now go kill yourself

Frankie...is that you? :lol:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

You probably have no idea how little I care.