An open letter to the resident leftists

For every thread and mouth breathing post of butthurt made, a liberal child loses it's wings further solidifying a Trump second term. You even have flunky Canadians helping with this. 

Keep the threads and posts rolling. :lol: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

They were convinced this wholesale attack thru the MSM was the winning formula in the fall.   That worked out really well for them. :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They were convinced this wholesale attack thru the MSM was the winning formula in the fall.   That worked out really well for them. :lol:  

It's still the plan....and it's "goodly".  ITSA GONNA WORK OUT........

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It's doing the exact opposite, yet they keep doubling down. :lol: 

2 hours ago, bussman said:

For every thread and mouth breathing post of butthurt made, a liberal child loses it's wings further solidifying a Trump second term. You even have flunky Canadians helping with this. 

Keep the threads and posts rolling. :lol: 

Comrade Bussman

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Who needs the MSM when you have this healthcare bill going through, no matter how it ends up I don't see it being a winner for the republicans.

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Who needs the MSM when you have this healthcare bill going through, no matter how it ends up I don't see it being a winner for the republicans.

I don't disagree.   Obama and the dems gave the American people and the GOP a big shit sandwich that I don't think they can find an easy resolution too.  People can say what they want but ACA is not working.   Part of me agree's with Rand Paul.   Let it get worse for a few more years before you try and fix it.   Its not going to get any better with the status quo.   

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I don't disagree.   Obama and the dems gave the American people and the GOP a big shit sandwich that I don't think they can find an easy resolution too.  People can say what they want but ACA is not working.   Part of me agree's with Rand Paul.   Let it get worse for a few more years before you try and fix it.   Its not going to get any better with the status quo.   

I said all along, burn the fucker down.

Just now, Snake said:

What's hilarious is the GOP is being transparent (until last night) and allowing for changes to be made.   This is how legislation is suppose to work.  The dems jammed ACA down our throats in the middle of the night in a "we have to pass it so you can see what's in it" type of deal and the MSM loved them for it.   Bizzaro world I tell ya.    

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yep.  Let this shit sandwich they are trying to pass fail, then leave Obamacare as is.  No changes.  Let it run it's course.  I know the Dems are really skirting this now as that may be the plan.  It's about to be "tattooed" back on them.

YEAH!!!!!!

I don't care if I totally get fucked on my healthcare, just as long as Dems/Repubs look bad.

If the Republicans look bad.......I"M A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!

DERP>

Edited by Cold War

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What's hilarious is the GOP is being transparent (until last night) and allowing for changes to be made.   This is how legislation is suppose to work.  The dems jammed ACA down our throats in the middle of the night in a "we have to pass it so you can see what's in it" type of deal and the MSM loved them for it.   Bizzaro world I tell ya.    

I keep waiting for just one reporter to go..........."UMMMM, honestly"??!!! :lol:

When these idiots are going on their rants  about the GOP & healthcare.

Christ, even Pelosi is weighing in........No shame whatsoever. 

Just now, Cold War said:

I keep waiting for just one reporter to go..........."UMMMM, honestly"??!!! :lol:

When these idiots are going on their rants  about the GOP & healthcare.

Christ, even Pelosi is weighing in........No shame whatsoever. 

Remember all the times we've heard from the dems where are the GOP's solutions?   Well where have the dems been at fixing their own piece of shit legislation?  I've not heard one thing on fixing the ACA from them yet they often admit it has problems. :lol:  

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Let this shit sandwich they are trying to pass fail, then leave Obamacare as is.  No changes.  Let it run it's course.  I know the Dems are really skirting this now as that may be the plan.  It's about to be "tattooed" back on them.

You know the Dems will put all the blame on the Repubs for not passing something to fix it. They are never wrong or at fault...ever

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well its in "their" hands so I dont think there will be any excuse for them fucking it up. They have been talking big talk and criticizing for 8 years and Trump himself promised something "amazing" so it had better be. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well its in "their" hands so I dont think there will be any excuse for them fucking it up. They have been talking big talk and criticizing for 8 years and Trump himself promised something "amazing" so it had better be. 

Fag boy Obama did the same and have yet to see it.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

It will be Shit Sandwich part duex

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

I agree.   I would have approached the ACA differently during the campaign. 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I agree. The same money funds both parties on this one and Republicans "fighting" this was just a ruse to placate their base. Trump winning threw the oligarch plan into upheaval and concerning this subject it's Republicans most backed into a political corner.  Ryan is weasel IMO. 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

It will be Shit Sandwich part duex

We will have to wait and see. Im not going to pull a slinger and make any predictions but I really dont think those of us with full coverage is going to see any savings on premiums.