Schiff: More Than Circumstantial Evidence Trump Associates Colluded With Russia

The shit gets deeper and deeper.....

Source: NBC News

WASHINGTON — The top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee claimed Wednesday evening that he has seen "more than circumstantial evidence" that associates of President Donald Trump colluded with Russia while the Kremlin attempted to interfere with the 2016 presidential election. 

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., the Ranking Member on the committee, was asked by Chuck Todd on "Meet The Press Daily" whether or not he only has a circumstantial case. 

"Actually no, Chuck," he said. "I can tell you that the case is more than that and I can't go into the particulars, but there is more than circumstantial evidence now." 

<snip> 

This is a shift from Sunday's "Meet the Press" interview, when Schiff only went as far as to say that there was circumstantial evidence of collusion and "direct evidence" of deception. 

Read more: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/schiff-more-circumstantial-evidence-trump-associates-colluded-russia-n737446

oh yes. this is getting ready to blow up in donny's face. he's going to find out that nobody is above the law. i'm going to thoroughly enjoy this piece of shit be brought down. in fact, it'll be time for a party. :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

oh yes. this is getting ready to blow up in donny's face. he's going to find out that nobody is above the law. i'm going to thoroughly enjoy this piece of shit be brought down. in fact, it'll be time for a party. :lol: 

The investigation started last July. The election should have been delayed

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Hey...Journey played it for you....

"Don't stop.....believing.....hold on to your dreams yeaha yeaha"

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The shit gets deeper and deeper.....

Source: NBC News

WASHINGTON — The top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee claimed Wednesday evening that he has seen "more than circumstantial evidence" that associates of President Donald Trump colluded with Russia while the Kremlin attempted to interfere with the 2016 presidential election. 

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., the Ranking Member on the committee, was asked by Chuck Todd on "Meet The Press Daily" whether or not he only has a circumstantial case. 

"Actually no, Chuck," he said. "I can tell you that the case is more than that and I can't go into the particulars, but there is more than circumstantial evidence now." 

<snip> 

This is a shift from Sunday's "Meet the Press" interview, when Schiff only went as far as to say that there was circumstantial evidence of collusion and "direct evidence" of deception. 

Read more: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/schiff-more-circumstantial-evidence-trump-associates-colluded-russia-n737446

Isn't this the same guy who had a press conference complaining about the head Rep doing the same thing he did Sunday. :lol:   What a hypocrite.  

Edited by Highmark