Trump, right again

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i remember the days when republicans despised russia and would put things like american intelligence and their capabilities at the top of the world. now? russia is great and our our intel blows. reagan is turning over in his grave. 

I remember the daze when the libtards saw no problem with selling them uranium for 2.5 million 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that was debunked a few days ago, by the cbo. god damn son, do you pay attention to anything?

Really? It seems some states have some serious issues this year. My state lost its biggest insurer. Local hospital ( one of the largest in the state) won't except Obamacare. But you say it's all good.

once again you're wrong. :groin:

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

Really? It seems some states have some serious issues this year. My state lost its biggest insurer. Local hospital ( one of the largest in the state) won't except Obamacare. But you say it's all good.

once again you're wrong. :groin:

i didn't say it was all good. i said it's not in it's death spiral like you claimed.

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

I remember the daze when the libtards saw no problem with selling them uranium for 2.5 million 

haha, what's uranium got to do with your President colluding with the Russians to cheat his way into the White House?

so fucking dumb

:lmao:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

haha, what's uranium got to do with your President colluding with the Russians to cheat his way into the White House?

so fucking dumb

Cheating his way into the Whitehouse by showing the voters what a POS Clinton was . :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i didn't say it was all good. i said it's not in it's death spiral like you claimed.

:bullshit: who is going to provide insurance when there are no insurers???

100% :wrong: 100% of the time for over two years :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Cheating his way into the Whitehouse by showing the voters what a POS Clinton was . :lol:

Yea and soon he'll be shown the door of the White House because the FBI and the press are showing what a major fucking POS he is

:lol:

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yea and soon he'll be shown the door of the White House because the FBI and the press are showing what a major fucking POS he is

:lol:

And somehow the libtards think that Hilliary will be anointed POTUS :lol:

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Crickets because "incidental collection" is not "wiretapping Trump Tower"

For fucks sake you morons

rrrrright.  My god man, you gotta stop watching daytime soap operas and shit.

9 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

so fucking dumb

Must have been a foggy as all get-out up in canada over election time, as you surely failed to see.  Hilliary practically turned the knob on the door of the presidency her own self to let Trump walk right in.  If anyone's to blame for this shit-show, as you say, it's her for failing to come through.  

I thought she was a shoe-in?  Thought she was gonna win big?  I guess not....

Edited by hayward

8 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Spider and Coulter are retards

LOL. Once again a resident libtard sharing her infinite wisdom which like usual is completely wrong.  I'd think you'd grow tired of completely and unequivocally being just plain dumb.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Crickets because "incidental collection" is not "wiretapping Trump Tower"

For fucks sake you morons

It is when the American's collected are unmasked and given to the press or those without proper clearance.   No difference.