Oops, Trump was spied on???

7 hours ago, Ebsell said:

Man that sounds awful familiar. Like when some guys on here were screaming for Hilary's head a while back. Funny how the tables have turned. 

Yeah, except anyone who's brain functions and isn't ADD addled, would see the differenece.

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, except anyone who's brain functions and isn't ADD addled, would see the differenece.

No. one side is as bad as the other. Partisan hacks leave all common sense at the door. Don't matter what side they're on. 

On 3/5/2017 at 8:18 AM, revkevsdi said:

Years of being a reality star staved off bankruptcy. Maybe it wasn't enough. 

Holy shit.  It's not an act is it.  Liberal brain worms are real.

Hey worm brains, How many zeros in a billion?

What a little hating loser.  Go hug your Muslims.

:lol:

7 hours ago, Ebsell said:

No. one side is as bad as the other. Partisan hacks leave all common sense at the door. Don't matter what side they're on. 

Yes.  You list up all the examples of Republicans/Republican administrations actions that rival some of the shit Democrats have been doing for the last 8 fucking years:  sicking the IRS onto conservative groups, giving Lerner and Kostinen a pass about it, pay for play at the Clinton foundation, ignoring federal immigration laws, AG quashing investigations, being in contempt of congress, DNC rigging the election and debates, Soros groups paying protestors to beat up Trump supporters, etc..  I could go on all day.  So sick of that bullshit "one side is as bad as another".  Its nonsense and obfuscates reality.  I get the partisan hack shit, but lets get real here.  Some of you guys and your balancing acts trying to be "impartial".  Pfft.

Lets see the list.  Apples to apples as Slinger would say.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes.  You list up all the examples of Republicans/Republican administrations actions that rival some of the shit Democrats have been doing for the last 8 fucking years:  sicking the IRS onto conservative groups, giving Lerner and Kostinen a pass about it, pay for play at the Clinton foundation, ignoring federal immigration laws, AG quashing investigations, being in contempt of congress, DNC rigging the election and debates, Soros groups paying protestors to beat up Trump supporters, etc..  I could go on all day.  So sick of that bullshit "one side is as bad as another".  Its nonsense and obfuscates reality.  I get the partisan hack shit, but lets get real here.  Some of you guys and your balancing acts trying to be "impartial".  Pfft.

Obfuscate....holy fuck...you dont see that word everyday. :lol:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Donny is going to show you how a pro works pay for play. Compare the Trump foundation to the Clinton foundation and you'll see.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Great post. :thumb:

Boy is this gonna leave a mark on some hinneys as they head for the door in this thread.

:owned:

40 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Donny is going to show you how a pro works pay for play. Compare the Trump foundation to the Clinton foundation and you'll see.

"You'll see. You'll all see. You're all gonna regret it. You'll all be sorry.  Just wait, it's coming.  IMPEACH!"

uhhggggggg........

I'm actually sort of, kind of, maybe, possibly getting tired of all this winning.  I should take vitamins.....I don't want to miss any of it!

:lol:

Hard to argue with any of that. :bc:

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: paleez.

irs - she was doing her jobs and librul groupd received the same amount of attention

pay for play - nothing more than rww fantasy. all the years they had of finding something bad came up negative, AGAIN.... :lol:

DNC rigging the election and debates? :lol:

Soros playing protesters to beat up people? :lol:

just because what little brain you have left is saturated with rw BS doesn't make it true wolfie. you are by far the most gullible nitwit in here. not dumb, as others have that prize, just gullible. :bc:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: paleez.

irs - she was doing her jobs and librul groupd received the same amount of attention

pay for play - nothing more than rww fantasy. all the years they had of finding something bad came up negative, AGAIN.... :lol:

DNC rigging the election and debates? :lol:

Soros playing protesters to beat up people? :lol:

just because what little brain you have left is saturated with rw BS doesn't make it true wolfie. you are by far the most gullible nitwit in here. not dumb, as others have that prize, just gullible. :bc:

Still can't connect those dots :lol:

5 hours ago, Axys1 said:

The Clinton crime family was the dirtiest most corrupt political force the United States has ever had. Yet, the elft gladly ignores it all while desperately trying to make out like Trump is selling out to the Russians. they truly are a brainwashed pathetic group.

• Like 1