Following thru on promise... slowly but surely

• Gold Member

Dakota access pipeline will start flowing oil this week.  Few vandalized spots from radical democrats terrorism to fix and it will be up and running flow bakken gold.  They got that pipe under the Missouri fairly quickly!!!!  Hats off to all those blue collar Americans that completed this project!

http://www.hcn.org/articles/oil-expected-to-flow-through-dakota-access-pipeline-this-week

• Like 1

why fix the vandalized spots?? It the fuckin injuns land, let them faggots fix them...

Probably the liberal unions demanding clean up with liberal union clean up workers....

so the lazy ass liberal pipeline workers can work in a clean and safe environment. Unlike the vandalized environment left by the worthless liberal protesters...

Kinda vicious cycle......

Edited by Legend

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

fossil fuels....lol

They get you to the family run adult daycare everyday.  Either way it's good to see infrastructure projects getting fast tracked by the trump administration!

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

cool. did it create thousands of jobs, use US steel, and get us off ME oil?

Just like windmills and solar farms except this will deliver more then energy.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

um, no...

I thought you just posted Trump touting us made steel????wtf????

The pipeline started when? When Obama was around? You mean to tell me he let non use made steel on the project??

Just now, Legend said:

I thought you just posted Trump touting us made steel????wtf????

The pipeline started when? When Obama was around? You mean to tell me he let non use made steel on the project??

it was another trump lie. duh. the steel is not US made. same with his own construction projects. you just wake up from a long nap?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

it was another trump lie. duh. the steel is not US made. same with his own construction projects. you just wake up from a long nap?

who was the president when the steel was ordered and sent to the project? Obama or Trump?

Just now, Legend said:

who was the president when the steel was ordered and sent to the project? Obama or Trump?

Obama didn't even approve of the pipeline ya dingleberrry. furthermore, why is trump lying about things, again?

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus the dumb runs deep

it's mind boggling how uninformed many of these people are. zambroski had to ask what other Russian connections were there besides manafort :lol:then he proceeds to tell me that trump and the gop are in awesome shape :lol:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

it's mind boggling how uninformed many of these people are. zambroski had to ask what other Russian connections were there besides manafort :lol:then he proceeds to tell me that trump and the gop are in awesome shape :lol:

Its what one fake news source tells them or doesn't tell them

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Apparently there are plans to build a pipeline twice as big as this in Washington to handle the daily BS coming out of the White House

I bet it will be made with liberal union made steel too....

one for you too:groin: