Thelma & Louise, except this time it's taking America over the cliff.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump lost 10 points with white men in today's poll.

lol

You know what Mc..he will prolly lose..but man the chit should start flying in short order.

Think about it..if it gets to the point where he knows he's done..wtf does he have to lose then.

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He's a billionaire game show host doing what he does best...drawing attention.  If the American public didn't have so much disdain for the liberal nut jobs..he probably wouldn't have made it this far.

You ever watch his so called "game show" :dunno:  it hilarious how Barry and the left think that was his entire gig :nuts:  he spent maybe a couple hour a week for maybe a three weeks a year shooting his bits, and he fired the right person every time asking a couple insightful questions 

I will vote dem, as I know they are the lesser evil. But, if i were a right winger, I think I would have to abstain, trump is unfit to hold the office. A vote for trump is a vote for insanity.

• Like 1

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

You know what Mc..he will prolly lose..but man the chit should start flying in short order.

Think about it..if it gets to the point where he knows he's done..wtf does he have to lose then.

I really think that this election along with all the other crap that is happening in the world is really starting to put a hurting on the leftist elite.

Just now, Boered said:

I will vote dem, as I know they are the lesser evil. But, if i were a right winger, I think I would have to abstain, trump is unfit to hold the office. A vote for trump is a vote for insanity.

:lies:

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I really think that this election along with all the other crap that is happening in the world is really starting to put a hurting on the leftist elite.

could be..hell it could be that when people are polled on the phone they just won't admit that they will vote for him..but get them behind the curtain..

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well, maybe it should stop being considered a "game".  I see your point though.  Honestly, I don't think Trump is going to be told what to do about any of it.  He handily dispatched all the other R's (not that they were any worthy opponent), and has managed to draw support doing it his way.  And in a somewhat commendable way, I don't think he gives a shit if he doesn't win because he was forced to do it the "status quo" political way.  It appears, to me at least, that if he doesn't win, he'll simply say the American people get what they deserve.  Whether that happens or not remains to be seen.  The support of Trump cannot be denied, by either party.  What he is spewing is hitting people in the heart...and they are showing up for it.  It's got both parties rattled to the bone....AND IT IS ABOUT TIME.  But sadly, all of America loses whoever wins this.

The support of Trump is narrow. I voted for Kasich and I really believe had he been the R candidate that the R's would be enjoying the 14 point lead now instead of Hillary.

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

I hope he doesn't release his tax returns, it's not a FEC requirement so fuck them :guzzle: 

The Vietnam draft dodger chimes in from his haven in Canada.

3 minutes ago, Boered said:

As SR been pm-ing you?

3 minutes ago, Boered said:

Anyone that thinks Hilliery is the lessor of any evil needs professional help ,, maybe you and McLiar can get a group rate,

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

The support of Trump is narrow. I voted for Kasich and I really believe had he been the R candidate that the R's would be enjoying the 14 point lead now instead of Hillary.

Could be true.  He just couldn't quite muster up the funds to roll on.  Seemed like a good head on his shoulders though.  Another "what could have been" gone to waste.

7 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Idiot talk to appeal to the sub 80 IQ gang, most who only stumble out of there hovel to buy some cheap booze, the polling place takes effort with no reward of a cheap buzz.....so fuck it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

:nuts::roll:

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Idiot talk to appeal to the sub 80 IQ gang, most who only stumble out of there hovel to buy some cheap booze, the polling place takes effort with no reward of a cheap buzz.....so fuck it.

Me thinks Benghazi,the e-mails..how she takes tons of money from wall street..big oil...pharmaceuticals ..all that chit will be flying..Foster..all that and Billy will hear it to.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Could be true.  He just couldn't quite muster up the funds to roll on.  Seemed like a good head on his shoulders though.  Another "what could have been" gone to waste.

Kasich's game plan was to run on his record of what he had accomplished in Ohio as Governor and as House Budget Chairman when he was in the House, but unfortunately he came off boring in light of Trump and his antics on and off the debate stage.

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

Me thinks Benghazi,the e-mails..how she takes tons of money from wall street..big oil...pharmaceuticals ..all that chit will be flying..Foster..all that and Billy will hear it to.

All that shit has been flying for quite sometime....where have you been?

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Vietnam draft dodger chimes in from his haven in Canada.

:lies: