Thelma & Louise, except this time it's taking America over the cliff.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe he should release his tax returns like Clinton has. The we would know.

Has The Clinton klan ever been audited to know if they were correct and honest???  With how no honest Clinton is I don't believe there is anything correct about a democratic politicians taxes....  They aren't the most honest trust worthy breed.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You know who cares about his tax returns?  Losers that wanna hate success.  What difference does it make?  Most of us don't make what Hillary makes and NONE of us make what Don makes.  Why does it matter if he's worth 1 Billion or 10 billion?  And fuck anybody who thinks they get the right to push me or anyone to release legal tax documents before I am ready to release them.  WHAT THE FUCK?  Suck my dick.  I'm gonna find every loophole in the planet and file every extension allowed to get me down to the 13-15% mark.  If that upsets someone...IDGAF.  Grow some balls, start your own business, grow it to success where you need a CPA then talk to people that have about their income taxes paid.  Personally, if my CPA can't get me under 15% SHE IS FUCKING FIRED!

And if Trump pays Zero like the "indian princess" claims, SO FUCKING WHAT?  IT'S LEGAL and how many people does she employ that pay taxes and spend their pay consumables.

I'll tell you what, I'm slowly but surely coming to the conclusion that you leftest idiots need to be bled out.  It's just hilarious how fucking ignorant you people are.  How can I find some of you on the street?  I wanna meet the faces that go with these brains.....But my guess is, you boys get real quiet out in public.  And if you think there is safety in numbers, well, nope.  

BULLSHIT!

Jesus if Obama didn't release his all you guys would still be fuckin crying about it.

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Right.  And to what benefit would it be to him?  He'll be hated for making millions no matter what he pays personally in taxes.  Which, by the way can be manipulated in dozens of ways.

What's he hiding?

Just now, Mainecat said:

What's he hiding?

What can he be hiding?  Think about it...or try.  If he's hiding something, it's not gonna be there.  And if he isn't well, he'll be accused of hiding something anyway..or my favorite "not paying his fair share"....LIBERAL WIENER HORSESHIT.

Just now, Zambroski said:

What can he be hiding?  Think about it...or try.  If he's hiding something, it's not gonna be there.  And if he isn't well, he'll be accused of hiding something anyway..or my favorite "not paying his fair share"....LIBERAL WIENER HORSESHIT.

Then release them. 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Voters are used to seeing the POTUS candidates releasing there tax returns and with that it's costing Trump votes by not releasing his tax return.

All tax returns do is give the opposition ammunition. I wouldn't release tax returns. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I see you found one of the new emoticons :lol:

Hey you're good for something around here after all! :bc:

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

BULLSHIT!

Jesus if Obama didn't release his all you guys would still be fuckin crying about it.

Lets see yours!

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

All tax returns do is give the opposition ammunition. I wouldn't release tax returns. 

Correct.

It's not like they are trying to buy a house..or are they...lol.

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Of course.  The left has nothing that sticks with Trump, so they are reaching for anything and everything.  It's funny watching them.

Just now, racer254 said:

Of course.  The left has nothing that sticks with Trump, so they are reaching for anything and everything.  It's funny watching them.

He does say a lot of fawked up chit though..but I don't think he ever killed anybody.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Part of me thinks that he just says it to see the liberals squirm.

At first i thought that..pushing buttons and what not.

But with rosy , that was just stupid...women vote too you know.

He got a little to fast and furious with the wall..chit like that..uk.

There is so much more important stuff that he can damage her on..prolly just waiting for the final runoff...least I hope he hits her hard..right in the cunt.

Edited by Capt.Storm

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Nothing that I know of..but you gotta have some class..he sounds more like a stand up comic at times then a prez candidate.

He's a billionaire game show host doing what he does best...drawing attention.  If the American public didn't have so much disdain for the liberal nut jobs..he probably wouldn't have made it this far.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He's a billionaire game show host doing what he does best...drawing attention.  If the American public didn't have so much disdain for the liberal nut jobs..he probably wouldn't have made it this far.

Hell no, 25 years ago, if Trump would have ran, he would have never been in the running.  But the current crop of politicians that have been in Washington are pathetic and conservatives are sick and tired of them.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

True story..lol.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Hell no, 25 years ago, if Trump would have ran, he would have never been in the running.  But the current crop of politicians that have been in Washington are pathetic and conservatives are sick and tired of them.

another true story!