Thelma & Louise, except this time it's taking America over the cliff.

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Can you imagine being such a whack job you think Warren is a great leader?

X2. Thank god I don't live in that shithole state that keeps voting her in... :flush:

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And all of you lose any credibility for supporting the fake billionaire 

I didn't support Trump.

I voted kasich.

Now what, is she a great leader?

• Like 1

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And all of you lose any credibility for supporting the fake billionaire 

Just admit it, you're voting Clinton because you vote straight Dem Everytime. You're not fooling anyone.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe he should release his tax returns like Clinton has. The we would know.

You know who cares about his tax returns?  Losers that wanna hate success.  What difference does it make?  Most of us don't make what Hillary makes and NONE of us make what Don makes.  Why does it matter if he's worth 1 Billion or 10 billion?  And fuck anybody who thinks they get the right to push me or anyone to release legal tax documents before I am ready to release them.  WHAT THE FUCK?  Suck my dick.  I'm gonna find every loophole in the planet and file every extension allowed to get me down to the 13-15% mark.  If that upsets someone...IDGAF.  Grow some balls, start your own business, grow it to success where you need a CPA then talk to people that have about their income taxes paid.  Personally, if my CPA can't get me under 15% SHE IS FUCKING FIRED!

And if Trump pays Zero like the "indian princess" claims, SO FUCKING WHAT?  IT'S LEGAL and how many people does she employ that pay taxes and spend their pay consumables.

I'll tell you what, I'm slowly but surely coming to the conclusion that you leftest idiots need to be bled out.  It's just hilarious how fucking ignorant you people are.  How can I find some of you on the street?  I wanna meet the faces that go with these brains.....But my guess is, you boys get real quiet out in public.  And if you think there is safety in numbers, well, nope.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know who cares about his tax returns?  Losers that wanna hate success.  What difference does it make?  Most of us don't make what Hillary makes and NONE of us make what Don makes.  Why does it matter if he's worth 1 Billion or 10 billion?  And fuck anybody who thinks they get the right to push me or anyone to release legal tax documents before I am ready to release them.  WHAT THE FUCK?  Suck my dick.  I'm gonna find every loophole in the planet and file every extension allowed to get me down to the 13-15% mark.  If that upsets someone...IDGAF.  Grow some balls, start your own business, grow it to success where you need a CPA then talk to people that have about their income taxes paid.  Personally, if my CPA can't get me under 15% SHE IS FUCKING FIRED!

And if Trump pays Zero like the "indian princess" claims, SO FUCKING WHAT?  IT'S LEGAL and how many people does she employ that pay taxes and spend their pay consumables.

I'll tell you what, I'm slowly but surely coming to the conclusion that you leftest idiots need to be bled out.  It's just hilarious how fucking ignorant you people are.  How can I find some of you on the street?  I wanna meet the faces that go with these brains.....But my guess is, you boys get real quiet out in public.  And if you think there is safety in numbers, well, nope.  

Voters are used to seeing the POTUS candidates releasing there tax returns and with that it's costing Trump votes by not releasing his tax return.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Why won't Hillary release those speech transcripts like Sanders asked, multiple times?

Who the hell knows, but we do there has not been a precedent where a POTUS candidate has ever been asked to release paid speeches......IOW you're pissing up a rope with that one :lol:

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Voters are used to seeing the POTUS candidates releasing there tax returns and with that it's costing Trump votes by not releasing his tax return.

Who gives a fuck what the voters are used to seeing?  They are not used to seeing a multi-billionaire run for office either.  We are a bunch of fucking idiots who have been trained to seek information or misuse information to fill whatever party deems it necessary and somehow pertinent.  The same fuck-heads screaming about his tax returns haven't even bothered to look at Hillary's.  Because they figure she's "honest" and paying her "fair share"..and is probably earning a "reasonable" living.  Jesus!  Some people just shouldn't own their heads.  There's nothing of value there.

Edited by Zambroski

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Who the hell knows, but we do there has not been a precedent where a POTUS candidate has ever been asked to release paid speeches......IOW you're pissing up a rope with that one :lol:

Who the hell knows.????

......drrrrrrr..... that's a tough one.

:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Who gives a fuck what the voters are used to seeing?  They are not used to seeing a multi-billionaire run for office either.  We are a bunch of fucking idiots who have been trained to seek information or misuse information to fill whatever party deems it necessary and somehow pertinent.  The same fuck-heads screaming about his tax returns haven't even bothered to look at Hillary's.  Because they figure she's "honest" and paying her" fair share"..and is probably earning a "reasonable" living.  Jesus!  Some people just shouldn't pwn their heads.  There's nothing of value there.

The name of the game is to win the election and not to blow a point or three or five by not releasing your tax returns.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

The name of the game is to win the election and not to blow a point or three or five by not releasing your tax returns.

Well, maybe it should stop being considered a "game".  I see your point though.  Honestly, I don't think Trump is going to be told what to do about any of it.  He handily dispatched all the other R's (not that they were any worthy opponent), and has managed to draw support doing it his way.  And in a somewhat commendable way, I don't think he gives a shit if he doesn't win because he was forced to do it the "status quo" political way.  It appears, to me at least, that if he doesn't win, he'll simply say the American people get what they deserve.  Whether that happens or not remains to be seen.  The support of Trump cannot be denied, by either party.  What he is spewing is hitting people in the heart...and they are showing up for it.  It's got both parties rattled to the bone....AND IT IS ABOUT TIME.  But sadly, all of America loses whoever wins this.

Just now, Momorider said:

I hope he doesn't release his tax returns, it's not a FEC requirement so fuck them :guzzle: 

Right.  And to what benefit would it be to him?  He'll be hated for making millions no matter what he pays personally in taxes.  Which, by the way can be manipulated in dozens of ways.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Right.  And to what benefit would it be to him?  He'll be hated for making millions no matter what he pays personally in taxes.  Which, by the way can be manipulated in dozens of ways.

It's a no win situation for him fuck the clown media and DemonCUNTS :guzzle: