Cop saves the day

• Platinum Contributing Member

I had the cops at my house 3am this morning,..nice guys, but apparently in shitty NYS you're not allowed to hold someone in your driveway at gun point after you catch them snooping around your property,  you're supposed to yell at them to leave or wait till they come in and then blow their head off..Guy definitely shit his pants though..lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Hey Sean, I was wondering if you were reading this crap. There is the odd good one out there. LOL

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

far more good than bad has been my experience...

I do read...rarely reply..  Those that hate us, usually do so blindly and there is nothing that can be done to change their opinion..  Zoso anyone?  Many cop haters I meet really can't even explain why they hate.  Its usually based on third and fourth party information and almost never based on something they've actually experienced.  Been doing this awhile...yep, have seen a couple idiot cops do some stupid stuff.  Have never personally witnessed any actual corruption.  Like any profession, most good, a few bad.  Its funny though, I'd be a douche bag asshole cop if I cam on here and said all sledders are drunken wife beaters...based on the ones I've dealt with.  In the end, I do what I can..help you guys as much as possible and laugh at the bashing.  It could just be a magical myth but I've "heard" that occasionally cop bashing posts (internet wide) may used for entertainment and drinking games!!! 

:bc:

P.S.  even this post will be used against cops no doubt!!!  

• Like 2

Those damned cops that just won't mind their own business and harass everyone.... a few years ago we were out on Georgian Bay and badly damaged our prop. We were limping our way back in when a couple of cops came by in their boat. They wanted was to see that we had a lifejacket for everyone on board, how dare they interrupt our day. They were so miserable they offered us two options, help us to swap out the prop with the spare, or they could tow us back. Since the waves made it awkward to change the prop due to bouncing they towed us back. They even gave my wife a bottle of water. The nerve of such people.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Those damned cops that just won't mind their own business and harass everyone.... a few years ago we were out on Georgian Bay and badly damaged our prop. We were limping our way back in when a couple of cops came by in their boat. They wanted was to see that we had a lifejacket for everyone on board, how dare they interrupt our day. They were so miserable they offered us two options, help us to swap out the prop with the spare, or they could tow us back. Since the waves made it awkward to change the prop due to bouncing they towed us back. They even gave my wife a bottle of water. The nerve of such people.

Assholes!!!   Seriously, glad that you had experience...and shared it.  Like I said, most of us try....

2 hours ago, odot1 said:

I do read...rarely reply..  Those that hate us, usually do so blindly and there is nothing that can be done to change their opinion..  Zoso anyone?  Many cop haters I meet really can't even explain why they hate.  Its usually based on third and fourth party information and almost never based on something they've actually experienced.  Been doing this awhile...yep, have seen a couple idiot cops do some stupid stuff.  Have never personally witnessed any actual corruption.  Like any profession, most good, a few bad.  Its funny though, I'd be a douche bag asshole cop if I cam on here and said all sledders are drunken wife beaters...based on the ones I've dealt with.  In the end, I do what I can..help you guys as much as possible and laugh at the bashing.  It could just be a magical myth but I've "heard" that occasionally cop bashing posts (internet wide) may used for entertainment and drinking games!!! 

:bc:

P.S.  even this post will be used against cops no doubt!!!  

I like most of the cops I meet. Funny how they can go from being a great guy to an asshole based on whether they are protecting your property or writing you a ticket.

I gotta say that the sled cops are doing a pretty shitty job for sledding. Lots of people complain about multiple stops per day.

When they write ticket on rail bed with great sight lines, that is bullshit. When challenged about whether they stay under 50k on the rail lines they deflect. Who the fuck is going to ride if they can't exceed 50k on a flat rail bed? When they hold up a long line of 20 sleds for 20 minutes while they check everyone, that is bullshit.  When they are placed 10k apart and don't even fucking know, that is bullshit.

I'm not impressed when they go gestapo. Papers!!!!! Where are you going? Where have been? Where are you staying? 

Then you head North of Sudbury and the cops are riding around with their sleds pinned and are there more or less their for the impaired and as first responders. Big difference.

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

there is a story they will all be telling over and over as they butt slam each other back at the station locker room 

How did you know?!?!?!

19 minutes ago, odot1 said:

How did you know?!?!?!

Oh I here them in there gaggle around the coffee machine at the gas station as they play there version of hard ass homo grab ass every morning . because lets face it the  gas station

coffee bar is where crime is happening for a hr or so every morning . then the real crime from what I can tell is where they all gather behind the abandon dentist office where they all park for hours blowing each other as they tell story's oh how they stood at the widow with there hand on there gun demanding  orders to the driver that was going 5 over .        

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Oh I here (hear) them in there (their) gaggle around the coffee machine at the gas station as they play there (their) version of hard ass homo grab ass every morning . because lets face it the  gas station

coffee bar is where crime is happening for a hr or so every morning . then the real crime from what I can tell is where they all gather behind the abandon (ed) dentist office where they all park for hours blowing each other as they tell story's oh (on)  how they stood at the widow (window?) with there ( their) hand on there (their) gun demanding  orders to the driver that was going 5 over .        

Wow...our secret is out!!!  Time to find new spots...

Edited by odot1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I was driving I 75 today and Arenac county cop passed me with no lights on at probably 100+. Didn't even use his signals to change lanes. 

they never do.

also my fave is the 22 in monitor next to them they never take there eyes off in hopes to find some one with a parking warrant . or the leaving the car running unlocked with a  shot gun or 2  in the fr seat.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

they never do.

also my fave is the 22 in monitor next to them they never take there (their) eyes off in hopes to find some one with a parking warrant . or the leaving the car running unlocked with a  shot gun or 2  in the fr (front? French?)seat.

Wish I had the 22 inch monitor...  We only have 15 inch ones...  sigh...

Edited by odot1

I bet that money saving on the monitor allows for a nicer shotgun maybe equipped with some cool lookin' shit?  Yeah....that's the good stuff!  You can go sit in a fucking cube if you want a bigger monitor.

:lmao:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, odot1 said:

Wish I had the 22 inch monitor...  We only have 15 inch ones...  sigh...

u are from Canada u fuckers still ride horses and dress up in red jackets . u act like we never saw rocky and Bullwinkle 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I bet that money saving on the monitor allows for a nicer shotgun maybe equipped with some cool lookin' shit?  Yeah....that's the good stuff!  You can go sit in a fucking cube if you want a bigger monitor.

:lmao:

LMAO!!!!!   I'll keep the 15!!

Just now, Ez ryder said:

u are from Canada u fuckers still ride horses and dress up in red jackets . u act like we never saw rocky and Bullwinkle 

Wow...  I believe you are referring to the RCMP?  We don't have a mounted patrol....  I agree, Rocky and Bullwinkle was highly educational for some, obviously.