Cop saves the day

Just now, Zambroski said:

Fuck that, go with an 8 and get a nice H & K side.  What do they give you to scare the locals?

what the 15 inch dildo flopping around in the holsters are not terrifying enough  when they tell u to put your hands on the hood  

• Like 1

Fuck that, go with an 8 and get a nice H & K side.  What do they give you to scare the locals?

Sig Sauer P229 .40cal.   Switching over to 9mm soon.  Several pistols being tested.  Hoping Sig is our next choice as well.  One of the best made handguns out there.  Mine has survived being frozen, swimming, mud, sand, dust etc...  Never a single malfunction.  AND most importantly (to me and my family anyway) saved my life. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

what the 15 inch dildo flopping around in the holsters are not terrifying enough  when they tell u to put your hands on the hood  

That's a big dildo!!  Bet that didn't feel so good, eh?

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

They ask you to put your hands on the hood?  They tell me to grab my fucking ankles!  What the fuck!  Crooked perverted coppers!

:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, odot1 said:

Sig Sauer P229 .40cal.   Switching over to 9mm soon.  Several pistols being tested.  Hoping Sig is our next choice as well.  One of the best made handguns out there.  Mine has survived being frozen, swimming, mud, sand, dust etc...  Never a single malfunction.  AND most importantly (to me and my family anyway) saved my life. 

Those Krauts designs some fine weaponry for sure.  I'm an HK fan myself but I like Sig also.  Just don't own any.

Care to share the "life saving story"?

• Like 1

Those Krauts designs some fine weaponry for sure.  I'm an HK fan myself but I like Sig also.  Just don't own any.

I can share in a PM...

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

u are from Canada u fuckers still ride horses and dress up in red jackets . u act like we never saw rocky and Bullwinkle 

We also live in igloos and get around by dogsled.  Get your shit straight 

• Like 1

We're still hunting for Snidely Whiplash although we did catch Boris and Natasha. They claimed refugee status and are now collecting welfare while living in a Toronto condo. Watch out for our mosquitos though

Capture1.JPG.edf4a0b854be89ff40b5bce271357a5d.JPG

• Like 2

On 3/22/2017 at 0:50 PM, Rigid1 said:

I had the cops at my house 3am this morning,..nice guys, but apparently in shitty NYS you're not allowed to hold someone in your driveway at gun point after you catch them snooping around your property,  you're supposed to yell at them to leave or wait till they come in and then blow their head off..Guy definitely shit his pants though..lol

What did they say to you? 

19 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

there is a story they will all be telling over and over as they butt slam each other back at the station locker room 

You a cop hater? Never would have guessed such a pleasant person like yourself would be that way :lol:

15 hours ago, odot1 said:

P320CA among those? :dunno:

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That's cause you're a massive faggot. 

• Like 1

A police officer and a firefighter were both taken to hospital with hypothermia-related symptoms after they helped rescue a dog that fell through the ice at Grenadier Pond on Saturday afternoon.

Damn cops...

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

What did they say to you? 

That the guy (who apparently is repo agent, looking for my ex's car since i dont own and never have owned a toyota) could press charges against me for pointing my shot gun at him and making him lay on the ground in my driveway.

I can do anything I want if he was trying to enter my house, but he was just shining a flashlight in my garage, so I am just supposed to yell at him to leave..They were nice, and think its stupid, but I have to believe I am or my family is in personal danger before I can point a gun or shoot someone. The gun is not allowed to leave the house also, which is BS, I shoot in my back yard all the time, and am zoned agricultural.. 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

That the guy (who apparently is repo agent, looking for my ex's car since i dont own and never have owned a toyota) could press charges against me for pointing my shot gun at him and making him lay on the ground in my driveway.

I can do anything I want if he was trying to enter my house, but he was just shining a flashlight in my garage, so I am just supposed to yell at him to leave..They were nice, and think its stupid, but I have to believe I am or my family is in personal danger before I can point a gun or shoot someone. The gun is not allowed to leave the house also, which is BS, I shoot in my back yard all the time, and am zoned agricultural.. 

Fuck that.  I would have done the exact same thing you did. Get yourself a lawyer and you'll be good.  If the repo guy has the slightest amount of sack at all, he won't be a dick a press charges. They know that (and worse) is part of the job. I know a guy who does repo for extra $   Some of the stories I've hear from him :lol:

Good lucky :bc:

• Like 1

Fuck that.  I would have done the exact same thing you did. Get yourself a lawyer and you'll be good.  If the repo guy has the slightest amount of sack at all, he won't be a dick a press charges. They know that (and worse) is part of the job. I know a guy who does repo for extra $   Some of the stories I've hear from him :lol:

Good lucky :bc:

Oh, he didnt press charges, he was all good, minus his underwear..

I honestly thought he was a thief going after my sled trailer, when I went outside and told him to freeze or I would blow his fucking head off, he put his arms right up and listened to me. he was telling me he was a repo agent looking for a vehicle, which I was like BS all my shit is paid a month in advance, he asked to get paperwork out of his car, I said no, think a weapon could be in there, Then I noticed what he was driving.. a Prius...obviously not stealing a loaded enclosed 2 place trailer with that..lol,..but the cops rolled up at that moment..

In the morning I looked at his foot prints in the snow, walked right up to my garage, no where near the trailer..

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh, he didnt press charges, he was all good, minus his underwear..

I honestly thought he was a thief going after my sled trailer, when I went outside and told him to freeze or I would blow his fucking head off, he put his arms right up and listened to me. he was telling me he was a repo agent looking for a vehicle, which I was like BS all my shit is paid a month in advance, he asked to get paperwork out of his car, I said no, think a weapon could be in there, Then I noticed what he was driving.. a Prius...obviously not stealing a loaded enclosed 2 place trailer with that..lol,..but the cops rolled up at that moment..

In the morning I looked at his foot prints in the snow, walked right up to my garage, no where near the trailer..

You handled it just like I would have :bc:

• Like 1

You handled it just like I would have :bc:

Thank you, little pissed at the Ex that this happened, I was home with my kids, they were freaking out, none of us could get back to sleep, I had to work, kids both had school..Sucks that some people only think of themselves and not how their actions can affect other people

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Thank you, little pissed at the Ex that this happened, I was home with my kids, they were freaking out, none of us could get back to sleep, I had to work, kids both had school..Sucks that some people only think of themselves and not how their actions can affect other people

:flush:

9 hours ago, odot1 said:

They haven't said...  But my fingers are crossed for that!!!

Lots of agencies and departments are switching over to them in 9mm and .40S&W.  Buddy of mine is a detective and his PD switched them over to the 9mm.   I have one in .357Sig.  Awesome pistol.  I really like the P250s & P320s. No other pistol is anywhere near as versatile.

Hopefully you get them :bc:

• Like 1