Manafort's plan to 'greatly benefit the Putin Government'

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no more opinions on some of the other Russian connections broski?

Answered.  And what do these connections have to do with your party's epic failures over the last eight?  Did they ensure 1000 dem seats were lost?  Why did the Russians all of a sudden become relevant?  Ahhh....it's the ultimate blame peice that your imbecile sheep have clung to like a Cuban on a floating door.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Wrong.  He was fired.  

And again, you retards are trying to keep drawing the "RUSSIA!" Card when it is not in the deck.  By you side's "dot connection", I'm guilty of Russian "collusion" also.  You idiots are trying to play "UNO" and the game is clearly No limit Texas Hold'em.

Now, what is your party doing to improve itself?  That's what happens when an individual or team loses.  They do an internal search for the reason, identify, then make steps to improve and be more competitive.  It seems the Dem have yet to host the first stage of that.

we don't have to do anything. just watch you clowns shoot yourselves in the foot and we'll be all set. i think many voters forgot how assholish the gop party really is. didn't take long to remind them did it?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

we don't have to do anything. just watch you clowns shoot yourselves in the foot and we'll be all set. i think many voters forgot how assholish the gop party really is. didn't take long to remind them did it?

Great idea.  The Dems should just sit there "and watch".  Do a lot of whining and blaming along the way too.  It seems to be working very, very well indeed.  Just not for the Democrats.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Great idea.  The Dems should just sit there "and watch".  Do a lot of whining and blaming along the way too.  It seems to be working very, very well indeed.  Just not for the Democrats.

:lol: more proof you don't "get out" to the real world.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Image result for male cheerleader

So you're a fat ass faggot cheerleader...who knew   :lmao: 

Here's the part where you really try and lay it on as thick as you can how I'm trying to impress the righties here. Ready set go! :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wrong.  He was fired.  

And again, you retards are trying to keep drawing the "RUSSIA!" Card when it is not in the deck.  By you side's "dot connection", I'm guilty of Russian "collusion" also.  You idiots are trying to play "UNO" and the game is clearly No limit Texas Hold'em.

Now, what is your party doing to improve itself?  That's what happens when an individual or team loses.  They do an internal search for the reason, identify, then make steps to improve and be more competitive.  It seems the Dem have yet to host the first stage of that.

He was "fired" and then continued to hang out with Trump, advise him and work on the campaign.

the hilarious thing about skidooski...

he completely agrees with mc and myself about trump. yes look at him trying to "fit in" with the majority :lol:

I completely agree with this ^^^^^^  There....feel better now? 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

So you're a fat ass faggot cheerleader...who knew   :lmao: 

Here's the part where you really try and lay it on as thick as you can how I'm trying to impress the righties here. Ready set go! :lol: 

the only one doing any cheerleading in here is you, and it's obvious as hell.

well then that makes you a dipshit too apparently.

I completely agree with this ^^^^^

I'm secretly cheerleading for the Left Wing losers here :thumb: 

Edited by Skidooski

So Manafort was fired by Trump.  

There is no evidence linking Manafort's personal dealings with Russia businessman and Trump himself.  

No evidence of Manafort being involved in the phishing scam that supposedly supplied access to the DNC's rigging of the Democrapic primary.

The guy worked for a Russian businessman who was close to Putin.   Last time I checked I don't see that as any more nefarious than the Clinton Foundation taking millions of dollars of donations from Russian businessmen then handing them the mining rights to 20% of the Uranium in the US.   

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There is no evidence linking Manafort's personal dealings with Russia and Trump himself.  

No evidence of Manafort being involved in the phishing scam that supposedly supplied access to the DNC's rigging of the Democrapic primary.

The guy worked for a Russian businessman who was close to Putin.   Last time I checked I don't see that as any more nefarious than the Clinton Foundation taking millions of dollars of donations from Russian businessmen then handing them the mining rights to 20% of the Uranium in the US.   

What brand of coffee do you drink?  I find it brings out a more calm, less hostile aggressiveness than mine.

Meh....either way, you'll be met by the same idiocy from members of the Opposition Party.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What brand of coffee do you drink?  I find it brings out a more calm, less hostile aggressiveness than mine.

Meh....either way, you'll be met by the same idiocy from members of the Opposition Party.

From the NYT's.  Zero outrage from the Clinton voters. :lol:  

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the hilarious thing about skidooski...

he completely agrees with mc and myself about trump. yes look at him trying to "fit in" with the majority :lol:

16 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

He was "fired" and then continued to hang out with Trump, advise him and work on the campaign.

35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Suzy Z had no clue who he was when I started the thread....he just knew it was an anti Trump thread and he had to depend the fake president another time.....for duty and prosperity!

I see our resident idiots are flailing pretty hard this morning. Keep up the good work.

:lmao: 

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There is no evidence linking Manafort's personal dealings with Russia businessman and Trump himself.  

the Russian gov put a puppet in our white house and highmark is hung up on some bogus, debunked, rww story about a legal, widely approved, and transparent sale of some uranium. :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

the Russian gov put a puppet in our white house and highmark is hung up on some bogus, debunked, rww story about a legal, widely approved, and transparent sale of some uranium.

But having Hilliary bought by the Russians was fine. :lol:

the Russian gov put a puppet in our white house and highmark is hung up on some bogus, debunked, rww story about a legal, widely approved, and transparent sale of some uranium. :lol:

Really?  Holy shit!

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

But having Hilliary bought by the Russians was fine. :lol:

It was all "widely approved".  It's good.  Please make checks payable to:  The Clinton Foundation.  Address: NOT THE WHITE HOUSE.