Cops beat up, hospitalize bar owner.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

So you have a problem with the judges too who will do things like give someone a break on a minor infraction without any prior history. I guess the premise of being more stringent on the repeat offender isn't something you believe in.

I do take issue with judges issuing sentences outside the guidelines as well ....that goes without saying

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I do take issue with judges issuing sentences outside the guidelines as well ....that goes without saying

They can't go outside the law... if the minimum sentence is 2 years and the maximum is 4 that is what they have to work with.

1 hour ago, Dave said:

He probably liked your cleavage.

Oh goody, you are going to follow me around like Woolie. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Ryanne lives in Madison ......I'm assuming at least half of the people there are gay ........consequently Ryanne has a 50% chance of getting out of any traffic offense by using his hands or mouth for 5 minutes :lol:

Could be more than half , they are 99% packers fans so.....

100% true. 

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Hey fag!!!!! Go to the OP and read what noggin said.

I could have stood in the parking lot and thrown a baseball through the fag cops windshield .....now fuck off you deflecting bootlicking idiot

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

I could have stood in the parking lot and thrown a baseball through the fag cops windshield .....now fuck off you deflecting bootlicking idiot

Like I said...  they weren't on old larry's property....  right?

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Oh , you mean the faggot ass piece of shit pig was just sitting in his bar parking lot destroying his business ? You mean the pig was just looking to hand out easy DUI's instead of out actually doing cop work and protecting people? This is the first I've ever heard of this!!!! I'm sure the Bar owner deserved everything he got. You have got to be a commie bastard to question cops who dedicate their whole lives to saving ours !!!!!!

time to strap on the waders shit is getting real deep  . dedicate there life to shaving there head seeing hum much shit they can strap to there belt and pretending to be special forces . have not met a decent cop in 15yrs .the last decent cop retired about then . 

I've hated cops my whole life. I am seriously thinking about writing a book full of the fucked up cop stories I have witnessed in my life. Fucking disgusting. Every time I see one of those stupid memes about "do you support law enforcement?" "Or would you help a cop in distress?" I wanna just puke. Cocksucking revenue agents is all they are. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

time to strap on the waders shit is getting real deep  . dedicate there life to shaving there head seeing hum much shit they can strap to there belt and pretending to be special forces . have not met a decent cop in 15yrs .the last decent cop retired about then . 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I've hated cops my whole life. I am seriously thinking about writing a book full of the fucked up cop stories I have witnessed in my life. Fucking disgusting. Every time I see one of those stupid memes about "do you support law enforcement?" "Or would you help a cop in distress?" I wanna just puke. Cocksucking revenue agents is all they are. 

two excellent posts

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I blew a .14 once and got a speeding ticket and a ride home. I was elated at the time and the more I thought about it the more pissed I got. Why should they have such massive power over who's life gets ruined and who's does not

Maybe you should be grateful you were dealing with a good cop who showed mercy on you :rolleyes: but according to you all cops are assholes, apparently you were wrong. Blaming cops for ruining lives :lol: Would you blame the cop for ruining your life if he had issued you the DUI? Last time I checked, the only people who ruin their lives are the ones who commit the crime.

Just now, snoughnut said:

Maybe you should be grateful you were dealing with a good cop who showed mercy on you :rolleyes: but according to you all cops are assholes, apparently you were wrong. Blaming cops for ruining lives :lol: Would you blame the cop for ruining your life if he had issued you the DUI? Last time I checked, the only people who ruin their lives are the ones who commit the crime.

blah blah blah blah blah ,......I cant hear you at all with all that cop cock in your cock holster 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

blah blah blah blah blah ,......I cant hear you at all with all that cop cock in your cock holster 

Maybe you're not telling the whole story, I'm guessing you probably gave that cop a blowjob and you were so good at it, he let you off and gave you a ride home, nice work Benny Deepthroat. :lol:

2 hours ago, Rw06GT said:

I hope that one day you really need law enforcement and they tell you to get fucked. Moron.

2 hours ago, Rw06GT said:

I hope that one day you really need law enforcement and they tell you to get fucked. Moron.

fuck last time I called those worthless fucks at 2am it took 2 calls and over 20min for them to show . my town in 6000 people I can drive from side to side in under 5 min.

after 2nd call they all came at the same time 5 cars. the fucking pussys sat at the end of the street waiting for all there butt buddy's from surrounding towns to get there so they could roll up at the same time .

all this time In have a pervert freak in a throat hold up agents a tree with his pants down around his ankles.

then because this one shaved head swat want to be dick head knows the kid he brings him home . yeah I guess it is ok to be jacking off out side my window in my garage if u blow a cop from time to time or something.

well I made a big stink nothing happened . just over a yr latter Hennepin county had the choppers out looking for a guy who was found by a freaked out mom  in a 8 yr old kids room at 4am . guess who it was .

no one contacted me ever I had to make it a point to take time off work to personally go down town to talk wit a prosecutor who knew nothing of the story I told him and had to dig for the report that was written up as a simple trespass resolve on site . they were going to let this fuck go with only counseling     

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Maybe you're not telling the whole story, I'm guessing you probably gave that cop a blowjob and you were so good at it, he let you off and gave you a ride home, nice work Benny Deepthroat. :lol:

dude .....I went with the blowjob cracks ......you cant just copy me :lol:

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

fuck last time I called those worthless fucks at 2am it took 2 calls and over 20min for them to show . my town in 6000 people I can drive from side to side in under 5 min.

after 2nd call they all came at the same time 5 cars. the fucking pussys sat at the end of the street waiting for all there butt buddy's from surrounding towns to get there so they could roll up at the same time .

all this time In have a pervert freak in a throat hold up agents a tree with his pants down around his ankles.

then because this one shaved head swat want to be dick head knows the kid he brings him home . yeah I guess it is ok to be jacking off out side my window in my garage if u blow a cop from time to time or something.

well I made a big stink nothing happened . just over a yr latter Hennepin county had the choppers out looking for a guy who was found by a freaked out mom  in a 8 yr old kids room at 4am . guess who it was .

no one contacted me ever I had to make it a point to take time off work to personally go down town to talk wit a prosecutor who knew nothing of the story I told him and had to dig for the report that was written up as a simple trespass resolve on site . they were going to let this fuck go with only counseling     

THEY ARE HEROES !!!!!!!!!111111111

oh yeah best part less than 2 weeks after this cop lets this jackoff go he pulls me over for speeding in our town.

I am pulling a boat trailer for a 35footer through a construction deal . he hit the cherries I hit the breaks slowed to about 20  for just under 1 block and turned in to the hardware store parking lot . get out of my truck and this ass clown pulls his gun on me screaming to get my hands up and get on the ground . I then put both middle fingers up and start screaming at him like this u fucking ass hole . at this point one of my long time customers walks out we barter for legal services from time to time. he cant believe what he is seeing . this guy is trying to ay I was fleeing from a officer . yeah what ever

long story short this cop had to go to some training and has given me dirty looks for at least 8 yrs  and I see this dick head 3 or 4 days a week and I just smile at him

Edited by Ez ryder