Cops beat up, hospitalize bar owner.

I hope he gets ruthlessly beat multiple times until he has to upend his life and relocate. What a worthless piece of human filth. Just look at that faggot....you can tell he is a power hungry faggot who was marginalized his whole life until he put on the blue badge of power.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hope he gets ruthlessly beat multiple times until he has to upend his life and relocate. What a worthless piece of human filth. Just look at that faggot....you can tell he is a power hungry faggot who was marginalized his whole life until he put on the blue badge of power.

This is still a small town. I'm sure the real forces of justice will have their day with him.

On 4/11/2017 at 9:29 PM, motonoggin said:

17917399_204961723325891_2526215023500740445_o.jpg

Yeah...I had to laugh when I saw that.  I happen to find the sheriffs department particularly intriguing since they are the law enforcement step children.  "Now...go serve that warrant after that eviction notice BOY!"

:lol:

Speeding ticket I got last summer was by a sherriffs deputy.  Bout 6 feet tall, 350 pounds with a clean flat top and a mustache.  I just smirked as I watched him waddle up to my truck in my rear view.  

:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I had to laugh when I saw that.  I happen to find the sheriffs department particularly intriguing since they are the law enforcement step children.  "Now...go serve that warrant after that eviction notice BOY!"

:lol:

Speeding ticket I got last summer was by a sherriffs deputy.  Bout 6 feet tall, 350 pounds with a clean flat top and a mustache.  I just smirked as I watched him waddle up to my truck in my rear view.  

:lmao:

That picture is fucking ridiculous...that being said The Sheriff Department here is nothing like that and pretty low key.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Someone I know is taking ideas for covert retribution on the cops in case this doesn't turn out like it should.

I hope you plan to partake in the festivities.  And we all really know how this is going to turn out, don't we?  That 80 year old posed a clear and present threat while "resisting" arrest by two officers a fraction of his age and 3 times his health so they had to take him down hard and neutralize the threat.  Their actions reflect great credit upon themselves, the force, and their country.  MOTHER FUCKING HEROES....the whole lot of them. Good grief.  I'm pretty open to LEO reactions if somebody pushes their luck but this is just blatant overreaction by two bad eggs with chips on their shoulders.  And not these "CHiPs"

.Related image

• Like 1

This line from the Lake Co Sherrif in his diatribe probably had Ben and Moto burning down their own houses. :lol:

“Enjoy trying to sleep tonight, wondering if tonight’s the night our SWAT team blows your front door off the hinges,” he said. “We are coming for you."

51 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That picture is fucking ridiculous...that being said The Sheriff Department here is nothing like that and pretty low key.

Yeah to their credit they aren't horrible. 

They're still cops, tho.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah to their credit they aren't horrible. 

They're still cops, tho.

I went to high school and NMU with one of them....he's a good cat.

Apparently the Troopers testimony today and his report aren't consistent but Larry was bound over to Circuit Court. Sounds like the report says The Trooper instigated physical contact but he denied it today....fucking joke.

http://upnorthlive.com/news/local/sevenski-resisting-arrest-case-heads-to-circuit-court

Edited by Biggie Smails

44 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Apparently the Troopers testimony today and his report aren't consistent but Larry was bound over to Circuit Court. Sounds like the report says The Trooper instigated physical contact but he denied it today....fucking joke.

http://upnorthlive.com/news/local/sevenski-resisting-arrest-case-heads-to-circuit-court

Huh. Imagine that. 

Kid won't be a trooper long, I bet.

47 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Love this at the end.  Damn dash cams!  Always taking a shit during "questionable" moments.  DAMN THEM!  

There was no mention of the dash cam video for the incident in court Wednesday, which Michigan State Police say malfunctioned during the encounter.

3 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

I actually find it astonishing that this is still going to trial.  Clearly, these cops are lying and have changed their story..and it has been proven.  Fucking retards...you beat up an old man because you could.  And that badge makes it just?  No.  What a shit-show.

Most if not all cops get very upset if you challenge them at all. They all have fragile egos and most of them went into it because they had little to no power in the their lives prior to signing up. Some can gain self control after being challenged, others cannot, but they all become upset when you know your rights and exercise them. That is the funny thing, they get mad when you exercise your rights, like you should just roll over and let them walk all over the constitution. 99 out of 100 times you encounter them, they wll over step their confines within the constitution, most let it go because it is easier. One example is asking for ID when they have no right to, show it and go on your way, refuse and stay while they look for a reason to taze you.