Cops beat up, hospitalize bar owner.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Well see, that's the whole thing here isn't it?

You guys went right ahead and made all these assumptions about me in this topic (that I favored the cops) when ALL I ADDRESSED was the DUI aspect of it. You all decided to go freak out on me, so I felt I may just as well live up to the expectations you threw on me.

But hey, if it makes you faggots feel better to do that, by al means, I got the time and the bandwidth. :bc:

Right, I get that you wanted to change the subject from police misconduct to nabbing dirty drunks in an effort to excuse the cops.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Right, I get that you wanted to change the subject from police misconduct to nabbing dirty drunks in an effort to excuse the cops.

I've never had to deal with a dirty cop, but have lost friends and relatives to DUI.

Excuse me if don't a fuck the way you give a fuck.

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

I've never had to deal with a dirty cop, but have lost friends and relatives to DUI.

Excuse me if don't a fuck the way you give a fuck.

No one wants drunks on the road, dingus. That's totally NOT the point 

Just now, motonoggin said:

That was MY ONLY POINT.

You douche bags took it to the next level, I wanted out of that part of the discussion.

Because, as I figured, you gave a bullshit reading of the situation to suit an agenda, and I wasn't playing.

Next time, try the truth, not some fucking dream of yours.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

now there's nothing there i disagree with but cops have been camped out near bars for ever so it's not harrasement.   

some here say it is, but i've never heard of it.  maybe in certain states?  :dontknow: Hell there's a shitbag cop around here that sits at inconspicuous places all the time to catch people not stopping at stop sign, no turn signals, and/or no seat belt.  His other fellow cops knows he's a dick about it, but no one can do shit about it.  He got me twice in the past 2 years.  It was petty, and that's what pisses me off.  Money grab.  But, I was in the wrong, paid my fines, and it does remind me to put a seat belt on everytime I get near that damn intersection.

Edited by hayward

55 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

But yet you have an issue with the cops hanging near the bar where get this

People drink and drive

Better to grab them there than 5 miles down the road when they smoke an innocent 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, hayward said:

some here say it is, but i've never heard of it.  maybe in certain states?  :dontknow: Hell there's a shitbag cop around here that sits at inconspicuous places all the time to catch people not stopping at stop sign, no turn signals, and/or no seat belt.  His other fellow cops knows he's a dick about it, but no one can do shit about it.  He got me twice in the past 2 years.  It was petty, and that's what pisses me off.  Money grab.  But, I was in the wrong, paid my fines, and it does remind me to put a seat belt on everytime I get near that damn intersection.

Yup I never bitch about a ticket. Been let off way more than ticketed including a few weeks back   not once was I ever innocent so why would I complain. 

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yup I never bitch about a ticket. Been let off way more than ticketed including a few weeks back   not once was I ever innocent so why would I complain. 

Never got a ticket, but got a warning for 8 over when I was 16.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

That was MY ONLY POINT.

You douche bags took it to the next level, I wanted out of that part of the discussion.

Because, as I figured, you gave a bullshit reading of the situation to suit an agenda, and I wasn't playing.

Next time, try the truth, not some fucking dream of yours.

So you came to basically make a point no one would disagree with. 

This has zero to do with cops catching drunks. You are just deflecting for authority. 

I've beat cops in court big time. The thing with cops is they aren't lawyers, they don't understand the law. They prey on poor people who can't afford to defend themselves. Cops get real careful around people they think have the ability to do something about it. Now with that said, I understand we need them and I understand we can not afford to pay them so we get what we get. 

There ain't too many cops out there that could get thru law school or med school or do much of anything, they are running on 2 year degrees or maybe a little more. They don't have much more then your average mechanic or school teacher for education or pay. Difference with them is they have the ability to fuck with you big time. I see them as a necessary evil. Often times we see the bad guy get a badge!! Just like there is plenty of examples of an arsonist who is a firefighter!! sick but true

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

no one wants drunks but .08 really. and worse they can still stick u with dui if u blow under .08 . 

26 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no one wants drunks but .08 really. and worse they can still stick u with dui if u blow under .08 . 

.08 is bull shit. It used to be 1.5, then 1.2, then 1.0,, Christ at .08 they are handing out dui's on the morning commute to people with hang overs. It's ridiculous 

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I havent drank and drove more than maybe once or twice in almost 2 years !!!!!!11111

Pussy. :slacker:

5 minutes ago, Jet said:

.08 is bull shit. It used to be 1.5, then 1.2, then 1.0,, Christ at .08 they are handing out dui's on the morning commute to people with hang overs. It's ridiculous 

Idaho just passed or is trying to pass .05... That is a beer for some women, or Bussman. 

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Pussy. :slacker:

Idaho just passed or is trying to pass .05... That is a beer for some women, or Bussman. 

And that is all about convictions, not public safety. The defense lawyer lobby is probably pushing for that.

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 5:20 PM, revkevsdi said:

Always????? What you are a decent person because sometimes you drive sober?  Fuck you.  Your answer was" Plenty and been caught too. " How many times do people speed before they get caught. If you got caught then chances are you are a habitual impaired driver. You put your own selfish convenience against the lives of other people. I wished death on you before you fuck up someone else's life. That's a damn site better than you who risks other people's lives because you are selfish and stupid.  Hey why don't you tell me that you are a better driver drunk because it relaxes you? Dumbfuck.

You always hope that an impaired driver will take out themselves or their own family and have to live with it. It never happens that way. 

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/02/23/marco-muzzo-on-crash-that-killed-four-i-feel--troubled

I'm sure if you pulled something like this you'd "feel troubled " too. 

Wake up asshole.

You really are fucking stupid. Can you drink and not be impaired? Where did I say I was caught as an impaired driver? If you are so superior to other people that you feel you can be judge and jury without knowing a fucking thing about the circumstances maybe you are in the wrong line of work. Or maybe you should just shut the fuck up.

12 hours ago, Jet said:

I've beat cops in court big time. The thing with cops is they aren't lawyers, they don't understand the law. They prey on poor people who can't afford to defend themselves. Cops get real careful around people they think have the ability to do something about it. Now with that said, I understand we need them and I understand we can not afford to pay them so we get what we get. 

There ain't too many cops out there that could get thru law school or med school or do much of anything, they are running on 2 year degrees or maybe a little more. They don't have much more then your average mechanic or school teacher for education or pay. Difference with them is they have the ability to fuck with you big time. I see them as a necessary evil. Often times we see the bad guy get a badge!! Just like there is plenty of examples of an arsonist who is a firefighter!! sick but true

Snake like people would be good cops...dumb enough to follow orders....smart enough not to be bribed.

Edited by Dave

17 hours ago, motonoggin said:

So you came to basically make a point no one would disagree with. 

This has zero to do with cops catching drunks. You are just deflecting for authority. 

And your cunt smells.

9 minutes ago, Dave said:

Snake like people would be good cops...dumb enough to follow orders....smart enough not to be bribed.

And you would make a tremendous speed bump.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Bad people in every profession.   Lots of good ones too.   One not too far from me just caught a little boy who needed to jump from a 2nd story because of a fire.  Yes some abuse their authority but rarely do we see people get treated poorly who obey the law and the commands of the officer.  They want to go home after work no different than any of us.   I don't see any evidence that this old man simply got beat up because he asked them to leave.   Seems pretty clear he got in his car to go them.