Cops beat up, hospitalize bar owner.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

We should figure out what percentage of Muslims act like that vs what percentage of Americans are Drunk Drivers and kill people with their fire arms.

Years ago I said if Alqueda was serious about doing harm to Americans they should randomly mail handguns and 40's of Jack Daniel's. You dumb fucks would kill each other and they wouldn't have to leave their shitty little huts.

50589_6a00d83451b05569e2011570f7b24c970c-800wi.jpg.854d83cf3a4bbd7716249ae410e9ef55.jpg

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Right, which is illegal but you know if you're not doing anything why should you mind forfeiting your rights?

My god your life must just suck. How do you even go on?

6 hours ago, hayward said:

x2.  The thing I have a problem with here is 2 cops putting one 83 year old man in a hospital bed by using police brutality, and then the supposed report of the 83 year old man using force against an officer, thus justifying the officers actions towards hospitalizing the old man.  What a crock of shit.  Hang them by the balls in front of the man's bar for all to see, and maybe then law enforcement will get the hint.

Situations like this is the reason innocent professional law enforcement keep getting picked off at random all over the u.s., and it's a shame that it isn't solely happening to the ones who commit the wrong-doings themselves.

now there's nothing there i disagree with but cops have been camped out near bars for ever so it's not harrasement.   

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

If they want to do it time to time fine but DUI enforcement is not the only responsibility of local LE.   That is the issue I have.   Whats going on on the other side of town if crooks know the cop is sitting somewhere only looking at people coming out of a bar.   

lets face the fact most of these little shit towns don't really even need a police department. Where we ride they show up a couple times a winter to make a presence going back and forth between the 3 bars which are all on the same half mile of road.  Those couple nights we don't get hammered when we go into town to eat it's just common sense.  

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Well I don't know how it works in Maine but around here you need probable cause to pull someone over. And cops stalking a legal business is harassment. That old guy had every right to tell those cops to fuck off. You know rights, I think we still have some... 

cops make up cause all the time- there are a lot of scumbags but hanging out picking off the low hanging fruit isn't harassment.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

lets face the fact most of these little shit towns don't really even need a police department. Where we ride they show up a couple times a winter to make a presence going back and forth between the 3 bars which are all on the same half mile of road.  Those couple nights we don't get hammered when we go into town to eat it's just common sense.  

cops make up cause all the time- there are a lot of scumbags but hanging out picking off the low hanging fruit isn't harassment.  

It's like these guys are appalled the cops would wait outside a bar..... for drunk drivers!!

49 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

43 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's like these guys are appalled the cops would wait outside a bar..... for drunk drivers!!

Hey lets just check everybody!

58 minutes ago, Snake said:

How many times are you going to equate opposition to police brutality with being permissive of drunk driving? Can you even formulate an honest argument anymore, or have you licked so much boot leather you can't  I anymore?

After talking to more people today, the cops were sitting across from the bar, on Larry's property. He owns the spot across from his bar and allows people to park their trucks and sled trailers there.

These guys are fucked and they know it, that's why they are charging him with assault and resisting long after the fact. 

• Like 1

I fucking CAN NOT WAIT until these two pieces of fucking shit get their names exposed and the community shows some real love for them. I'm gonna have a few daddy pops and go for a drive just to honor our dear bootlickingcock gargling friend Snake

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

How many times are you going to equate opposition to police brutality with being permissive of drunk driving? Can you even formulate an honest argument anymore, or have you licked so much boot leather you can't  I anymore?

After talking to more people today, the cops were sitting across from the bar, on Larry's property. He owns the spot across from his bar and allows people to park their trucks and sled trailers there.

These guys are fucked and they know it, that's why they are charging him with assault and resisting long after the fact. 

I know right where you are talking about and I hope those State Cops get fucked hard and nevermind Moe and his short man syndrome.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I fucking CAN NOT WAIT until these two pieces of fucking shit get their names exposed and the community shows some real love for them. I'm gonna have a few daddy pops and go for a drive just to honor our dear bootlickingcock gargling friend Snake

:lol:

20 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Oh shit. Poor cops... 

19 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

In case you 2 blockheads had noticed, I have not even addressed the old man aspect of this thread. Not one word. You hyper-cunts just jump to that.

I'm not gonna address a make believe anarchist's stupid stories. ... just point out the absurdity of the rest.

As far as Fag Ben, he's just to stupid in a natural way for me to even care.

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh man your life must suck. :lol: Im gonna have some road pops today too for the sake of freedom. Drunks UP cops DOWN! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

In case you 2 blockheads had noticed, I have not even addressed the old man aspect of this thread. Not one word. You hyper-cunts just jump to that.

I'm not gonna address a make believe anarchist's stupid stories. ... just point out the absurdity of the rest.

As far as Fag Ben, he's just to stupid in a natural way for me to even care.

Why not Moe....you think the old guy had it coming for daring to say something to a State Cop....you're fucking pathetic.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I know right where you are talking about and I hope those State Cops get fucked hard and nevermind Moe and his short man syndrome.

Smailes with the reacharound.

:lol:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Why not Moe....you think the old guy had it coming for daring to say something to a State Cop....you're fucking pathetic.

Immaterial to why I give a fuck. You play your little online game here, and I will play mine.

I hope the old goat dies.... feel better?

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Immaterial to why I give a fuck. You play your little online game here, and I will play mine.

I hope the old goat dies.... feel better?

Go choke on a cock you sawed off  little doofus.

Edited by Biggie Smails