Cops beat up, hospitalize bar owner.

49 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Those cops should have gone to Mongos house after.

Yeah I feel like calling in an anonymous tip for Mongo's house... Terror cell!

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Sitting across the street from a bar is harassment. 

Is there an actual statute covering this? just curious.  btw I agree those cops were pieces of shit to manhandle an 83 year old like that, no matter what he did or didn't do.

12 minutes ago, TheEdge said:

Is there an actual statute covering this? just curious.  btw I agree those cops were pieces of shit to manhandle an 83 year old like that, no matter what he did or didn't do.

No, but there have been cases of cops sitting on a bar being harassment.

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Sitting across the street from a bar is harassment.

It also effects his business. No one is going to stop at a bar with the cops sitting across the street. 

:lol;   harassment you are so fucking out to lunch.

don't get drunk no reason to worry about a cop outside the bar

• Platinum Contributing Member

Couple threads discussing this over at HCS on the Michigan forum...pretty sad that most think Larry should have shut up and he wouldn't have got beat down....pathetic.

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol;   harassment you are so fucking out to lunch.

don't get drunk no reason to worry about a cop outside the bar

16 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Couple threads discussing this over at HCS on the Michigan forum...pretty sad that most think Larry should have shut up and he wouldn't have got beat down....pathetic.

Bootlickers. Bootlickers everywhere.

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no one said they are ok with him getting beat up but the cop parking across from the bar isn't harassment if anything it's smart.  

Its harassment no question 

• Like 1

God I fucking hate liberals...

No, it's impeding a business owners' operation.

No one wants to get pulled over and harassed by state revenue agents simply for leaving a legal business. So they don't go there in the first place. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

God I fucking hate liberals...

No, it's impeding a business owners' operation.

No one wants to get pulled over and harassed by state revenue agents simply for leaving a legal business. So they don't go there in the first place. 

Troof.  And government agents aren't allowed to do what they were doing.

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no one said they are ok with him getting beat up but the cop parking across from the bar isn't harassment if anything it's smart.  

Nobody is committing a crime. It's harassment. 

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Well, my friend is really interested if you hear anything.

I think at this time it's important for your friend to send some encouraging letters of support to these fine officers who are surely having a tough time dealing with their own pain and anguish over this event.

You must have a thoughtful friend.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think at this time it's important for your friend to send some encouraging letters of support to these fine officers who are surely having a tough time dealing with their own pain and anguish over this event.

You must have a thoughtful friend.

He has a lot of ideas to show the cops what the community thinks of them.

What the fuck is that old guy still working for at 85? American dream leave him behind?

I've changed my mind about cops at every bar. That's too much manpower. If you get a liquor license you should have to install cameras and the cops can remotely check out the people leaving from all the bars. That way no bar would be singled out and the cops can concentrate their resources on the wobbly cunts who still try to drive.

Way more efficient and cost effective. 

You assholes are ok with some brown guy who is suspected of connections with terrorist being sent to some third world shit hole and being tortured. This is peanuts in comparison. It will save more lives and save money. 

Don't be such pussies, stand up to save lives.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What the fuck is that old guy still working for at 85? American dream leave him behind?

I've changed my mind about cops at every bar. That's too much manpower. If you get a liquor license you should have to install cameras and the cops can remotely check out the people leaving from all the bars. That way no bar would be singled out and the cops can concentrate their resources on the wobbly cunts who still try to drive.

Way more efficient and cost effective. 

You assholes are ok with some brown guy who is suspected of connections with terrorist being sent to some third world shit hole and being tortured. This is peanuts in comparison. It will save more lives and save money. 

Don't be such pussies, stand up to save lives.

Kill yourself

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Kill yourself

Agreed.  He can't handle a fire arm so he should use his nylons and the bedroom ceiling fan.  

"Don't be such pussies, stand up to save lives." :lol:

Hey Rev, you happy about your little brown guy in Britain.  Hey, he did it with no guns!  Respect.  Amirite?