Cops beat up, hospitalize bar owner.

55 minutes ago, 600ProX2 said:

Plenty, Been busted for it also. Anything else? Does not change my original comment.

:bc:   :lol: 

2 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Some cops are corrupt fucks  . In 2006 a cop from West St Paul here left a party, where he was with some other cops ,and ended up rear endinga lady at a light.  He killed her. When the cops on duty showed up to the scene, they never did any sobriety tests on him. They essentially covered his ass. There was an investigation and it was deemed to be a corupt detachment so the rcmp took it over lol. Fuckin loser cops 0

No doubt that kind of shit happened all the time. Not as much anymore in decent size departments, as soon as the lights come on, so do the cameras.   My buddy is an ex cop and even he was saying, pulling my badge for DUI might of worked in the past, but if I get pulled over drunk, I'm going to jail just like you.  

1 hour ago, 600ProX2 said:

Plenty, Been busted for it also. Anything else? Does not change my original comment.

Then you are a stupid selfish asshole that deserves to die. I hope you only take yourself out when it's time. 

53 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Let me see if I got this right. The owner of a bar tries to shoo off the cops from hanging around his bar, even thou the cops might be parking in that visible spot to kinda give a heads up warning to those that might be foolish enough to get in their vehicles and try to drive off.

If it is late in the evening, or early morning , odds would be pretty high that those drivers might have had more than a couple of drinks, so technically, a good chance of impairment, and yet, they are still going to going to get in their vehicles and try to drive home, while endanger the lives of innocent folks that might just happen to be on the road at the wrong time.  I don,t have any problem with the cops sitting there, and nabbing anyone they feel is impaired. If you drink to get yourself over the limit, than that is your problem, and you must suffer the consequences.

The only problem I see with this scenario, is excessive force to subdue the old guy.

Good post.

When black people claim that cops pull them over far more frequently than whites, these fuckers look the other way.

No Problem.

When cops target places where impaired drivers are likely to be, suddenly the shit hits the fan.

Who the fuck wants to make it easier for impaired drivers? If you are too stupid or poor to take a cab, stay home to drink.

4 hours ago, 600ProX2 said:

What a dumb fuck........

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

:lol: Didn't take him long to get up to speed.

Well, RevKev along with the rest of these complete imbeciles make it easy for newbies to identify them by just being who they are.

:lol:

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Then you are a stupid selfish asshole that deserves to die. I hope you only take yourself out when it's time. 

Liberal "tolerance".  Hey Rev, is this like the "religious tolerance" of  Muslims?  Ahhh....I think I finally found some common ground. :bc:

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

A cop sitting across the street from a bar is textbook police harassment. 

Larry was well within his rights to ask him to move along. 

Of course his lieutenant backed him up, illustrating precisely why all cops are bastards.

Really Larry has a right to control where the cops sitting if not on Larry's property. I've told a cop working a construction detail to get his car off my fucking lawn but I certainly would have no right to tell him to get off my neighbors

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

:bc:   :lol: 

No doubt that kind of shit happened all the time. Not as much anymore in decent size departments, as soon as the lights come on, so do the cameras.   My buddy is an ex cop and even he was saying, pulling my badge for DUI might of worked in the past, but if I get pulled over drunk, I'm going to jail just like you.  

It's good to know it's different these days. With cameras and such as well. That department I was talking about was just a dinky shit little outfit for the outskirts of the city . 

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Let me see if I got this right. The owner of a bar tries to shoo off the cops from hanging around his bar, even thou the cops might be parking in that visible spot to kinda give a heads up warning to those that might be foolish enough to get in their vehicles and try to drive off.

If it is late in the evening, or early morning , odds would be pretty high that those drivers might have had more than a couple of drinks, so technically, a good chance of impairment, and yet, they are still going to going to get in their vehicles and try to drive home, while endanger the lives of innocent folks that might just happen to be on the road at the wrong time.  I don,t have any problem with the cops sitting there, and nabbing anyone they feel is impaired. If you drink to get yourself over the limit, than that is your problem, and you must suffer the consequences.

The only problem I see with this scenario, is excessive force to subdue the old guy.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Really Larry has a right to control where the cops sitting if not on Larry's property. I've told a cop working a construction detail to get his car off my fucking lawn but I certainly would have no right to tell him to get off my neighbors

Sitting across the street from a bar is harassment. 

It also effects his business. No one is going to stop at a bar with the cops sitting across the street. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Liberal "tolerance".  Hey Rev, is this like the "religious tolerance" of  Muslims?  Ahhh....I think I finally found some common ground. :bc:

Impaired drivers do not deserve any tolerance. They are stupid selfish assholes. If you are defending them it is probably because you are one of them. There is no excuse for it. Plan ahead, call a cab, Uber, a friend, I don't fucking care. But there is zero excuse for hitting the bar and not having a plan to get home. We've all seen people post about impaired drivers fucking up other people. Why would any of you want to protect them?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

It also effects his business. No one is going to stop at a bar with the cops sitting across the street. 

So suddenly anywhere in sight of a bar is a safe zone? What if they only sit there one night per week? They are at the Walmart one night, McDonalds another, a residential street some other time. If they are at one bar every night that makes sense.

Maybe they should have a car at every bar. That way they are being even handed and it still slows down the stupid people.

• Like 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Impaired drivers do not deserve any tolerance. They are stupid selfish assholes. If you are defending them it is probably because you are one of them. There is no excuse for it. Plan ahead, call a cab, Uber, a friend, I don't fucking care. But there is zero excuse for hitting the bar and not having a plan to get home. We've all seen people post about impaired drivers fucking up other people. Why would any of you want to protect them?

Give me a break.  I'm not defending drunk driving or drunk drivers.  The issue is the officers were clearly causing his PRIVATE business revenues and it constitutes ILLEGAL harassment.  He had every right to ask them to leave and stop harassing his customers.  They in turn had the right to refuse.  Not beat him up and put him in the hospital.  These fuckers deserve a little "tune up" from what I've read so far.  Shitty overbearing cops seem to be issue here.

Cops are citizen officers to keep the peace.  Not fucking tax collecting, business destroying Czars.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So suddenly anywhere in sight of a bar is a safe zone? What if they only sit there one night per week? They are at the Walmart one night, McDonalds another, a residential street some other time. If they are at one bar every night that makes sense.

Maybe they should have a car at every bar. That way they are being even handed and it still slows down the stupid people.

Shit bootlickers say...

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don,t agree with you about the harassment part, I see nothing wrong with the cops being visable as a deterant to those that think they are sober enough to drive. Would you actually prefer they hide a block down the street ? Actually if he or his servers are pedaling booze to patrons that are found to be over the legal limit, they could be involved in lawsuits as well, when the shit hits the fan. Servers are suppose to be trained and limit drinks to patrons IF they are driving and in control of a vehicle.

Shit bootlickers say...

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Give me a break.  I'm not defending drunk driving or drunk drivers.  The issue is the officers were clearly causing his PRIVATE business revenues and it constitutes ILLEGAL harassment.  He had every right to ask them to leave and stop harassing his customers.  They in turn had the right to refuse.  Not beat him up and put him in the hospital.  These fuckers deserve a little "tune up" from what I've read so far.  Shitty overbearing cops seem to be issue here.

Cops are citizen officers to keep the peace.  Not fucking tax collecting, business destroying Czars.

Shit bootlickers say...

The TSA is affecting airline business. They should have to just stop random people on the street on the off chance they are flying.

Get them out of the airport where they slow things down and affect business.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

The TSA is affecting airline business. They should have to just stop random people on the street on the off chance they are flying.

Get them out of the airport where they slow things down and affect business.

Just plain stupid.

Just now, Frostynuts said:

I don,t agree with you about the harassment part, I see nothing wrong with the cops being visable as a deterant to those that think they are sober enough to drive. Would you actually prefer they hide a block down the street ? Actually if he or his servers are pedaling booze to patrons that are found to be over the legal limit, they could be involved in lawsuits as well, when the shit hits the fan. Servers are suppose to be trained and limit drinks to patrons IF they are driving and in control of a vehicle.

More bootlicker bullshit.

WTF is this shit? 

You open a bar and see how long you survive with the cops sitting across the street from your place on Friday nights.

Just now, motonoggin said:

WTF is this shit? 

You open a bar and see how long you survive with the cops sitting across the street from your place on Friday nights.

This is why you hate liberals.  .

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

WTF is this shit? 

If you are dumb enough to open a bar, and expect people to sit there for an evening and get pissed, hire a driver to get them home, cause when lawsuits start hitting the fan, the servers and owners will be dragged into it.

Kinda time for stupid  people to start taking responsibility for there dumb actions.

If you can afford to sit in a bar and get pissed, you can afford a safe way home. Very simple. Welcome to 2017.

Has anyone on here lost a close friend or relative due to an accident being caused by an impaired driver ?

Edited by Frostynuts
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not only are you a dumb fuck but a real pussy also. You don't know me or anything about me. I really have no desire to sit and try to explain simple shit to a closed minded conceited asshole, but I will give it a shot. 

I think it is great that you put yourself on some kind of pedestal and feel you can judge people by a comment on the internet. You obviously missed a calling. Never said that I was always driving impaired now did I, but somehow you knew that? Wishing death on a person is a good trait. I can respect that.

I hope you choke on your boyfriend's dick.

:slapping:

15 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

If you are dumb enough to open a bar, and expect people to sit there for an evening and get pissed, hire a driver to get them home, cause when lawsuits start hitting the fan, the servers and owners will be dragged into it.

Kinda time for stupid  people to start taking responsibility for there dumb actions.

If you can afford to sit in a bar and get pissed, you can afford a safe way home. Very simple. Welcome to 2017.

Has anyone on here lost a close friend or relative due to an accident being caused by an impaired driver ?

Yeah, I'm sure everyone has heard of that, thanks for the random PSA. 

You're making a great case for NOT having cops sitting across from bars everywhere. 

10 minutes ago, 600ProX2 said:

Not only are you a dumb fuck but a real pussy also. You don't know me or anything about me. I really have no desire to sit and try to explain simple shit to a closed minded conceited asshole, but I will give it a shot. 

I think it is great that you put yourself on some kind of pedestal and feel you can judge people by a comment on the internet. You obviously missed a calling. Never said that I was always driving impaired now did I, but somehow you knew that? Wishing death on a person is a good trait. I can respect that.

I hope you choke on your boyfriend's dick.

:slapping:

Always????? What you are a decent person because sometimes you drive sober?  Fuck you.  Your answer was" Plenty and been caught too. " How many times do people speed before they get caught. If you got caught then chances are you are a habitual impaired driver. You put your own selfish convenience against the lives of other people. I wished death on you before you fuck up someone else's life. That's a damn site better than you who risks other people's lives because you are selfish and stupid.  Hey why don't you tell me that you are a better driver drunk because it relaxes you? Dumbfuck.

You always hope that an impaired driver will take out themselves or their own family and have to live with it. It never happens that way. 

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/02/23/marco-muzzo-on-crash-that-killed-four-i-feel--troubled

I'm sure if you pulled something like this you'd "feel troubled " too. 

Wake up asshole.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Some cops are corrupt fucks  . In 2006 a cop from West St Paul here left a party, where he was with some other cops ,and ended up rear endinga lady at a light.  He killed her. When the cops on duty showed up to the scene, they never did any sobriety tests on him. They essentially covered his ass. There was an investigation and it was deemed to be a corupt detachment so the rcmp took it over lol. Fuckin loser cops 0

That shit happens all the time bro.