Cops beat up, hospitalize bar owner.

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Never met a mailman that wasn't an asshole.   Strutting around in those little shorts, driving those faggy little Jeeps, from the wrong side. 

Lmao

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I dont think what the cop did is right. Why is anyone taking down an 80 year old man???

But When I read your first post you stated the police were on his property. Now I read the story and it looks like they were parked down the road from the bar. Seems to me Larry should have stayed at the bar and this cop should be fired for not using common sense its a 80 yesr old man!! 

Yes, I was basing it upon what I heard. They were parked across the street, which is police harassment.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yes, I was basing it upon what I heard. They were parked across the street, which is police harassment.

I find speed speed traps and surveillance of a bar to be conplete BS operations. Police should have better things to do then to sit arounding waiting on a speeder or in this case people leaving a bar. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I find speed speed traps and surveillance of a bar to be conplete BS operations. Police should have better things to do then to sit arounding waiting on a speeder or in this case people leaving a bar. 

It was crazy days at Boyne so they were trolling 131 looking for revenue all weekend.

27 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I dont think what the cop did is right. Why is anyone taking down an 80 year old man???

But When I read your first post you stated the police were on his property. Now I read the story and it looks like they were parked down the road from the bar. Seems to me Larry should have stayed at the bar and this cop should be fired for not using common sense its a 80 yesr old man!! 

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Agreed.

The next town over engages in all that shit. They have the worst reputation around.  Hard to believe they would still do it. a public relations nightmare if you ask me. People don't  want to see cops hiding, looking to ambush drivers. 

1 hour ago, hayward said:

:lol:even if he might of been, these two meatheads could have just handled the situation like they were actually dealing with an 83 year old man and not just some 20-something street thug who needed a good dose of police brutality.

Yes a rational person would not "man handle" an 83 year old. 

And Moto is correct, classic police harassment. I hope the old man sues the fuck out of them. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

And Moto is correct, classic police harassment. I hope the old man sues the fuck out of them. 

Well, I'm sure the police story is considerable different than his.  And to me, none of their story matters unless they can more than reasonably explain AND justify how two of them put an unarmed 83 year old man in the hospital.

This is why I want mandatory body cams on ALL officers during their active shifts.  I just don't think the good ones would object to this idea.  And I believe there are many of those.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It was crazy days at Boyne so they were trolling 131 looking for revenue all weekend.

I'm all for them catching drunk drivers and I've seen my fair share leaving Boyne Crazy Days over the years but this is some fucked up shit. Beating on an old man like this.

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

because they ticket someone who doesnt suck their ego off and who may already be having a bad day ..but let people who worship them off..fuck that shit

Sorry but that doesn't fall under the definition of hypocrisy and choosing to break the law is choosing to have a "bad day."  

I don't disagree that we have too many egocentric power hungry people in law enforcement.   That is an issue however that doesn't mean they are hypocritical for enforcing laws they do not break themselves.  

2 hours ago, Anler said:

And Moto is correct, classic police harassment. I hope the old man sues the fuck out of them

Yeh I can't disagree with that at all, but truth be told, those officers won't be flipping the legal bill.  It will be the general public paying for their negligence.  This shit happens everyday.  Public employees aren't held accountable like private citizens for their actions.  

There's just no excuse for what they did to the old guy, none at all.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I'm sure the police story is considerable different than his.  And to me, none of their story matters unless they can more than reasonably explain AND justify how two of them put an unarmed 83 year old man in the hospital.

This is why I want mandatory body cams on ALL officers during their active shifts.  I just don't think the good ones would object to this idea.  And I believe there are many of those.

Of course it is, cops are notorius fucking liars. And whatever the case, everyone in the area has known this man for ever and even if he was being a dick cops should know better than to handle him like that. Its called being a professional.  

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Of course it is, cops are notorius fucking liars. And whatever the case, everyone in the area has known this man for ever and even if he was being a dick cops should know better than to handle him like that. Its called being a professional.  

Exactly and he works that bar everyday.....hard working man that deserves some fucking respect especially from some rock headed state cop pukes.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Exactly and he works that bar everyday.....hard working man that deserves some fucking respect especially from some rock headed state cop pukes.

Automatically I disrespect the cops because they were bird dogging that bar. Total dickhead move to begin with. The old man called them on it and they acted accordingly. Props to the old man because he probably saved all of his patrons from getting pulled over by those cunts. 

• Like 1

How many on here support Trump's Muslim ban yet are against cops surveilling places where drunk drivers are more likely to be?

Evidently impaired driving caused the deaths of 10,000 Americans per year. 

Unless the Muslims are buying those fuckers the drinks, they don't even come close.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How many on here support Trump's Muslim ban yet are against cops surveilling places where drunk drivers are more likely to be?

Unless the Muslims are buying those fuckers the drinks, they don't even come close.

What a dumb fuck........

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

They set up check points on St. Pats day in the afternoon around here. Checkpoints are unconstitutional. And these we all like right down the street from an Irish Pub. Im sure they had unmarked cars watching and plain clothes dick biters in all of the bars.  

Edited by Anler

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Start a new thread with your topic or get with MC and Slinger to start your own forum "Dipshit Underground" since they are mulling it over already. Safe space and all   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Start a new thread with your topic or get with MC and Slinger to start your own forum "Dipshit Underground" since they are mulling it over already. Safe space and all   

I don't see why they need a new safe space, they more than fit in on DUh underground and Salon :lol:

35 minutes ago, 600ProX2 said:

What a dumb fuck........

:lol: Didn't take him long to get up to speed.

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

They set up check points on St. Pats day in the afternoon around here. Checkpoints are unconstitutional. And these we all like right down the street from an Irish Pub. Im sure they had unmarked cars watching and plain clothes dick biters in all of the bars.  

Sure are. overturned in MI. I was surprised when my buddy from Georgia was telling me they have check points. should be easily overturned Country wide.

Some cops are corrupt fucks  . In 2006 a cop from West St Paul here left a party, where he was with some other cops ,and ended up rear endinga lady at a light.  He killed her. When the cops on duty showed up to the scene, they never did any sobriety tests on him. They essentially covered his ass. There was an investigation and it was deemed to be a corupt detachment so the rcmp took it over lol. Fuckin loser cops 0

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah because focusing on places were the law is broken is dumb.

You spend a lot of time behind the wheel drunk?

Plenty, Been busted for it also. Anything else? Does not change my original comment.

Let me see if I got this right. The owner of a bar tries to shoo off the cops from hanging around his bar, even thou the cops might be parking in that visible spot to kinda give a heads up warning to those that might be foolish enough to get in their vehicles and try to drive off.

If it is late in the evening, or early morning , odds would be pretty high that those drivers might have had more than a couple of drinks, so technically, a good chance of impairment, and yet, they are still going to going to get in their vehicles and try to drive home, while endanger the lives of innocent folks that might just happen to be on the road at the wrong time.  I don,t have any problem with the cops sitting there, and nabbing anyone they feel is impaired. If you drink to get yourself over the limit, than that is your problem, and you must suffer the consequences.

The only problem I see with this scenario, is excessive force to subdue the old guy.