Cops beat up, hospitalize bar owner.

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I haven't heard anything but Larry is in his 80's for fucks sake and has been running that joint for years. Pathetic if true.

Yeah, real tough cops, sending an 83 year old man to the hospital.

Fucking pigs. All Cops Are Bastards.

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

kinda funny snoughnut hates teachers but is on the side of the biggest leaches of the government pension system and pay

All I did was rattle Ben's cage a bit, what's your problem cinnamon stick? I don't hate anybody, I just dislike corrupt public unions, cops included. :kiss::lol:

Just now, snoughnut said:

All I did was rattle Ben's cage a bit, what's your problem cinnamon stick? I don't hate anybody, I just dislike corrupt public unions, cops included. :kiss::lol:

Was it you who rattled my cage .....or did I rattle it for you !!!!!!!!!11111111 ...... ponder that one !!!!!1111111111

Pretty easy to spot the angry drunks in any crowd. While there are definitely some asshole cops, most are decent people trying to do the right thing.. God forbid they let you off with a lesser charge or a warning.

How about soldiers? You hate all of them too? I mean they sometimes choose to let an enemy soldier live instead of killing him? Isn't that even more hypocritical? 

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

Pretty easy to spot the angry drunks in any crowd. While there are definitely some asshole cops, most are decent people trying to do the right thing.. God forbid they let you off with a lesser charge or a warning.

How about soldiers? You hate all of them too? I mean they sometimes choose to let an enemy soldier live instead of killing him? Isn't that even more hypocritical? 

wow .....this is a whole lot of dumb right here

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

wow .....this is a whole lot of dumb right here

Yeah, a little outside of the box. But you're just Mr. anticop.  Somewhere along the line you must have been violated by a bad cop. Probably female.

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

only soldiers who pass the psychological exam are allowed to be dick head MP

most service men do not come out and join the cocks in blue  

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

only soldiers who pass the psychological exam are allowed to be dick head MP

most service men do not come out and join the cocks in blue  

Military Police.  I never understood that at all.  Who wants to do that? They always seemed to be the lowest skilled and most poorly trained personnel on the base.  Talk about a "need for power" complex.  All that training available for real "hero ship " and they wear a fucking badge, direct traffic and give speeding tickets.  Fucking LEGS!!!!!

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

they don't let decent non sheep in that is what the  psychological exam is for

Exactly what just happened to my girlfriends brother with the Detroit Police Department. I know another DPD officer who left and went to Boarder Patrol and he said the DPD is corrupt as fuck....one big click of assholes 

10 hours ago, JEFF said:

:lol:

How does that boot leather taste?

A cop sitting across the street from a bar is textbook police harassment. 

Larry was well within his rights to ask him to move along. 

Of course his lieutenant backed him up, illustrating precisely why all cops are bastards.

6 hours ago, highmarketrider said:

the old guy looks like an asshole i bet he was asking for it

:lol:even if he might of been, these two meatheads could have just handled the situation like they were actually dealing with an 83 year old man and not just some 20-something street thug who needed a good dose of police brutality.

Yeah, sitting across the street is the state impeding private business.  And I AM 100% AGAINST ANY OF THAT SHIT.  That is discriminatory practice to usurp the private sector.

And what I wonder is, why are these cops unable to restrain an elderly person without harming him to the point of hospitalization?  Now he may have resisted and shares some of the blame but really?  I'm pretty sure if I need to restrain and control an elderly man, I could do it without sending him to the hospital.  

I'm leaning toward poor (and lazy) LE technique here.  Not to mention what looks like another "hot head" wearing a uniform and a badge that won't stand to be questioned.....even if he is wrong.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

A cop sitting across the street from a bar is textbook police harassment. 

Larry was well within his rights to ask him to move along. 

Of course his lieutenant backed him up, illustrating precisely why all cops are bastards.

I dont think what the cop did is right. Why is anyone taking down an 80 year old man???

But When I read your first post you stated the police were on his property. Now I read the story and it looks like they were parked down the road from the bar. Seems to me Larry should have stayed at the bar and this cop should be fired for not using common sense its a 80 yesr old man!!