Cops beat up, hospitalize bar owner.

Seeing FB posts about Larry, owner of Larry's Seven-ski inn in elimira getting beat up by a state trooper.

Broken elbow and nose. Apparently he saw a trooper sitting in his lot watching 131 - which is illegal - and asked him to leave. Cop apparently didn't want to so Larry ended up in the hospital. 

Anyone else hear anything?

Oh , you mean the faggot ass piece of shit pig was just sitting in his bar parking lot destroying his business ? You mean the pig was just looking to hand out easy DUI's instead of out actually doing cop work and protecting people? This is the first I've ever heard of this!!!! I'm sure the Bar owner deserved everything he got. You have got to be a commie bastard to question cops who dedicate their whole lives to saving ours !!!!!!

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Our local cop was caught marking tires of cars near bars in town with a white mark so he didn't have to just sit and wait for them.   Not good.  Best part is he himself already had 2 DUI's before he became a cop.   Small towns will let anyone become a fucking cop. 

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Our local cop was caught marking tires of cars near bars in town with a white mark so he didn't have to just sit and wait for them.   Not good.  Best part is he himself already had 2 DUI's before he became a cop.   Small towns will let anyone become a fucking cop. 

All cops are like this , total and complete fucking hypocrites

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I had an expired license, my new insurance card wasnt in my truck, I wasn't rocking my front license plate, and was doing 15 over. Cop let me off with warnings and we talked about Polaris sleds being superior products. Not all cops suck. 

Few years ago coming across Nebraska a trooper stopped me for doing 6 over.   He was really cool.   Just explained with the 80 speed limit they don't allow much over.  Just a verbal warning   It was like 100 degree's out with fires raging in NW Nebraska.   We sat and shot the shit for about 10 minutes.  He must have been bored out of his mind to want to stand and talk in that heat.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I had an expired license, my new insurance card wasnt in my truck, I wasn't rocking my front license plate, and was doing 15 over. Cop let me off with warnings and we talked about Polaris sleds being superior products. Not all cops suck. 

Oh great ....you got let go and some other guy who did the same got fucked.....arent cops grand

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I'll have to see how one of my Grand Daughters acts as a Cop, she's in school  2 years now to become one.

Hopefully you are praying for her to come to her senses and choose a more honorable profession 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hopefully you are praying for her to come to her senses and choose a more honorable profession 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Many of my friends from High School became cops, most have retired now, had 1 uncle who was a cop, passed away some years ago..I sold 1 of my homes to a cop friend, nice guy..

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hope that one day you really need law enforcement and they tell you to get fucked. Moron.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Many of my friends from High School became cops, most have retired now, had 1 uncle who was a cop, passed away some years ago..I sold 1 of my homes to a cop friend, nice guy..

I am sure there are many nice people in all sorts of marginal professions .....there are probably abortion doctors who are sparkling individuals ....many tax collectors in Jesus times were probably a hoot at the dinner table. Doesnt mitigate the fact that they earn a living at the expense of others

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Like a Hell's Angels member?  I know you prefer biker gangs.

I hate bikers ....probably as much as cops

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I am sure there are many nice people in all sorts of marginal professions .....there are probably abortion doctors who are sparkling individuals ....many tax collectors in Jesus times were probably a hoot at the dinner table. Doesnt mitigate the fact that they earn a living at the expense of others

I hate bikers ....probably as much as cops

The County Sheriff here is a friend of my wife, he's been here a couple times, a very nice guy and is very well liked by MOST in the county. I took some training from the Police chief in Hayward back in the early 1990's, he was a great guy.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

The County Sheriff here is a friend of my wife, he's been here a couple times, a very nice guy and is very well liked by MOST in the county. I took some training from the Police chief in Hayward back in the early 1990's, he was a great guy.

That is all fine and well ......it doesnt mean they werent hypocrites by profession 

Just now, Highmark said:

Now just how can you claim that?

Because 100% of people have broken laws and cops are tasked with meting out punitive measures for the same laws they themselves have broken. That is the very definition of hypocrite 

Just now, XCR1250 said:

How so?

Just now, f7ben said:

Because 100% of people have broken laws and cops are tasked with meting out punitive measures for the same laws they themselves have broken. That is the very definition of hypocrite 

^^^^^

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Cops don't put people in prison, courts do.

cops have full subjectivity in who gets charged and when .....see our young friend xlt's story for instance