Ivanka Trump set to get West Wing office

Just now, f7ben said:

I think she is pretty damn sharp and he could use a moderate voice in his ear

Here it is.  

I think the whole family appears to be intelligent, classy and deliberate.  Donny may be the patriarch but he brings the grade down a touch.  However, he's playing the role he was elected on.  Brash and anything but a "proper" politician.  I bet it drives him nuts that it takes so long to get anything done there.

Never mind all that, I bet he's a genius behind closed doors when it's time to light the fires.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Here it is.  

I think the whole family appears to be intelligent, classy and deliberate.  Donny may be the patriarch but he brings the grade down a touch.  However, he's playing the role he was elected on.  Brash and anything but a "proper" politician.  I bet it drives him nuts that it takes so long to get anything done there.

Never mind all that, I bet he's a genius behind closed doors when it's time to light the fires.

I agree that the kids all seem grounded.....the old man is batshit crazy though

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A batshit crazy person calling another person batshit crazy.......

lol!!!!!

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

They are their mothers children, no doubt.  I'd bet money her intellectual presence matches her beauty.

Same with this one:

:lol:

IMG_1377.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Wrong, but whatever.

On the kid part or the old man? Come on... Don is a little nutty. But that's ok. It's driving the libs insane.

31 minutes ago, JEFF said:

On the kid part or the old man? Come on... Don is a little nutty. But that's ok. It's driving the libs insane.

I just don't think Trump is batshit crazy.  He's got big hairy American balls and dgaf.  Once I saw that video with him saying the same exact things about politicians, trade deals, borders, middle class getting screwed, over a 35 year period, it was a no brainer.  :bc: 

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

Might be a smart thing as he may listen to her regarding some of his twitter posts.   

He's 70 years old and has been at it for over 5 years.

Fat fucking chance!

She would likely make a better president though

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Here it is.  

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ah I should have known the idiots that think a guy with money is smart and a woman thats beautiful is as well.

Shes pretty she must be smart....lmfao

You should get educated before you post (or speak).

What a clown you are.  Little liberal hater.  Aren't you a little "mature" to be wearing skinny jeans?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You should get educated before you post (or speak).

What a clown you are.  Little liberal hater.  Aren't you a little "mature" to be wearing skinny jeans?

You really are a woman right? Come on no man responds like that.

35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You really are a woman right? Come on no man responds like that.

That is gender bias, stereotyping and bigotry.

Ahhhh.....just another "librul" exposed yet again for massive hypocrisy and ignorance.

Status quo on FS.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Ah I should have known the idiots that think a guy with money is smart and a woman thats beautiful is as well.

Shes pretty she must be smart....lmfao

Have you ever listened to her speak? She seems like a really sharp woman. Not saying she's presidential material, but what and who is?