There is a New Champion of the Flat Earth Conspiracy

• Platinum Contributing Member

The one dude on Hard Knocks from the Rams didn't believe the dinosaurs existed but Mermaids were real. :lol:  They rather really are not that intelligent or are doing it for the attention.  

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The one dude on Hard Knocks from the Rams didn't believe the dinosaurs existed but Mermaids were real. :lol:  They rather really are not that intelligent or are doing it for the attention.  

Lack of intelligence - all flat earthers share that trait

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

how in the fuck anyone can believe that shit is mind boggling.

I agree. I call bs on flat earthers.  Sounds like some just want attention.  I mean, what the fuck do they think they are watching when video of the space station was going over the horizons? 

13 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I agree. I call bs on flat earthers.  Sounds like some just want attention.  I mean, what the fuck do they think they are watching when video of the space station was going over the horizons? 

A big conspiracy all fake :lol:  All 536 people that have gone to space are in on it :flush: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xcr700 said:

It's all doctored by NASA of course!

Earth is the only planet in the universe that isn't round, we're that special. :lol:

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

It's all doctored by NASA of course!

Earth is the only planet in the universe that isn't round, we're that special. :lol:

Have you ever looked at the wondering stars "other planets" through a telescope?  

34 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Have you ever looked at the wondering stars "other planets" through a telescope?  

I have. Used to have a 406mm dobsonian with a timed "sky motor".  Great for deep space timed photos.  You can actually watch a planet turn ,takes a while ,but it will be noticed.  

I dont know if the earth is flat or a ball. What know is things that are required to make this a spinning ball like gravity have never been proven by science using thr scientific method. Thats why gravity is still a theory. 

If it makes you feel better about yourself to say nasty things about me or to make fun of me what does that say about you? My open mindedness on the topic doesnt hurt any of you 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I dont know if the earth is flat or a ball. What know is things that are required to make this a spinning ball like gravity have never been proven by science using thr scientific method. Thats why gravity is still a theory. 

If it makes you feel better about yourself to say nasty things about me or to make fun of me what does that say about you? My open mindedness on the topic doesnt hurt any of you 

See post 20

Edited by xcr700

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You are not the victim here. Common sense, rational thought, and science are. Your moronic posting on the subject does need to be addressed in the name of those things that have pushed humanity from caves to space travel. By not addressing your idiocracy we would be saying that progress means nothing as long as you can post up some factually ambiguous youtube clip. You are a fucking moron and deserve have earned this treatment. This isn't some safe space for you to be a braindead fuck who thinks the earth is flat and we all pat you on the back for it like you have done something brave. 

Jesus H. Christ.