There is a New Champion of the Flat Earth Conspiracy

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I have an electrical engineering degree asshole. Ive done IT work for 22 years now. Im also licensed to sell insurance. I was also in the United States Marine Corp

Not that it matters 

Pfft electricity isn't even real.  Electromagnetism is just a theory.

:lmao:

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This really amuses me that flat earthers have a name for people who believe the world is round. You are a disgrace. No one else here might come down on you with the truth, but damn you need it. Post anything from a legitimate source and I will debate it. Keep posting garbage from Bible Thumper Weekly and Climb the Ice Wall: Find your way to Jesus and off this flat earth". I will debate you when you pull the crayons out of your mouth. Stupid. 

Legitimate source lol. You're the disgrace. You believe we live on a ball, a ball that spins 1100 mph at the equator, a ball that rotates around the sun at 66600 mph and we cant see or feel any if it because of the unproven theory of gravity. 

You believe nasa goes to space but has never been able to provide one photo that hasnt been created in photo shop or is a cgi composite. You believe the ISIS isnt able to provide a 24/7/365 live feed but we can get photos sent back from mars. 

Yes I'm the disgrace because i question these things 

Edited by jtssrx

Just now, jtssrx said:

Legitimate source lol. You're the disgrace. You believe we live on a ball, a ball that spins 1100 mph at the equator, a ball that rotates around the sun at 66600 mph and we the see or feel any if it because of the unproven theory of gravity. 

You believe nasa goes to space but has never been able to provide one photo that hasnt been created in photo shop or is a cgi composite. You believe the ISIS isnt able to provide a 24/7/365 live feed but we can get photos sent back from mars. 

LOLOLOL! Keep going little guy... Do you have any peer reviewed sources? If these theories are so far fetched, why hasn't the whole scientific community come out against it. CONSPIRACY!!!!

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Legitimate source lol. You're the disgrace. You believe we live on a ball, a ball that spins 1100 mph at the equator, a ball that rotates around the sun at 66600 mph and we cant see or feel any if it because of the unproven theory of gravity. 

Science is the only thing that is real.  If all religion, knowledge, whatever was wiped out of our collective memories, in time, the only thing that would come back as it is known now, is science.  It's based on proven observations and experiments and the way the world and universe works will still be the same.

17 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That spinning is why we have gravity you fucking clown. :lmao: you idiots ever talk to just one of the 536 people that have spent a combined total time of 77 years in space :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

That spinning is why we have gravity you fucking clown. :lmao: you idiots ever talk to just one of the 536 people that have spent a combined total time of 77 years in space :lol: 

Lol its all a scam. Making it the greatest conspiracy in the history of the world spanning centuries and millions of people in the sciences. All those people, again millions, aren't believable. Too far fetched. But giant ice walls surrounding the flat earth... Obviously the truth. You know noting momo hahahahahahaha.  

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol its all a scam. Making it the greatest conspiracy in the history of the world spanning centuries and millions of people in the sciences. All those people, again millions, aren't believable. Too far fetched. But giant ice walls surrounding the flat earth... Obviously the truth. You know noting momo hahahahahahaha.  

How can anyone take anything he post seriously :guzzle: 

Jesus tapdancing Christ, I got cancer, AIDS and peehole Ebola from reading all of this garbage. 

Burden of proof that Einstein was a fraud is on people who disagree, not the people who make the claim, bible believers.com as a source and the "Jew media" made Einstein into something that he wasn't. What absurd notions, holy fuck. :lol: Just the things that really stood out.

Its like Alex Jones, John Birch society, Illuminati, Globalists, blah blah blah bullshit all rolled into a ball, I mean a flat disc!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Jesus tapdancing Christ, I got cancer, AIDS and peehole Ebola from reading all of this garbage. 

Burden of proof that Einstein wasn't a fraud is on people who disagree, not the people who make the claim, bible believers.com as a source and the "Jew media" made Einstein into something that he wasn't. Holy fuck. :lol: Just the things that really stood out.

Its like Alex Jones, John Birch society, Illuminati, Globalists, blah blah blah bullshit all rolled into a ball, I mean a flat disc!!!!!!!

Sodomites get AIDS and pee hole Ebola, should have steered clear of all that faggotry Sheepshittrollingfuckforbrains :flush: 

Just now, Momorider said:

Sodomites get AIDS and pee hole Ebola, should have steered clear of all that faggotry Sheepshittrollingfuckforbrains :flush: 

I LOVE YOU TOO MOMO!!!!!!1 :lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Momo knows the world is round and he's chained to a wall!!!!!!!

I have seen the curvature of the earth on transpacific flights multiple times :) as well as Jupiter Saturn Mars Venus and the Moon with my own eyes Sheepshitforbrains :news: 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I have an electrical engineering degree asshole. Ive done IT work for 22 years now. Im also licensed to sell insurance. I was also in the United States Marine Corp

Not that it matters 

Exactly what type of IT work do you do? I've heard you mention this in the past but with little elaboration.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

So all of the photos are Photoshop or CGI, life is real easy when you just make up your own facts.

Here's an ISS live stream, right fucking now. March 22, 2017. 11:24 CDT. Live, right now.

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Exactly what type of IT work do you do? I've heard you mention this in the past but with little elaboration.

So all of the photos are Photoshop or CGI, life is real easy when you just make up your own facts.

Here's an ISS live stream, right fucking now. March 22, 2017. 11:24 CDT. Live, right now.

I don't think jtssrx has ever flown at 30K feet... Can definitely see the curvature of the earth from up there. People cant fly though. That is all a govt conspiracy. Anyone who has flown is a liar working for the NASA. Round earth scum. Planes are holograms put up by the Jews to take our money and delegitimize our lord and savior Jesus H. Christ. 

We can only hope that people this dumb don't produce children. Unfortunately I think the movie Idiocracy nails jtssrx and his ilk to a T. We are fucked.

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't think jtssrx has ever flown at 30K feet... Can definitely see the curvature of the earth from up there. People cant fly though. That is all a govt conspiracy. Anyone who has flown is a liar working for the NASA. Round earth scum. Planes are holograms put up by the Jews to take our money and delegitimize our lord and savior Jesus H. Christ. 

We can only hope that people this dumb don't produce children. Unfortunately I think the movie Idiocracy nails jtssrx and his ilk to a T. We are fucked.

This is why we need to colonize space.

7 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Pfft electricity isn't even real.  Electromagnetism is just a theory.

:lmao:

Stick your tongue across two phases of a 600v circuit.  The feeling g you will experience is just in your head. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Stick your tongue across two phases of a 600v circuit.  The feeling g you will experience is just in your head. 

Right.  Jtssrx should jump out of an airplane to test gravitational theory.

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Article sourced from: Bible Believers.org

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA you stupid piece of shit. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING NAILED IT!!!!

What scientific background do you have? Actually, let's start smaller... Did you graduate high-school? 

I knew buss wasn't too far away from believing this shit :news:

10 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Not that it matters 

from where, and was it a 4 year program requiring physics, math, etc?