There is a New Champion of the Flat Earth Conspiracy

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You are not the victim here. Common sense, rational thought, and science are. Your moronic posting on the subject does need to be addressed in the name of those things that have pushed humanity from caves to space travel. By not addressing your idiocracy we would be saying that progress means nothing as long as you can post up some factually ambiguous youtube clip. You are a fucking moron and deserve have earned this treatment. This isn't some safe space for you to be a braindead fuck who thinks the earth is flat and we all pat you on the back for it like you have done something brave. 

Jesus H. Christ. 

Fuck!  Were you the one that told my daughter there was no Santa Clause when she was five?

Fucker!  I'm gonna find you....then I'm gonna kill you.  But I may just "tea bag" you instead.

:lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck!  Were you the one that told my daughter there was no Santa Clause when she was five?

Fucker!  I'm gonna find you....then I'm gonna kill you.  But I may just "tea bag" you instead.

haha. If you asked me what has a better chance of being real I would go with Santa... 

32 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I dont know if the earth is flat or a ball. What know is things that are required to make this a spinning ball like gravity have never been proven by science using thr scientific method. Thats why gravity is still a theory. 

If it makes you feel better about yourself to say nasty things about me or to make fun of me what does that say about you? My open mindedness on the topic doesnt hurt any of you 

Your post shows that you don't even understand what a scientific theory is, but that's not surprising.

Tell us jtssrx, what would gravity be if it was proven?

Just now, SSFB said:

Your post shows that you don't even understand what a scientific theory is, but that's not surprising.

A force :lol: 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I dont know if the earth is flat or a ball. What know is things that are required to make this a spinning ball like gravity have never been proven by science using thr scientific method. Thats why gravity is still a theory. 

If it makes you feel better about yourself to say nasty things about me or to make fun of me what does that say about you? My open mindedness on the topic doesnt hurt any of you 

"I dont know if the earth is flat or a ball."

Edited by ICEMAN!

36 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You think you're so smart because you rattle off the programming. 

Gravity can not be proven period and people like you completely ignore that fact

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Gravity can not be proven period and people like you completely ignore that fact

There are lots of things that can't be proven. 

Tell us jtssrx, what should gravity become when it's no longer a theory?

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Tell me that the next time that you are in an airplane crash.   :bc:

11 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I wonder the same thing about them in that regard, why do they care what you believe because you're not hurting anybody. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bussman said:

I wonder the same thing about them in that regard, why do they care what you believe because you're not hurting anybody. 

I certainly don't, however this one is really out there.

24 minutes ago, bussman said:

Just like all other sorts of people with batshit theories, flat earthers vote too. 

Which is why people on the Hill in many cases don't have the slightest idea about Science. 

2 hours ago, bussman said:

Stupidity hurts everyone   It's like a cancer that can be spread 

Edited by Ebsell

13 hours ago, jtssrx said:

We don't know why mass attracts other mass, for now - but we do call that attraction gravity.  We will understand it in the near future.  We're expanding our understanding of science like this exponentially.  It will be discovered exactly how and why.  Just because you are missing a piece of the puzzle, it doesn't mean you can't see the overall picture.  They figured out how magnetism works a while ago - now we have an understanding of it, others will fall into place.

14 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I have. Used to have a 406mm dobsonian with a timed "sky motor".  Great for deep space timed photos.  You can actually watch a planet turn ,takes a while ,but it will be noticed.  

Very cool!!  :bc:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

Just like all other sorts of people with batshit theories, flat earthers vote too. 

Which is why people on the Hill in many cases don't have the slightest idea about Science. 

You dont know what science is. Science us a method no more no less. The way you talk to me about flat earth verse the heliocentric model isnt science its more like a religious belief. There are many holes in both models. I dont run around cslling prople names because they believe in either model. 

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I certainly don't, however this one is really out there.

😊👍🏻

6 hours ago, bussman said:

They do it because they have been programmed. Its the same thing when you talk 911 many people shout you down. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You dont know what science is. Science us a method no more no less. The way you talk to me about flat earth verse the heliocentric model isnt science its more like a religious belief. There are many holes in both models. I dont run around cslling prople names because they believe in either model. 

Yes, I'm telling you to belief in a round earth all because it's written in a book, not because of all the evidence associated. :lol:

I haven't called you any names in this thread that I recall.

You said I'm "so smart" and I said your theory is "batshit" so what's the big deal?