President Trump’s terrible, horrible, no good, very bad Twitter day

Just now, Angry ginger said:

we get to watch trump try that theory daily as well 

#fakenews

No doubt. Like every president in modern times. But the media is setting itself on fire trying to write it's own version of events- history. 

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

No doubt. Like every president in modern times. But the media is setting itself on fire trying to write it's own version of events- history. 

:lol:quit trying to normalize trump's 24/7 whoppers.

Edited by Snoslinger

6 hours ago, JEFF said:

Vince... Can you tell us what effect the "russian" involvement had on our presidential, State and local elections in which the democrats sweepingly lost seats? Ivan must have been very busy.

I'll wait...

He could, but he can't.  It's a big secret and the Dems are getting their ducks in a row for THE BIG BOOM!  That's why they are so quiet.

I don't know, that's what MC says, I think he has a "good bead" on the Dem party and their ongoing shenanigans.

5 hours ago, Momorider said:

Trump WAS surveilled and the data WAS shared with Barry. Maybe Barry did not specifically "order" it, but the RESULTS were the same. :)

This.

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

complete embarrassment

IMG_1767.JPG

IMG_1785.JPG

10 hours ago, JEFF said:

Vince... Can you tell us what effect the "russian" involvement had on our presidential, State and local elections in which the democrats sweepingly lost seats? Ivan must have been very busy.

I'll wait...

whether russia effected the outcome of the election is not the issue. 

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

whether russia effected the outcome of the election is not the issue. 

See, I believe it is.  This is primarily a Democrat butt-hurt pushing every narrative they can at the Russians as their excuse for losing (because it sure as hell isnt their fault).  

The Russians have been trying to influence our elections and interrupt our democracy for decades....as we have theirs, and as we have the rest of the fucking planet.

I refuse to be a fucking hypocrite about this.  All of us with any grain of integrity and intelligence should keep our mouthes shut, shrug our shoulders, and say "reap what we sow."  And nobody more than our fucking elected leaders that act like this is all "HERESY!"

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

See, I believe it is.  This is primarily a Democrat butt-hurt pushing every narrative they can at the Russians as their excuse for losing (because it sure as hell isnt their fault).  

The Russians have been trying to influence our elections and interrupt our democracy for decades....as we have theirs, and as we have the rest of the fucking planet.

I refuse to be a fucking hypocrite about this.  All of us with any grain of integrity and intelligence should keep our mouthes shut, shrug our shoulders, and say "reap what we sow."  And nobody more than our fucking elected leaders that act like this is all "HERESY!"

it wasn't about the blow job and blue dress, sunshine 

19 hours ago, JEFF said:

I'll wait...

I can't do that as I do not have the investigative resources, but why would I even have to investigate it when the FBI is already doing that, and with I will wait patiently for the results from the FBI.

Now getting back to the gist of the article and Trump's horrible day of Tweeting one would have to think that this Tweeting by the POTUS has not been very productive, in fact what Tweeting has the POTUS done that has been positive?

This RUSSIA thing really seems to rile the POTUS up and seems to make him Tweet out crazy falsehoods and conspiracy thoughts, I wonder why RUSSIA causes so much consternation for this man, I mean after all this is the man who asked RUSSIA for help to beat Clinton.

21 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I can't do that as I do not have the investigative resources, but why would I even have to investigate it when the FBI is already doing that, and with I will wait patiently for the results from the FBI.

Now getting back to the gist of the article and Trump's horrible day of Tweeting one would have to think that this Tweeting by the POTUS has not been very productive, in fact what Tweeting has the POTUS done that has been positive?

This RUSSIA thing really seems to rile the POTUS up and seems to make him Tweet out crazy falsehoods and conspiracy thoughts, I wonder why RUSSIA causes so much consternation for this man, I mean after all this is the man who asked RUSSIA for help to beat Clinton.

You've completely slipped off the ledge of reason and self thought.

Sad.  But liberalism demands it.  Good luck to you.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: Trump asked Russia to find the lost emails and the smell of sarcasm is overwhelming when he did it too. Now the left spins that as him truly asking Russia to interfere and/or hack the DNC and/or make sure Hillary loses and/or whatever else they can spin it as. :flush:  

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You've completely slipped off the ledge of reason and self thought.

Sad.  But liberalism demands it.  Good luck to you.

I love these responses, it's uniquely equivalent here to "ya you're right, I'm just really confused"

50 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Got it. So you can't tell us what effect any potential meddling has had. The FBI can't say what direct effect it may have had. No one can say. Doesn't that make you question it just a little bit?

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Got it. So you can't tell us what effect any potential meddling has had. The FBI can't say what direct effect it may have had. No one can say. Doesn't that make you question it just a little bit?

They are gonna ride the "Russia is responsible" for years and years (of not decades).

Nobody really cares anymore.  It's liberal tears on a ducks back. :lmao:

Hack articles and hack pieces bought into into and regurgitated by more liberal hacks perpetrating the "intellectually elite".

Liberal Moronism.  It's a mental disease.

5 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Listening to liberal logic reminds me of listening to cheech and Chong when I was younger. "I had merely found the drugs officer, and was on the way to the police station to turn them in".

Yeah, ok, we believe you. :lol: 

4 hours ago, JEFF said:

The FBI is still investigating Jeffery and that is why they are not saying anything, in any event this RUSSIA thing really seems to rile Mr. Trump up :lol: 

I'm waiting till the investigation ends, then and only then will we know what happened or didn't happen.