For Sale DeWalt 20 volt impact wrench

DeWalt 20 volt impact wrench, includes carrying case, charger and 1-- 20 Battery. Purchased new last fall, used 3 times to remove front wheels on both my truck and Cadillac, and all 4 wheels on my ATV. $150 plus shipping. 

https://www.mscdirect.com/product/details/44981660?rItem=44981660&affiliate_id=61806&click_id=1915196171&cid=af_q217

Edited by XCR1250

On 3/21/2017 at 9:21 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

Why are you selling it Don?

I went nuts (normal) last year and already this year, spent over $3,000 on all battery powered DeWalt Tools, including having on order right now a 60volt DeWalt chainsaw, I'm like Tim the Toolman, just have the need to buy tools all the time, I hate borrowing stuff, I have over $70,000 in tools here and at almost 70 years old decided I don't need 5 impact wrenches, (battery & air powered) LOL, so thought I'd sell 1 one of the battery powered ones. I'll stand behind it if anyone wants it, has less than an one hours use on it. It's still under the 3 year warranty.

Edited by XCR1250

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I went nuts (normal) last year and already this year, spent over $3,000 on all battery powered DeWalt Tools, including having on order right now a 60volt DeWalt chainsaw, I'm like Tim the Toolman, just have the need to buy tools all the time, I hate borrowing stuff, I have over $70,000 in tools here and at almost 70 years old decided I don't need 5 impact wrenches, (battery & air powered) LOL, so thought I'd sell 1 one of the battery powered ones. I'll stand behind it if anyone wants it, has less than an one hours use on it. It's also under warranty still.

I don't think a man can have too many tools.

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I went nuts (normal) last year and already this year, spent over $3,000 on all battery powered DeWalt Tools, including having on order right now a 60volt DeWalt chainsaw, I'm like Tim the Toolman, just have the need to buy tools all the time, I hate borrowing stuff, I have over $70,000 in tools here and at almost 70 years old decided I don't need 5 impact wrenches, (battery & air powered) LOL, so thought I'd sell 1 one of the battery powered ones. I'll stand behind it if anyone wants it, has less than an one hours use on it. It's also under warranty still.

I was just asking because I have a Milwaukee 18 volt impact wrench and while it's handy it just doesn't always have the snort to break lugs loose the way my air wrench does.

Like you I have more tools than you can shake a stick at.

• Platinum Contributing Member

My old fiberglass supplier had a tool collection that would make any man scream like the dudes in that Heineken commercial.   He was big into building classic cars and his Mac set was out of this world.  Had to have more than $100K in it.   Hell I'd bet he had over $25K in the cabinets alone.   5' high by 25' long all matching sets.   Everything you could possibly think of.  All Mac if they carried it.  

45 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I was just asking because I have a Milwaukee 18 volt impact wrench and while it's handy it just doesn't always have the snort to break lugs loose the way my air wrench does.

Like you I have more tools than you can shake a stick at.

I gave most of my Milwaukee and Lincoln battery tools to my son in law, the DeWalt's have more grunt, probably due to being 20 volt, I have some DeWalt 60 volt Flex tools and the 60 volt batteries can be used in all the 20 volt tools, allows them to run longer before a re-charge due to the 60 volts are 6 AH..

That's a good deal for $150. I have 4 18v impacts so I'm good. I have a Bosch 18v that is 500 ft lbs but can build up to 1200 break pounds. It has a multiplier in it. It will break bolts if your not careful. The Snap on I use the most,small,light and has about 380 break pounds. A co worker has a Makita Plug in that is very impressive but he also paid $700 for it.