Does it make me a bad person...?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Saving this thread....thanks

thank u !

is the file called my blood gushing cunt folder ?

or the   I will show those meddling kids folder ?
or the they will see some day they will be sorry folder?  

or wire to wire  ?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Washington is a corrupt cesspool, burying our country's standard of living, jobs, and miring us in debt.  I think of Trump as the hail mary, and I think he's got the capability of doing it.  I wished he'd stfu at times with the tweets, but like others, I don't give a shit who he's pissing off, its the big picture I care about.  If that makes me a right wing wacko whatever.  Go Trump.

This.

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This.

I forgot to add in the completelly corrupt media outlets, its the worst I've ever seen.  "1984" has got nothing on some of these assholes.  Remember that big mea culpa the NY Times did right after the election?  Yeah, that lasted long. :lol:  Its the classic fool me once shame on you, fool me twice scenario.  You just can't trust them, and yes, the left is far worse than the right, when you consider the "right" primarily consists of one network, and a few assorted radio commentators.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I forgot to add in the completelly corrupt media outlets, its the worst I've ever seen.  "1984" has got nothing on some of these assholes.  Remember that big mea culpa the NY Times did right after the election?  Yeah, that lasted long. :lol:  Its the classic fool me once shame on you, fool me twice scenario.  You just can't trust them, and yes, the left is far worse than the right, when you consider the "right" primarily consists of one network, and a few assorted radio commentators.

But that "ONE NETWORK" is apparently responsible for the failure of the Dem party!  

ONE DECENT NEWS AND INFORMATION SOURCE IS RESPONSIBLE.  

Hmmmm.......and I wonder why their viewership base is still growing?

Poor Dems.  "We like lies and misinformation.....they make us feel just and goodly."

Retaaads!

• Like 1