Does it make me a bad person...?

To enjoy sitting back and watching  all the liberal heads exploding?

From talking heads on the news to Hollywoods finest loosing their shit, to politicians backing themselves into ethical corners they will never be able to get out of, to the resident libs freaking out right here on this forum. 

America has never seen the liberal entitlement mantallity showcased in such an embarrassing manner. It has grown men searching all corners or the internet in search of any articles written by proven political hacks in an effort to substantiate their poor little feelings. 

College kids breaking down in school because they didn't get their way. Even though they don't actually know what it means. Needing "safe spaces" to cope with their sour feelings. 

It's an awesome phenomenon to watch. 

Dude.  If that makes you bad, I'm fucking Satan in the flesh.

I am literally to the point that matters less to me what Trump does so long as it sends the liberals off their rockers.  Truth of it is, Trump is actually doing some really good shit along the way while tweeting his madness to drive the Dems up the wall.

My laughter has never been louder. A liberal's tears make for the sweetest of elixirs.  Last Friday night was ever so special when I spotted a table full of liberal twats begging for special attention.

23 minutes ago, JEFF said:

To enjoy sitting back and watching  all the liberal heads exploding?

From talking heads on the news to Hollywoods finest loosing their shit, to politicians backing themselves into ethical corners they will never be able to get out of, to the resident libs freaking out right here on this forum. 

America has never seen the liberal entitlement mantallity showcased in such an embarrassing manner. It has grown men searching all corners or the internet in search of any articles written by proven political hacks in an effort to substantiate their poor little feelings. 

College kids breaking down in school because they didn't get their way. Even though they don't actually know what it means. Needing "safe spaces" to cope with their sour feelings. 

It's an awesome phenomenon to watch. 

It makes you a real person :bc: 

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude.  If that makes you bad, I'm fucking Satan in the flesh.

I am literally to the point that matters less to me what Trump does so long as it sends the liberals off their rockers.  Truth of it is, Trump is actually doing some really good shit along the way while tweeting his madness to drive the Dems up the wall.

My laughter has never been louder. A liberal's tears make for the sweetest of elixirs.  Last Friday night was ever so special when I spotted a table full of liberal twats begging for special attention.

You know the fact is that even if Trump did absolutely nothing for the next 8 years which obviously isn't happening considering he has already done more than Barry did you as a country are much better off then the alternative because Thrillery would drive you off a cliff without question :) 

I have  had so much fun watching grown ass men act like millennial cunts . fucking priceless.

I love counting the number of times a dip shit on CNN can say COULD HAVE / WHAT IF / POSSABLY /LOOKING LIKE/ in 2 min .  If I were still a kid I would have deff made a drinking game out of it

They have tried shaming, belittling, insulting people to get them to turn, and all it has done is strengthen their resolve.

The really wierd part it is the same for the Trump haters.  They are more invested and enslaved to the sources  that lied , manipulated them then ever before.

Or the butt ugly woman on the plane that said Trump could play with her titty's, but he crossed the line and grabbed pussy.  He bought it Hook line.  :lol:

Edited by Cold War

Washington is a corrupt cesspool, burying our country's standard of living, jobs, and miring us in debt.  I think of Trump as the hail mary, and I think he's got the capability of doing it.  I wished he'd stfu at times with the tweets, but like others, I don't give a shit who he's pissing off, its the big picture I care about.  If that makes me a right wing wacko whatever.  Go Trump.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so you're back on the "there's nothing there" bandwagon again?

I'm back on the "I dont give a fuck and I hope washington gets nuked" bandwagon .......to think Trump is any dirtier than the rest is idiocy. I dont think Russia was behind wikileaks...thats about all 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm back on the "I dont give a fuck and I hope washington gets nuked" bandwagon .......to think Trump is any dirtier than the rest is idiocy. I dont think Russia was behind wikileaks...thats about all 

:lol:they were the driving force behind it, but played their cards strategically so they could technically say they were not tied to the russian gov. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:they were the driving force behind it, but played their cards strategically so they could technically say they were not tied to the russian gov. 

nope , sorry....you have zero proof and assange said no

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Kim-Fuck-dumb can't wait the Nuke Washington you should move to NK maybe you can get a job building bombs or intercontinental rockets :dunno: 

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"They were the driving force."

Holy fucking shit!  The man who released them said they had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

Now, find anyone willing to call Assange a liar.  Well, anybody with a smidge of integrity.  That leaves out everyone you know, huh?

:lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

100% :wrong: 100% of the time for over two years :lmao:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Kim-Fuck-dumb can't wait the Nuke Washington you should move to NK maybe you can get a job building bombs or intercontinental rockets :dunno: 

you are a fucking moron

• Like 1