Sean Spicers Baseless Wiretapping Accusations Are Fueling a Full-Blown Diplomatic Disaster

Just when we need intelligence sharing the most with our number one allie In the world Trump lights the fuckin bridge on fire.

Sean Spicers Baseless Wiretapping Accusations Are Fueling a Full-Blown Diplomatic Disaster

The latest bit of “fake news” emanating from the White House sparked a minor diplomatic scandal on Thursday after press secretary Sean Spicer, under pressure to provide evidence to support Donald Trump’s baseless assertion that Barack Obama ordered the wiretapping of Trump Tower, accused the British government of doing Obama’s dirty work.

In a heated exchange with reporters during Thursday’s press briefing, Spicer, increasingly more comfortable mirroring his boss’s thinking and syntax, cited a recent Fox News segment in which cable news pundit and former judge Andrew Napolitano explained how Obama could have wiretapped Trump without using any of the U.S. military or intelligence agencies. “Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command,” Spicer told reporters. “He didn’t use the N.S.A., he didn’t use the C.I.A., he didn’t use the F.B.I., and he didn’t use the Department of Justice. He used G.C.H.Q. What is that? It’s the initials for the British intelligence spying agency.” As a result, Spicer posited, there would be “no American fingerprints on this.” 

The British were outraged, naturally, at being accused by their closest ally of illegally spying on Trump after both the Democratic and Republican heads of the Senate Intelligence Committee concluded that there were “no indications that Trump Tower was the subject of surveillance” by the U.S. government, much less wiretapping. The normally secretive G.C.H.Q. issued a rare public statement denying Spicer’s claim and demanding an apology from the White House. 

“Recent allegations made by media commentator Judge Andrew Napolitano about G.C.H.Q. being asked to conduct ‘wiretapping’ against the then president-elect are nonsense,” the British spy agency said in a notably pointed statement. “They are utterly ridiculous and should be ignored.” (The White House did not respond to *Vanity Fair’*s request for comment.) 

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/white-house-british-wiretapping-apology

What a sensationalist hack click bait title.... No wonder Trump can get away with saying this ridiculous shit. The general public has more respect for his utter and complete nonsense than the media. I wonder if it has anything to do with the lack of any sort of objective and intellectual integrity. Fucking Vanity Fair... Lol. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What a sensationalist hack click bait title.... No wonder Trump can get away with saying this ridiculous shit. The general public has more respect for his utter and complete nonsense than the media. I wonder if it has anything to do with the lack of any sort of objective and intellectual integrity. Fucking Vanity Fair... Lol. 

Good post.  Dems and their media hang on every tidbit of nonsense for weeks and weeks (months and months).  Trump points, they go running.

Comically sad.

Hey MC....anything new on the Russian front?  Stay tuned, a whole lot of nothing coming from your side this week so you can toss it up here!  Now being called the "Maddow Effect". :lol:

IMG_1744.JPG

is this anything like the months of  Baseless Russia Accusations ?

Mainecunt can u remind us again of how the communications on a privet server in trump tower was found to have communications between a Russian banker and the Trump corporation ?

Edited by Ez ryder

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

shhhhhhh the dems are quit something big is coming ducks in a row right mainecunt

Several things big things on the way for the Dem party.  2018 then the Libertarian and Green Party killing off what is left in 2020.  I'd like to see another party spawned from this idiot Dem party with some brains.

Liberals will take what's left and merge with Scientology.  Tom Cruise for President 2024?

:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Several things big things on the way for the Dem party.  2018 then the Libertarian and Green Party killing off what is left in 2020.  I'd like to see another party spawned from this idiot Dem party with some brains.

Liberals will take what's left and merge with Scientology.  Tom Cruise for President 2024?

Not a chance. Democrats aren't going anywhere. $$$$$$

18 minutes ago, Momorider said:

C7UNnpQWkAEAFaQ?format=jpg&name=large

While I have little doubt that the spying did get grossly mishandled there, the Dems have proven they can hide proof and bury information effectively.  But what if somebody comes forward?  Wow!

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Poor McLiar.  :lmao:

Don't feel bad for him, remember, losing is the new winning for the left.

And just look at them go!

:happy:

Typical denials from the knuckledragging righties here. Trump is a total incompetent.

Blaming the British now? It only leaves us with one less allie that wants to share intel.

Oh and I see the resident tomatohead is still supporting the chickenhawk.....even after hes leaving a half a million vets off the meals on wheels program.

Trump is never wrong.......just ask him

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Typical denials from the knuckledragging righties here. Trump is a total incompetent.

Blaming the British now? It only leaves us with one less allie that wants to share intel.

Oh and I see the resident tomatohead is still supporting the chickenhawk.....even after hes leaving a half a million vets off the meals on wheels program.

Trump is never wrong.......just ask him

You really are a pathological liar 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

trump, his cabinet, and his supporters are the laughing stock of the world.

Just your side.  You all laugh at him, we'll all laugh at you....as we vote out your gross hypocritical and whiney agenda one election at a time.