Kody Kamm snowcross champ.

10 minutes ago, bussman said:

Was there all day today, local kid Kamm ripped. :bc: 

Didn't get to see the last race the live stream quit. Happy for Kamm and Polaris, sorry to see Ross Martin retire, but I guess it was time.

Good for him.  It's about time he wasn't his own worst nightmare.  Hibbert busting himself up at Canterbury held him back this season.  I'm surprised Trembly didn't take the title.  Ishoel started strong winning the Dominator race in Duluth and a few strong finishes after but sure turned out to be sporadic.  Some maturing left to do for the young Doo rider.

15 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Didn't get to see the last race the live stream quit. Happy for Kamm and Polaris, sorry to see Ross Martin retire, but I guess it was time.

Sucks the live stream quit. Kody was never challenged, blew the field away. The pits were awesome. Nice to see Blair smiling signing posters. Roger Skime was walking around too. Levi and my nephew. 

052AED1A-FA0B-4AEF-B67F-3F2ACA1BA9C6_zps

Edited by bussman
  • Like 4

Congrats KK!  Came into the weekend 20 some points down and won 8 out of 9 races to come out with the title. Glad I was at Deadwood this year to witness Martin's last Victory...  He will be missed

31 minutes ago, TheEdge said:

Congrats KK!  Came into the weekend 20 some points down and won 8 out of 9 races to come out with the title. Glad I was at Deadwood this year to witness Martin's last Victory...  He will be missed

I bought a brand new roller from Ross in 2010 was a great guy to deal with.

11 minutes ago, TheEdge said:

Maybe Judnick could pick him up?  But word is Angove is bumping to mod

I'd think somewhere along the line to cost to run plus the probably lack of X-Games sno-x next year will get to people too.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'd think somewhere along the line to cost to run plus the probably lack of X-Games sno-x next year will get to people too.  

Why no X Games? Pretty much put SnoX on the map.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Late season rumblings I've been hearing.  They'd rather have another best trick comp or concert there then a sno-x race.  

Well fuck 'em than.

16 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well fuck 'em than.

Remember, sno-x used to be one of the huge events at the X-Games.  You'd have to qualify at other races before you could go to X-Games and once you were there, there was heats, LCQ's, etc. before the final, all televised in prime time. 

This last year it was 16 sleds by invite only, 4 heats of 4 sleds with 2 advancing, no LCQ, and virtually no passing in the final.  Where you could watch it live this last year, I couldn't tell you.

But at least the snowboarders have a bazillion different trick events to show off their same flip and grab a testicle trick at every 2 hours.  

• Like 1