Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1jkw

Kody Kamm snowcross champ.

24 posts in this topic

 

Congrats to KK takes the win and the points championship.  TT  second  TH  third.  

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was there all day today, local kid Kamm ripped. :bc: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bussman said:

Was there all day today, local kid Kamm ripped. :bc: 

Didn't get to see the last race the live stream quit. Happy for Kamm and Polaris, sorry to see Ross Martin retire, but I guess it was time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good for him.  It's about time he wasn't his own worst nightmare.  Hibbert busting himself up at Canterbury held him back this season.  I'm surprised Trembly didn't take the title.  Ishoel started strong winning the Dominator race in Duluth and a few strong finishes after but sure turned out to be sporadic.  Some maturing left to do for the young Doo rider.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Polaris seems to have found some power and has a pretty solid younger group coming up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Didn't get to see the last race the live stream quit. Happy for Kamm and Polaris, sorry to see Ross Martin retire, but I guess it was time.

Sucks the live stream quit. Kody was never challenged, blew the field away. The pits were awesome. Nice to see Blair smiling signing posters. Roger Skime was walking around too. Levi and my nephew. 

052AED1A-FA0B-4AEF-B67F-3F2ACA1BA9C6_zps

Edited by bussman
4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I hate to ask if you were there last night, the announcer said after the young girls race there was someone with her that had a huge head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats KK!  Came into the weekend 20 some points down and won 8 out of 9 races to come out with the title. Glad I was at Deadwood this year to witness Martin's last Victory...  He will be missed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, TheEdge said:

Congrats KK!  Came into the weekend 20 some points down and won 8 out of 9 races to come out with the title. Glad I was at Deadwood this year to witness Martin's last Victory...  He will be missed

I bought a brand new roller from Ross in 2010 was a great guy to deal with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This article below did a nice job in explaining how the "Tucker" rule changed things this season.  Still, congrats to the new champion.

Intrigue Behind the Numbers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice job Kody Kamm.  I only got to see a few races this year but they were good.  The tracks seemed a little better this year than the last few.  Good to see ISOC trying to keep SnoX alive.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kevin said:

This article below did a nice job in explaining how the "Tucker" rule changed things this season.  Still, congrats to the new champion.

Intrigue Behind the Numbers

Rules is what makes it a sport :thumb:  Congratulations to Kamm!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I wish Tucker had been able to ride an IQR for just one race last year, he would have lapped the field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next year may be interesting for ISOC/sno-x.  4 pros retired this year, among other things.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Next year may be interesting for ISOC/sno-x.  4 pros retired this year, among other things.  

Martin, Leighton...  who else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TheEdge said:

Martin, Leighton...  who else?

Corin Todd & Carlson.  

Also, Carlson's own Ryan Springer's sled.  Think they'll keep the team going without the kid racing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe Judnick could pick him up?  But word is Angove is bumping to mod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TheEdge said:

Maybe Judnick could pick him up?  But word is Angove is bumping to mod

I'd think somewhere along the line to cost to run plus the probably lack of X-Games sno-x next year will get to people too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'd think somewhere along the line to cost to run plus the probably lack of X-Games sno-x next year will get to people too.  

Why no X Games? Pretty much put SnoX on the map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why no X Games? Pretty much put SnoX on the map.

Late season rumblings I've been hearing.  They'd rather have another best trick comp or concert there then a sno-x race.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Late season rumblings I've been hearing.  They'd rather have another best trick comp or concert there then a sno-x race.  

Well fuck 'em than.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well fuck 'em than.

Remember, sno-x used to be one of the huge events at the X-Games.  You'd have to qualify at other races before you could go to X-Games and once you were there, there was heats, LCQ's, etc. before the final, all televised in prime time. 

This last year it was 16 sleds by invite only, 4 heats of 4 sleds with 2 advancing, no LCQ, and virtually no passing in the final.  Where you could watch it live this last year, I couldn't tell you.

But at least the snowboarders have a bazillion different trick events to show off their same flip and grab a testicle trick at every 2 hours.  

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HillX was the only thing worth watching

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

HillX was the only thing worth watching

Wish they'd have done a sno-x, hill-x, and a true hill climb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.