Corvette buttfucks the Queef GT once again

Rod

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

You guys should befriend Moon (Logga here I think). He'll let you drive his ZR1. :bc::lol:

Can you drive a picture of someone elses car though. :news:

9 hours ago, MSAREV said:

Corvette win at Sebring from.......Pit Strategy.   and FYI - the new vettes are not running pushrods anymore.....they've smartened up and are running a 32V , DOHC set-up. 

Ford GT's  were the fastest / best lap times all day.  oh well - can't win them all.  I'm still not a fan of the twin turbo V6 in this particular car.....but the fact is it does kick ass.

On the other hand - the 5.2 V8 in the GT350's  are still kicking asssssssss on the track   - they better hurry and get the new 5.5L 32V DOHC V8 in the new Z28 Camaro out soon!

The vette is still pushrod as is the Cadillac that's destroying everyone 

So let me get this straight.....

Every race the GT goes out and runs too fast during qualifying .....then they make them turn the boost down so the other cars can compete.....then the GT still runs that fastest lap times

Sounds totally legit

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Every race the GT goes out and runs too fast during qualifying .....then they make them turn the boost down so the other cars can compete.....then the GT still runs that fastest lap times

Sounds totally legit

Ok you didn't get it straight but carry on

And Ford is using a car they don't even build and basically can't buy against cars that are built off chassis that you can readily buy off dealers lots--- and they still can't win :lol: 

1 minute ago, Sludgey said:

Ok you didn't get it straight but carry on

And Ford is using a car they don't even build and basically can't buy against cars that are built off chassis that you can readily buy off dealers lots--- and they still can't win :lol: 

you're a dummy 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

477 at the rear.  I've had it on the track several times.  Auto-X and road raced.  It was barely driveable on public streets because of clearance issues.

IMG00018-20090904-1253.jpg

What a gay pos. And it's black...just like your boyfriend.  I'd post a pic of my Rio ,but I wouldn't want you to make a mess in your drawers 

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sounds totally legit

They used to make the Saleen S7R's add weight.

39 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

What a gay pos. And it's black...just like your boyfriend.  I'd post a pic of my Rio ,but I wouldn't want you to make a mess in your drawers 

LOL!   You can't see it in the pics but this is in the back window.

IMG_1866.JPG

8 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

:lol:Damn. .. it's actually a pretty awesome looking car . I'm a tad jealous :bc:

Thanks.  I sold it years ago.  All done with that "phase" in my life.  Now I collect really big black dildos and miscellaneous butt plugs.  They aren't as "cool" as vettes but a lot cheaper.  Plus, my prostate stays massaged and healthy.  WIN!

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Thanks.  I sold it years ago.  All done with that "phase" in my life.  Now I collect really big black dildos and miscellaneous butt plugs.  They aren't as "cool" as vettes but a lot cheaper.  Plus, my prostate stays massaged and healthy.  WIN!

So you are saying you have a 2005 Thunderbird?

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Cums with a free courtesy spit

download (14).jpg

Edited by xcr700

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

....but not sure why.

:lmao:

Years ago, my old man took one in on trade and after driving it once, it was on a truck to get dumped at a auto auction.  I guess they were a car for the pole fancies.